SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:14 am

@AllAboutLove Yeah I'm not 100% on any of the Internationals, just throwing out ideas.  I also might be way off with the final couples; just basing it on who's still silent on SM and who we know is there (there may well be others we've missed).

I agree if Renee & Ciarran hook back up it will be exactly what was speculated might happen when he was sleuthed before Angie's season even began and I'm not sure it will fly with the audience unless they frame it really carefully in the edit.

Britt and Alex could work IMO and they live close so there is the potential for them to carry it on post-show in secret quite easily IMO.  But again that's just my guess - would love to hear opinions from others about who might get to the finale.

ETA: And regarding Keira and Jamie, I cannot top @Dirty Street Pie 's analysis - would surely be a sign of the apocalypse. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:17 am

@Bobette yeh ciarran will be shooting himself in the foot imo if he gets with Renee and it will definitely come out about his alleged “plan” a good edit like that can only go down at that point. Eek.

Oh that’s good to hear that Alex and Britt live near each other. Another huge factor into success. Hoping for that at least. It would be nice to see one lasting couple from the show Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:21 am

@AllAboutLove IMO the main thing working against Ciarran & Renee at this point is Sam!  She posted some really weird stories (screenshots upthread - not sure if you saw them) of them all cavorting around in the interim between Angie's season and BiP.

They made it pretty apparent (IMO at least) that Ciarran and Renee were still friendly pre-BiP so if they're going with an "ex-showdown" episode like they did with Richie & Alex, she's totally blown their cover.  Will be interesting to see how they play it.

ETA:  Just noticed Scot and Matty haven't posted in over a week so may have gone as a late shift change.  Jackson also apparently still MIA.  Last posts for all three were ~ 14/15 Nov.  There must have been a second wave of girls too... maybe Tara-Maree?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:52 pm

Bobette wrote:
ETA: And regarding Keira and Jamie, I cannot top @Dirty Street Pie 's analysis - would surely be a sign of the apocalypse.  cantstopl

Went back several pages and didn't see the post from Dirty Street Pie and her apocalyptic analysis. Can you direct me to it? Thanks!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliaGulia98 Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:25 pm

I posted a story on Instagram and tagged some American contestants and Alex viewed it. Maybe he is out?
JuliaGulia98
JuliaGulia98

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:50 pm

JuliaGulia98 wrote:I posted a story on Instagram and tagged some American contestants and Alex viewed it. Maybe he is out?

Yeah nice pick up @JuliaGulia98 - I was just coming to say the same thing - he seems to be back home having breakfast with mates.  

Bugger.  :pout So does that mean the finale couples will be Keira and Jamie? ( no no ) Renee and Ciarran? ( Suspect ) and... who else?

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Q9Is133

Source

Norcalgal wrote: Went back several pages and didn't see the post from Dirty Street Pie and her apocalyptic analysis. Can you direct me to it? Thanks!

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Do we have a vomit emoji? Keira and Jarrod was bad enough, Keira and Jamie is surely a sign of the apocalypse?

Bobette wrote:Took me 20 mins to find this @Dirty Street Pie but a worthwhile venture since I fear we may need it.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1838857674

Source

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:02 pm

Bobette wrote:Timm is not in Bali - that is an old picture (no tatts on his right hand).  Timm is 100% in Fiji IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 AiKw0Gl

Source left Source right

Classic DM..he was at the wedding Saturday night and then Bali 10am Sunday...riiight.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:12 am

Matty has resumed posting on IG so if he was in Paradise he's presumably back now.  And Tara-Maree liking it so she's not there either IMO.  Could be just Osher and the cleanup crew left in Fiji at this rate. laugh out loud  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Lei9TPP

Source

I haven't been following Jackson closely - he hasn't posted any pics in 10 days but not sure if there were any stories during that time.  Did anyone see any?  If not can we think of a potential match for him?

Britt is still MIA so I suspect she's teamed up with someone and if it's not Alex then maybe it's Jackson?  No way that would work long term IMO - he's a far bigger player than he came across on the show IMO.

If Ciarran/Renee and Jamie/Keira are actually happening, they'd need a "feel good" third couple to balance things out IMO because the others will be contentious.  Britt could be part of that plan but who with...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:11 am

@Bobette Thanks for the find on the Dirty Street Pie quote. Pretty epic!
Jamie and Kierra - I almost want to see it so I can laugh until I pee my pants.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:24 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette Thanks for the find on the Dirty Street Pie quote. Pretty epic!
Jamie and Kierra - I almost want to see it so I can laugh until I pee my pants.

If Keira ends up with Jamie we may need to invent a term for a woman who actively seeks out clingers... a... Clingophile?  laugh out loud

ETA: Noting that both Jackson and Jamie have posted what appear to be throwback pics as stories in the past 12 hours.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 8XBfRpe

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 KA4r3s4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:53 pm

Keira appears to be back on SM. She posted a story at a nail bar that could be a throwback, but she also commented on one of Osher’s posts yesterday. So IMO she’s either out (YESS) or filming has finished.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Keira appears to be back on SM. She posted a story at a nail bar that could be a throwback, but she also commented on one of Osher’s posts yesterday. So IMO she’s either out (YESS) or filming has finished.

My money's on filming having finished, but I guess the proof will be in the Ciarran-flavoured pudding??? 100% reckon when he's back, stick a fork in it, you know it's done.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem