SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:24 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Thanks. I’m afraid to say I can’t wait... I guess I need that silly distraction that much... laugh out loud

@Astrobach I feel the same way - far too much actual reality in my TV viewing lately.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:41 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Yeah I was just about to say IMO the next ad will have to introduce Renee, because their relationship will be a big part of the first few episodes just like Alex & Richie were Season 2.  The fact that they haven't revealed her yet makes me think there will be a "SCANDAL AND BETRAYAL" trailer pretty soon, setting Renee up to be the "victim" who finds her HEA, wile Ciarran will get a corresponding villain edit IMO.

Called it. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 3806527698   They're still concealing Renee but the scene for their storyline is set.

Bachelorette star Ciarran Stott reaches breaking point as he's EXPOSED as a love rat in shocking new Bachelor in Paradise trailer

He's the cheeky Brit who all the girls were hoping to see on the upcoming season of Bachelor in Paradise.

But a new trailer released by Channel 10 on Friday shows that Ciarran Stott's stint in Fiji might not turn out how he hoped.

The dramatic footage shows the hunk being confronted over a 'dark secret' from his past before he storms off and tells everyone that he's 'going home'.

Ciarran's 'dark secret' appears to go back to his time while dating Bachelorette Angie Kent last year.

The heavily tattooed hunk ends up on the island with his ex-girlfriend Renee Barret, who appeared on Matt Agnew's season.

After Ciarran abruptly left Angie when to his beloved grandmother passed away, rumours have plagued him and Renee that they hooked up.

And it appears that at least one of their Bachelor in Paradise co-stars believes something fishy is going on and is about to call him out for being a love rat.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:44 am

@Bobette So, do you think he actually left and was kept ‘ in the cooler’? ( before returning to land and ‘ real life”) And when did he get with KIKI ? Out there or afterwards?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:32 am

@Astrobach Nah, he went there to boost his profile on the back of Bette - no way he'd be leaving early again IMO.  Also he said in an interview he "dated every girl on the island" so he's there for the long haul IMO.

As for Kiki - my guess is that she leaves early and he chases (maybe he sent her home then decided he wasn't into any of remaining girls and thought saying he'd made a mistake and was leaving "for her" would save face?)  

Kiki got back first and they were all over each other post-show for about a month - not hiding it at all which makes me think either it was sanctioned by TPTB or he knew he was in for a bad edit so just didn't play ball.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:37 pm

Either Glenn and Renee being together is the biggest red herring or they are well and truly over the waiting...

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 W9FNGSI
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:23 am

Sam really need to set her IG to private - she's got such a big mouth!  Good for us though of course.  laugh out loud

Also note the comment below - say hi to "R".  I mean come on, could they be more obvious.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 6XxSNLX

Source

Also of interest - is Helena anticipating embarrasment? What does the monkey mean?  question

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Bk0St3n

Source

ETA: Can't bear to watch?  Saying Prayers?  What on earth did she get up to?! The plot thickens...  Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 REDUsA5

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 LxH4OvN

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 ZgYO21A

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:38 pm

@Bobette I agree, she's definitely embarrassed about something, if not her entire appearance on BiP.  She is prolific in her ig responses, and dropping nuggets everywhere laugh out loud  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 T8MZpSG

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 SUpnO0d
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:45 pm

Dear god, this is still 2 WEEKS AWAY

It happened 8 MONTHS AGO

... I'm not surprised she's saying stuff. Who can wait that long? And I've heard from a couple of reality contestants on podcasts lately that the wait between filming and airing is the worst because you don't know what it's going to be like and how it's going to be received, it must be utter torture for these poor Instagram kids tbh

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:53 pm

@Agent99 Yeah and her mum is just as bad.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Ryk3Tqf

Source

I guess the just throws herself at someone and gets knocked back?  Embarrassing maybe but part of the deal with this show. Helena is just too much of an over-thinker to really fit into this franchise IMO (takes one to know one laugh out loud).

@leavers I agree the massive delay must be such a pain especially for people like Timm who were only there for a few days and still need to lie low and not date in the public eye etc.  Ciarran also seems gagging to get back out amongst it.

I bet Glenn & Renee are keen too - it's kind of romantic to hide your love for a few weeks but 8 months?  Different story.  At least they'll be able to travel to see each other as soon as it's over since neither is in germ-ridden Victoria.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:36 am

Hi guys! I've been reading the forum for a while but only just got around to making an account.
Any chance the dates line up for Brittany H and Jackson to have gotten together? Brittany follows his mum.
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Source11[/url]

Source
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:08 am

Welcome @bachie.bachie :Welcome

Nice pick up - I think I noticed that a while ago and then forgot laugh out loud (feels like we've been sleuthing this season f o r e v e r).  She was at his birthday too IIRC - I'll go back and check. yes

ETA:  Yep it was back in Dec upthread here and here.  Britt H wasn't in Fiji long enough to be one of the finale couples though IIRC - pretty sure Jackson was back later than she was.

Dec 1:

Bobette wrote: So Britt H and Jackson are a possible pairing IMO.  Can't really see why else she'd be following his mum when they're not even following each other.  Was Jackson in Terrigal with Timm as well or just Jamie?  I can't keep up - he's all over the country ATM.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 4w4v5kc

Source

Dec 14:

Bobette wrote:Ciarran, Britt W, Scot, Jamie, Alisha & Kiki were at Jackson's Golf-themed b'day bash. [...] Britt H also made a late appearance but didn't dress up (boo - boring laugh out loud).  Jackson/Britt are definitely on my couples watch list.   :detective

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Jb3el6i

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Even if they didn’t get together on the show they could definitely be together, they’re both in the Bondi beautiful people bubble.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem