SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bachefan Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:07 pm

[quote="Ash2214"]Alan was in Lauren and Gleb’s IG live the other day for two minutes and the three of them were sitting together on the couch. Alan had said Hannah had just left otherwise the four of them could have gone live. Lauren asked him what his favorite song was by her and they both started singing her song that she sang live on the show last year and then they teased Gleb for 30 seconds. If Alan’s not able to sit next two another girl for two minutes then there’s a real problem here laugh out loud 

These pictures from the helicopter pad last night are so good and I loved that story Alan posted of them hanging in the dressing room by themselves. What you can’t see in the repost of the video is that she flings her leg on top of him laugh out loud

Regarding the bolded.........Where can this video be viewed?  I didn't think I had missed any of Alan's or Hannah's stories.  Please post link or direct me to it please.  Thanks!

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:17 pm

bachefan wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Alan was in Lauren and Gleb’s IG live the other day for two minutes and the three of them were sitting together on the couch. Alan had said Hannah had just left otherwise the four of them could have gone live. Lauren asked him what his favorite song was by her and they both started singing her song that she sang live on the show last year and then they teased Gleb for 30 seconds. If Alan’s not able to sit next two another girl for two minutes then there’s a real problem here laugh out loud 

These pictures from the helicopter pad last night are so good and I loved that story Alan posted of them hanging in the dressing room by themselves. What you can’t see in the repost of the video is that she flings her leg on top of him laugh out loud

Regarding the bolded.........Where can this video be viewed?  I didn't think I had missed any of Alan's or Hannah's stories.  Please post link or direct me to it please.  Thanks!

I watched it on Insta story again. I don't thinks she flung her legs, she moved her body like her upper body towards him and her leg moved with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:51 am

Did anyone else watch Alan’s live? They pretty much confirmed. She’s going on the tour.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:54 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Did anyone else watch Alan’s live? They pretty much confirmed. She’s going on the tour.

Yes they pretty much confirmed it without saying definitely.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:12 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Did anyone else watch Alan’s live? They pretty much confirmed. She’s going on the tour.
Where do I watch this?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:14 am

Just Looking wrote:
Where do I watch this?

It's on Alan's IG.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:21 am

Just Looking wrote:
Where do I watch this?
Part 1: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B5RdZ_vHLKl/?igshid=1nmlvc8ro83c
Part 2: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Rd_aTnsFM/
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:24 am

All who watch Alan’s live, brace yourselves for the cuteness! Hannah is the happiest I’ve ever seen her!

I was worried about those two being suddenly pulled apart when the show was over with the holidays and tour if Hannah didn’t go so I’m glad that won’t be happening. They have been under each other for a while now. This gives them time away from the cameras to figure things out. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:32 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:All who watch Alan’s live, brace yourselves for the cuteness! Hannah is the happiest I’ve ever seen her!

I was worried about those two being suddenly pulled apart when the show was over with the holidays and tour if Hannah didn’t go so I’m glad that won’t be happening. They have been under each other for a while now. This gives them time away from the cameras to figure things out. JMO

The part I love the most is that Hannah gave him a rose today....Alan says we all know she's not good at picking but they are doing ok so far. Turns out Hannah found her F1 on dancing with the stars and not the bachelorette.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:50 am

I’m not an Alan shipper but that live was absolutely adorable. They are both so excited about tomorrow and enjoying these final precious moments. Good for you Hannah — you deserve it all! Can’t wait for my entire house to vote for you tomorrow night and watch you take home that mirror ball!!!!!!!

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:29 am

Tua Tagovailoa posted on his IG story telling everyone to vote for Hannah so that’s pretty cool. Especially with everything going on in his own life right now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:12 am

That IG live was pretty cute, especially the hugging that was going on before they knew they were live. giggling I really hope Alan and Hannah can pull off the win tonight. They both looked very happy when they said it was the fans that determine the winner tonight. I have 100 votes coming from my house tonight!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna