SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I posted in This thread Demi Burnett who got engaged to her girlfriend on BIP USA, later split (all a set up IMHO) broke up with her recent boyfriend, is following Ciarran. He is the last person she followed on IG.

There has to be a reason for that!

https://www.instagram.com/demi_not_lovato/following/?hl=en

@GuardianAngel They were openly flirting on IG for weeks and Ciarran was boasting that he had plans to go to LA to see her before the pandemic shut everything down.  

I don't think it was anything more than a bit of mutual attention seeking but I'll bring over some screenshots etc for the record.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:17 pm

@Bobette she was in quarantine with her boyfriend. laugh out loud Maybe he can travel now so she told her b/f to take a hike?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:35 pm

@GuardianAngel  Yes, we discussed that a while ago...the timing of the filming would probably preclude Demi from going to Australia (she was seen @ Hannah’s DWTS  each week...)  I think IMO they have very mirror like personalities... but doubt they actually met. I would bet Ciarran is very much wanting some US exposure and Demi, well... she wants any wild exposure to someone popular who SEEMS interested... Rolling Eyes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:07 pm

@GuardianAngel, here are a couple of articles from Jan:

Daily Mail

Popsugar

We discussed the potential pairing upthread here at the time.  I agree with @Astrobach - all just a little Instashow IMO.

Also WOW your new Avatar!!!  I've been here almost 4 years and never seen you change it once.  Very nice pic Smiley

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:08 pm

@Astrobach thanks, ok I remember that conversation now.

Yes IMO Demi will take any exposure, laugh out loud.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:29 am

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel, here are a couple of articles from Jan:

Daily Mail

Popsugar

We discussed the potential pairing upthread here at the time.  I agree with @Astrobach - all just a little Instashow IMO.

Also WOW your new Avatar!!!  I've been here almost 4 years and never seen you change it once.  Very nice pic Smiley

Yes! @ GuardianAngel Someone is missing the beach! giggling where is that? Or just a stock pic?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Astrobach thanks, ok I remember that conversation now.

Yes IMO Demi will take any exposure, laugh out loud.

Love your new avatar @GuardianAngel

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:20 pm

@Bobette thanks for the articles. Smiley

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the new avi. Smiley

It's not my photo. I didn't have one that I liked enough from my trip to Cuba last November, but that one captures it. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 2616547277

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:01 am

So I'm wondering if TPTB gave Tenille another run to make up for inflicting Ivan upon her in on Season 2.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 JStALFj

Source

No real break in posting during Nov but Sogand, Jess and both Britts are all up in her comments from Dec onwards.  She'd know the Britts from Nick's season but not Sogand & Jess.  Haven't seen any pics of them hanging out, yet they're sharing in-jokes.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 XL9MpMM

Source

Potential match with Matty IMO - he didn't get there till late though so may not have been more than a fling.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:44 am

Old and nothing exciting in it but not sure if this link was actually ever posted https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/meet-ciarran-stott-bolton-boy-18024208
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:33 pm

The third season of Bachelor in Paradise finally has a premiere date. The reality TV spin-off will launch on Channel 10 on Wednesday, July 15 at 7:30pm, the network announced on Friday.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:56 pm

@Bobette Thanks. I’m afraid to say I can’t wait... I guess I need that silly distraction that much... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem