SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:54 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I wonder where Emma might be flying to from Sydney International? laugh out loud

www.instagram.com/miss_emma_roche
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Img_2112
ETA Fiji Airways flight to Nadi departed at 6.15 this morning, this story would have been posted around 4.15

Freshly Botoxed and ready to mingle! rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Paradise in a TV in Fiji Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm

This is my first time commenting (I hope it works) I fell in love with Paradise last year and found this forum and love keeping up to date. Thank you for all of your updates and inside scoops!

I loved the contestants last year do we know if any of them are returning other than Party Brit? (LOVE HER!!!! rofl rofl) but I reeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyy hoped Jimmy and Zoe would be back. Jimmy seems so kind hearted and Alex Nation played him bad 👿👿👿 so I would love him to get a proper chance at finding love and also Zoe. She’s my obsession 😍😍 She’s so beautiful!! There was zero matches for her last year though?? I hoped she would get another go!!

I don’t want Flo, Tenille or Alex, they have had their finale. Same with Keira, I see that she’s coming back though according to your Ali thing 😭😭😭😭

Anything else on previous BIP contestants?
Paradise in a TV in Fiji
Paradise in a TV in Fiji

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:50 pm

Welcome1 @Paradise in a TV in Fiji! So glad you joined us! Enjoy Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:47 pm

I think we need to start watching Shannon a bit closer....

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 0372cl3

Source

He's not following any of the girls most likely to be in Paradise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:27 am

I’ve been keeping a loose eye on her @Bobette , she did get her hair done the other day laugh out loud and any Bach alum at the hairdresser in November is suspect, but she seems to be still tooling about in Byron Bay.

Meanwhile, crazy Britt has posted a photo to her Insta pretending to be in Macau at the moment, but if you scroll back far enough you can find photos from January of her wearing the same clothes when she was really in Macau, try harder Brittany! Abbie is also making a few posts, but there haven’t been any rants in her stories so safe to say she’s still in.

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:51 am

@Dirty Street Pie Ciarran posted one of him as a kid asleep on the couch.... why are they even bothering we know they're there!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise in a TV in Fiji Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:26 am

@Bobette I think Shannon might be there too because we didn’t see much of her last year and things fizzled our with her and Connor but all of the boys seemed to like her.
Paradise in a TV in Fiji
Paradise in a TV in Fiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:05 am

Paradise in a TV in Fiji wrote:@Bobette I think Shannon might be there too because we didn’t see much of her last year and things fizzled our with her and Connor but all of the boys seemed to like her.

My hesitance with Shannon is that she really didn't give them much to work with and there was talk that production were ticked off because she and Connor stayed inside the huts all day in the air con doing nothing.  

If she's given another chance, she will be expected to be a lot more interesting/visible IMO.  I do think he'd get along better with this years batch than S2 and her & Alex could work IMO so I hope to see her there...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:55 am

GRRROOOOAAAANNN  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f62b So bitter no one wants her she's just going to try to ruin it for everyone else. GO AWAY PLEASE.

'I don't want to find love': Reality star Keira Maguire admits she's only returning to Bachelor In Paradise to create drama on the show

Keira Maguire has confirmed she will be returning to Australia's Bachelor franchsie for the third time during the 2020 season of Bachelor In Paradise.

But while the dating show is all about finding love, the 33-year-old says she has no interest in meeting a new partner in Fiji.  

Speaking to the Herald Sun at the Melbourne Cup, the blonde beauty admitted she's not going 'to find love but [instead] to f**k s**t up.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:03 am

Bobette wrote:GRRROOOOAAAANNN  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 1f62b So bitter no one wants her she's just going to try to ruin it for everyone else.  GO AWAY PLEASE.

'I don't want to find love': Reality star Keira Maguire admits she's only returning to Bachelor In Paradise to create drama on the show

Keira Maguire has confirmed she will be returning to Australia's Bachelor franchsie for the third time during the 2020 season of Bachelor In Paradise.

But while the dating show is all about finding love, the 33-year-old says she has no interest in meeting a new partner in Fiji.  

Speaking to the Herald Sun at the Melbourne Cup, the blonde beauty admitted she's not going 'to find love but [instead] to f**k s**t up.'

Source

Oh this is so annoying! Don’t think I’ll bother to watch 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:05 am

@Bobette @sprout no I am with you there... But, if that’s the line they’re playing with, she most likely will be introduced AFTER the original cast has settled in and found partners. So, hopefully it will backfire on her, given her reputation and past appearances on BIP. I’m really hoping it plays out like Daniel, who was not shy about coming in to stir things up, but he left with his tail between his legs laugh out loud and 0 partner or love from anyone. Let’s hope I’m correct !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:06 pm

BORING! Hopefully it plays out like you suggested @Astrobach I doubt any of the boys that have been leaked or suspected would be interested in her anyway, apart from perhaps Jamie.

Meanwhile on BIP Instawatch, Emma is claiming to be in Ireland, which I guess she could be, as an Emirates flight leaves just before the Fiji one, but could just a likely be in Fiji and posting decoys. Both Britt's are still unaccounted   for. Shannon is still mucking about in Byron and Bill is still at the races. Abbie is continuing to pretend to be in Sydney. Helena is also posting throw back pictures and nondescript stuff, so I suspect she's also there.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem