SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:21 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Abbie is prepping at the moment, hair refreshed yesterday, and brows today, certainly for Melbourne Cup, but IMO also for a BIP trip immediately afterwards.

Apparently on a plane to Fiji according to DM
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Abbie is prepping at the moment, hair refreshed yesterday, and brows today, certainly for Melbourne Cup, but IMO also for a BIP trip immediately afterwards.

Apparently on a plane to Fiji according to DM

WOO HOO I love it when we start getting clandestine airport pics! laugh out loud

Might start a running list of mugshots on the ND thread.   yes

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 WAhfhGC

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 CvPz6VX

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 UBRPXon

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 MW7Jduy

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:19 pm

I think that’s Brittany with her too. Though I could be wrong
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Sundy wrote:I think that’s Brittany with her too. Though I could be wrong

Oh yeah.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698 I totally missed that. Good for her!

ETA: It's definitely Britt - matching tropical nail colour.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 CvPz6VX

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 8w8Wqf5

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Was she already in BIP 2 ? Trying to remember her...was she a clinger?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:13 pm

Astrobach wrote:Was she already in BIP 2 ? Trying to remember her...was she a clinger?

Nah she's a loveable goofball - she'll be great IMO.

I'm glad they have her as a starter; no one really gave her a chance in S2.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Because the best way to go unnoticed in the airport is to wear a baseball cap, hood and sunglasses laugh out loud

I’m presuming that the girl in the camouflage hat is production? I’m watching Helena, Emma and Sogand’s insta, Helena hasn’t posted a story in the last 24 hours, so she could be travelling? And anyone Melbourne based who isn’t at the cup tomorrow can’t be in the first group IMO. Elly is attending a charity event in Newcastle on Wednesday, so will be watching her closely after then.

Also, am really disappointed we’re going to have Keira inflicted upon us again, I didn’t like her the first time, she was mildly tolerable the second time, and with the amount of younger blokes they are casting, surely she is aging out of the franchise?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:18 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Yes I'd expect Helena to be a starter too and it would be easier to sneak out of Perth airport than Sydney IMO.  

Keira will just embarrass herself by being there IMO and I can't believe TPTB are feeding her delusion of relevance by giving her more airtime.  no no I can't see any of the guys being interested in her other than possibly Jamie because she would have seen how her relationship with Sophie's clinger redeemed him in the eyes of some viewers.  Spare us that repeat storyline, please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:54 pm

@Bobette do you think they would have Jamie on? He seems pretty much done, as he’s deleted all of his Bach pics from his Insta, and if it’s true that he lawyered up (although we only heard that here) they would be unlikely to use him again IMO. 

I’m also watching Other Britt, as she living the influencer lifestyle, but becoming less relevant as time passes, I could see her doing it this year to boost her following.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:36 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Ah yes the lawsuit - I forgot about that.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698

Although he does seem to have ben extremely well behaved and oddly rational/self-aware in interviews IMO, which makes me wonder if his legal team may have struck some kind of agreement re: a redemption edit in Paradise.  Hopefully not though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:45 pm

Well, he's the right age for Keira, and she obviously doesn't mind guys who are a bit intense, but I find him so incredibly awkward to watch that I really hope he's not on it.
At least Flo isn't on this year, she's in Bali at the moment.... UNLESS SHE'S NOT, and she's really on her way to Fiji? What kind of Melbourne based influencer leaves town the day before Melbourne Cup unless they've got something in the pipeline?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:55 pm

Looks like Flo is in Bali, so scratch that laugh out loud

Tom the official photographer is flying out from Auckland today, and his story is captioned " off for a month"so I guess we know how long filming is going to take now!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem