SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:24 am

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Yes, I'm hoping absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I do wonder though about the arguing she always talks about. Is it that they're so alike that they are doomed to clash, and so will just remain friends, while each looks to find someone who is their opposite, i.e. more laid back, so as to calm the waters? Or, like hubby and myself, does the fact that they are alike enable each of them to empathize with the other's struggles and forgive more readily, something which is so important in a relationship? We shall see..

The other issue is Hannah's prioritization of finding someone of faith. It appears alan has a spiritual if not necessarily a religious side, having survived a health scare in the recent past. But Hannah on her season seemed determined to find a scripture centered Christian, and as we know that is not alan. I think that more than anything will remain a stumbling block, unless and until Hannah can find support from fellow believers that differences in religious practice are not in fact deal breakers. Jmo

IMO Hannah's dream guy would be a Country singer from Nashville. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 79 4256136633 I don't see her and Alan evolving into a romantic long term relationship, Friendship yes maybe even Friends with benefits for a while ( especially if they go on tour together) but I don't see  them having anything more. (of course I'm always wrong laugh out loud laugh out loud ) but that's how I see it. They became close having to see each other every day for hours on end and right at the time that Hannah needed a friend of the opposite sex in her life from all she was going through with the break up and with Tyler not wanting to give it another shot so I think she threw everything into DWTS and Alan was that partner who was able to pick her up from it all. I think she'll remain friendly with Colton, Tyler, and Alan but I just don't see her life long love being Alan  JMO

IMO if she wanted a country singer she would have moved to Nashville and not LA.  But anything is possible.
Not all country singers live in Nashville.  3 of my favorites don't even live close to there. 2 live in Minnesota, the other one is in LA.  The other 2 members of the group do live in Nashville only because they are Southern boys that hate winter weather. The group itself has its home base in Minnesota.

And at this time, Nashville is not a good place for her because people would be saying she moved there to be close to Jed.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:56 am

Nashville is a huge city that a lot of southerners love. No one will think about Jed If Hannah moves there. I think the city would suit her. I think she will eventually return to the south but not Alabama. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:08 am

I think Hannah will hopefully have some down time that will help her figure out what she wants to do next.  I am glad that she has a good friend in Alan, but as of now -- Hannah will barely be on the DWTS tour. It feels like people just want to "ship" her with someone because she was the Bachelorette, so why should she be single?  I don't see Hannah and Alan as a romantic couple -- when would they even have time to date, anyway?   The tour will be most of the winter into the spring.  I hope when Hannah is ready she finds a man that fits with her and her life -- not just because one is automatically there because they were paired up for a television competition.  I also see her returning to the South at some point. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:26 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Nashville is a huge city that a lot of southerners love. No one will think about Jed If Hannah moves there. I think the city would suit her. I think she will eventually return to the south but not Alabama. All JMO
IIRC Hannah had dreamt of a life in Nashville, and that was one of the reasons she was attracted to Jed.
Bur now she has moved to LA instead, and seems to have changed her views quite a bit. Hopefully she is permanently cured from the attraction of wannabe preachers and country singers. :yes:
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:29 am

All Christian men are not bad. Nor are all southern men. Nor are all country singers. Hannah is a southern Christian who loves country Music and there’s is nothing wrong with her wanting a man with a similar background and interests. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:53 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Nashville is a huge city that a lot of southerners love. No one will think about Jed If Hannah moves there. I think the city would suit her. I think she will eventually return to the south but not Alabama. All JMO

I also think the city would suit her but people can be very cruel as shown by comments on other forums and even Hannah's own SM.  They would tear her apart for living in Nashville at this time because that is where Jed is.  They don't believe her now when she said she is not dating Alan, and they wouldn't believe her if she said she didn't move there to be with Jed.  

It is just too soon for her to be in Nashville. And, right now, she chooses to be in LA.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:55 am

@HavaDrPepper I really don’t think people would rip her a part or even think about Jed if Hannah moved there. He is already old news and out of the spotlight. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:13 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:All Christian men are not bad. Nor are all southern men. Nor are all country singers. Hannah is a southern Christian who loves country Music and there’s is nothing wrong with her wanting a man with a similar background and interests. All JMO
Sure, but given her experiences, how she has changed and grown and the changes she has made in her life, I don’t think those are the types of men she is going for anymore.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:25 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:All Christian men are not bad. Nor are all southern men. Nor are all country singers. Hannah is a southern Christian who loves country Music and there’s is nothing wrong with her wanting a man with a similar background and interests. All JMO
I actually do think there's something wrong with it. I think it's stupid and superficial and is a big part of the reason she allowed Luke to treat her as poorly as he did for as long as he did on her season & why she ended up picking Jed. If she happens to meet & fall in love with a southern Christian man, great, but that shouldn't be the basis for her entire dating life. I think the most important thing is having a genuine connection with someone who treats her well, a person who's respectful and treats people kindly, and is open minded. I know religion is big for Hannah, but before Catherine met Sean, she wasn't very religious. Now she goes to church and bible studies and they raise their kids as Christians. I don't think any of the really important qualities to look for in a partner are exclusively found in southern Christian men so limiting herself to that is silly. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:32 am

So funny!!!!   https://www.instagram.com/p/B5YyHk7nfKX/

I was starting to post my ovaries were bursting, glad I waited to watch the vid.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:00 am

Billysmom wrote:So funny!!!!   https://www.instagram.com/p/B5YyHk7nfKX/

I was starting to post my ovaries were bursting, glad I waited to watch the vid.

Yes, that was pretty funny, I'm really happy for Alan that he won his first MBT.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:14 am

@ReneeM that’s your opinion. The bachelorette is a show. No matter who she picked she wouldn’t have ended up with him JMO her husband wasn’t there. IMO

I think religion is a big deal and do not find it superficial for Hannah to want to marry another Christian. But if you’re not, it may be difficult to understand the importance of marrying a Christian man. You can’t have a marriage where God is the foundation with a man who doesn’t believe in God. So yes, to many Christians, marrying someone who is is the most important thing. JMO

As for the rest, most of us are drawn to people we actually have things in common with whether that’s race, background, income level, education level etc. That’s how we mate JMO

There’s nothing wrong with Hannah and nothing wrong with her wanting a man similar to her. She can find a Christian man she has things in common with that treats her right.. JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:22 am; edited 5 times in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna