SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:37 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette

I found this on my log:

BACHELOR IN PARADISE - AUSTRALIA - SEASON 3 - MEDIA SM - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*
@Bobette you mean Demi? Oh, well, she is still here, I think, but yes, she would fit the thirsty profile for sure and would go for ANYONE and is the kind of narrator that TPTB likes to have to stir things up. I’ll keep it on my radar as she is usually going to DWTS ‘ to be on TV each Monday to support Hannah ‘ hehehe
by Astrobach
on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Not surprised at all, and wonder who she got interested in, we know they LUUUVV these characters that stir the pot, and go for men AND women. Being ‘ sexually fluid ‘ as they like to call it. Demi fits that role to a T and after a failed engagement to her ‘ soul mate Kristian’ I am curious to see who will be her next ‘prey’.
JMHO

Good job @Astrobach you get the star Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1f4ab Smiley

I could definitely see her hooking up with Ciarran - they're both open with their sexuality and IMO Ciarran would see Demi as a big enough "celebrity" to be worthy of his attention.  That was the thing bugging me about him supposedly being with Kiki - she's nothing special, IMO, and I think his ego would feel he can do better.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:42 am

If she hooked up with anyone it would have been entirely brief, temporary and for the cameras. JMO

I just don't really know why they bother bringing USA BN people here, they're never going to want to stay here. It would make more sense for Aussie Bach people to go on the US version, maybe see if they can get a US visa and do influencer stuff over there; they'd make way more money than they would here if they were popular enough and got themselves a US following.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:45 am

Oh yes I agree @leavers - just a spicy hook up to annoy Renee and then split before the end IMO (Ciarran was back before the suspected finale).  

IMO he would still have thought he was in the running for next Lead (filming started just after his elimination when he was hyped) so I could see him wanting to leave single.

I could also see him thinking a hookup with the hot international Bi chick with 1.4 million followers would increase his stock price, IYKWIM.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:53 am

Even though Ciarran does not do it for me at all, I would actually prefer him as Bachelor than an unknown. I've been thinking about the unknown/celebrity seasons vs the former contestant seasons and on reflection, I think former contestants make better leads for this show. I just hope that the fact that BiP will be airing around the time that Bach is announced doesn't put him out of the running (because the average viewer doesn't really think about the fact it was filmed months ago).

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:02 am

@leavers Yes I agree, Leads need to believe in *the process* IMO.  Choosing another sports personality who's never watched the show would be a disaster IMO, and SO BORING.  I'd love to see what a Ciarran season looked like because at least it would be different.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:05 am

Bobette wrote:

I found this on my log:

@Bobette you mean Demi? Oh, well, she is still here, I think, but yes, she would fit the thirsty profile for sure and would go for ANYONE and is the kind of narrator that TPTB likes to have to stir things up. I’ll keep it on my radar as she is usually going to DWTS ‘ to be on TV each Monday to support Hannah ‘ hehehe
by Astrobach

Not surprised at all, and wonder who she got interested in, we know they LUUUVV these characters that stir the pot, and go for men AND women. Being ‘ sexually fluid ‘ as they like to call it. Demi fits that role to a T and after a failed engagement to her ‘ soul mate Kristian’ I am curious to see who will be her next ‘prey’.
JMHO

Good job @Astrobach you get the star Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1f4ab Smiley

I could definitely see her hooking up with Ciarran - they're both open with their sexuality and IMO Ciarran would see Demi as a big enough "celebrity" to be worthy of his attention.  That was the thing bugging me about him supposedly being with Kiki - she's nothing special, IMO, and I think his ego would feel he can do better.
It would fit Demi perfectly to go on this show, but I can’t see how it’s possible. IIRC she was at every DWTS show, including the finale on Nov 26. BiP was filmed in November, wasn’t it?

“Model” Lily McManus (seriously DM Rolling Eyes ) and Demi have followed each other at least since the WTA aired back in February. That night they joined forces in a glorious Twitter war against Reality Steve where he called Demi “sweetie” and Lily compared him to a creepy uncle. Not sure they ever met though. laugh out loud

Still, there is some hope that Lily may show up. That would defintely make me tune in.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:50 am

@Bobette
As much as I would be honored to accept this award laugh out loud , coming from you especially...I have delved into Demi’s IG to see the status of her posting in November and December. She was attending pretty much all the Mondays @ DWTS that ended on Nov.30th with Hannah’s win and she was seen partying with her.
@blueblues after that, she is posting every few days BUT many of the December posts could have easily be made ‘ latergrams, ‘ or the posts are generic enough, they do not tell a location. So, very possible that she made it somehow even a short time. I also saw her have a post dedicated to the bushfires and a pic of her toy koala in early January...why would she be doing this ? She mentioned Sharma Burgess as well so another connection to AU.
All in all, many clues, indicators but no tangible ‘ evidence’ yet.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:52 am

@blueblues @Astrobach Ah that's right, the DWTS appearances.  Yes it was filmed during November.  Might just be a case of half-baked DM journalism then, picking and choosing information from here to manufacture a story.    

I still feel like Lily's mystery disappearance might have been something to do with her role with the Deaf Foundation due to the her post where she said we'd be seeing more of the "disabled" Lily in 2020.  Curiouser and curiouser.

ETA:  Hmmmm.  Seems like this might just be another red herring.

Ahh, Ciarran Stott And a US Bachelor Star Are Flirting On Instagram, and We Need Answers

20 January, 2020

All signs were pointing to The Bachelorette's Ciarran Stott and The Bachelor's Kiki Morris being an item, after the pair were spotted holding hands at fellow contestant Jackson Garlick's birthday in Sydney late last year. This was only further entertained when Angie Kent's runner-up, Timm Hanly, shared an Insta Story of the pair getting cosy on the Central Coast a few weeks later.

Despite the rumours, the pair have never confirmed a relationship. It could very well just be an affectionate friendship, especially given the latest activity spotted between Ciarran and The Bachelor & Bachelor In Paradise US star, Demi Burnett.

When ogling Ciarran's latest post to the platform (which is something I do, regularly), I couldn't help but notice Demi's drool face and heart-eyed emojis on the snap.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 WQvTPLs

What does it all mean, though? Given my new-found interest in Ciarran's life, I looked a little deeper. He's liked around five of Demi's more recent posts, but only dating back a couple of days. Before that I can't see a whole hell of a lot, which makes me think this is a new flirtation — and, given it looks like Demi's in Europe and Ciarran's in Oz, you can't prosecute me for assuming this is a DM slide of sorts.
It is 2020, after all.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:03 pm

Demi is being rewarded for her Oscar performance on US Hannah Brown's season where she was a so called detective appearing on the show surprising Hannah and telling her she knew one of the contestants had a g/friend back home. (Which I think was foreshadowing for the end result) They set up a van sort of stake out with video camera's inside the mansion. Of course Hannah was livid and let the contestant go before a RC which created drama that they love. She was pretty much at every DWTS epi supporting her friend Hannah, and the camera certainly made sure we knew that. Demi was also on US BIP, and got engaged, which I think was a big farce and her g/f was used. Production always gets backlash for lack of diversity. What better way to have two females fall in love on BIP and get engaged to show viewers how diverse they are.  Rolling Eyes She is on tonight's epi of the US Bachelor, and now involved somehow in the Aussie BIP.

She's a trooper I tell ya. cheeky and one of those contestants who won't go away. That's what you get when you oblige to their demands IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:25 pm

I found this on my log:

by Astrobach

JMHO

The only person that deserves her is Alex. I know she isn't on this season, but these two fame ho's would be perfect for one another. I don't know who could be more annoying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Demi is being rewarded for her Oscar performance on US Hannah Brown's season where she was a so called detective appearing on the show surprising Hannah and telling her she knew one of the contestants had a g/friend back home. (Which I think was foreshadowing for the end result) They set up a van sort of stake out with video camera's inside the mansion. Of course Hannah was livid and let the contestant go before a RC which created drama that they love. She was pretty much at every DWTS epi supporting her friend Hannah, and the camera certainly made sure we knew that. Demi was also on US BIP, and got engaged, which I think was a big farce and her g/f was used. Production always gets backlash for lack of diversity. What better way to have two females fall in love on BIP and get engaged to show viewers how diverse they are.  Rolling Eyes She is on tonight's epi of the US Bachelor, and now involved somehow in the Aussie BIP.

She's a trooper I tell ya. cheeky and one of those contestants who won't go away. That's what you get when you oblige to their demands IMHO.

In my opinion, listing as an actress and her performance nets her a fat check.
I'm not watching Bachelor Peter season, because he's a rinse repeat type and seems as enthusiastic as mayonnaise... But they're the likes of Demi, Wells, and Ben H who are Bachelor regulars and those who won't go away.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:06 am

LOL Totally missed this but apparently DM wrote an article last week claiming Lily is on BiP and cited us as the source.   Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 3806527698

Bachelor in Paradise's first disabled contestant 'revealed'

Bachelor in Paradise Australia looks set to welcome its first ever disabled contestant.  

Rumours are swirling that hearing impaired model Lily McManus will appear on the Fiji-based reality show, after she found fame on The Bachelor New Zealand in 2017.

Lily identifies as disabled and is a youth ambassador for New Zealand's National Foundation for the Deaf.

According to the Bachelor and Bachelorette Spoiler Forum, the 22-year-old was suspiciously absent from social media while Paradise was filming in November.

When she returned to Instagram, Lily made no mention of where she had been for the previous four weeks, and instead uploaded a snap of herself getting a tattoo.

Furthermore, Lily appears to be following Bachelorette stars Ciarran Stott and Timm Hanley, both of whom are confirmed to appear on Paradise.

Lily had previously been tipped for New Zealand's first Bachelorette, before doctor Lesina Nakhid-Schuster was announced earlier this month.

Meanwhile, it won't be Lily's first stint on a Bachelor spin-off, as she represented her country on ABC's The Bachelor Winter Games in 2018.

During that show, she struck up a romance with Courtney Dober from Georgia Love's season of The Bachelorette.

They continued their relationship after the show but split six months later.

Interestingly, Lily had publicly shunned the dating scene in an interview with Now To Love NZ in August, just three months before her rumoured stint on Paradise.

'Dating is not going to be on my radar,' she said.  

'I'm not going to focus on finding love, but I'm always open to it. You have to be because you never know when it's going to come.'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Channel 10 for comment.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem