SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:14 am

Heyyyy!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and is safe.
I am not sure if this image has been shared before and if it is of any help. This one has some of the BIP contestants.  Belinda was on Marty J’s season I think.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3d6cfc10
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 0ad7af10
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7-NwXVgBp0/?igshid=10nwwx7ecfm2

Source:Instagram

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:28 am

Hi @Missnair!  hi

Nice pick up on the photos.  Belinda and Wazza were both on my "maybe" list for BiP contestants since they have a lot of cross-follows and it's especially interesting to see Vakoo at the back there.  

I didn't think TPTB would invite her to Fiji after her ~ conjunctivitis ~ but her hands are a good match for this SC IMO so maybe she did go and her SM posting throughout November was a red herring?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 GRTCY5r

Source

Also, LOL @ Elly laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 TdRDQKR
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:09 am

Bobette wrote:ETA:  Well done @blueblues another DM journalist will get to pay the rent this week thanks to your story ideas.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698

blueblues wrote:I heard Alex Brody on a podcast last year. He said that he had a real connection with Brooke (?) but the producers wouldn’t have it. They made ITMs where she talked about him sound like she talked about Alex Nation. And when the [contractual IMO] fling between Brooke and Alex N was over they basically sent her home.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 6U37I8g

Source
Wow! What an honor! cantstopl rofl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:51 am

The more I read about Australia's TPTB the more I think they're even worse than the US.

Prevent an Alex Bordy romance with Brooke, are you serious? When all the women loved him so much both on and off the show? For fake WLW? Respect your audience, tptb, or you'll lose us! Nobody likes fake representation - it pisses off everyone. They only did it for cheap queerbait, it turns LGBT into a headline for ratings, it's gross. Show both your general audience AND your LGBT viewers some respect ffs. :headbanging :angryemotion

This JMO rant brought to you by general 2020 frustration.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:41 am

@Sleutherette Welcome1

Interesting theory!  I didn't realise Alisha had been in Perth (don't follow her).  Has she given any explanation for being there?  If not that is indeed suss. And yes Alisha was in the NT around NYE/early Jan - she was in a lot of Sam R's pics with Jarrod and other BiP girls.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3Ej8QJh

Source

It could explain why TPTB have not told Renee and Glenn to stop dropping massive hints on SM if they have been serving as a red herring.  Hmmmm... who else could we see Renee with if she wasn't with Glenn though? There aren't many other stand out males IMO.

ETA:  Wait where did your post go?  Come back @Sleutherette!   bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:43 am

Aagh what was that theory?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:55 am

Agent99 wrote:Aagh what was that theory?

I'm hoping @Sleutherette will come back to clarify but to paraphrase:

The theory was that Glenn is with Alisha not Renee, based on the observation that Alisha has apparently relocated to Perth (though I just checked her IG and can't see any posts from WA?)

ETA:  Ah ha!  Well this is indeed interesting.  WA has had a hard border since March; Alisha couldn't have travelled there unless she could prove she was a resident or moving there for work...  Suspect

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 S1xNjqx

Source

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 5aDTfKk

Source

And it looks like she left her Sydney job in Dec. Suspect Suspect Suspect

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 PDTQ7J6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:49 am

Well, well, well interesting indeed @Bobette

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:01 am

Look if Alisha has snagged Glenn then fair play to the girl - I could see it working, she got a rough deal last season and he's a total catch IMO.  She also proved she's very good at keeping secrets so I could see her pulling this off (and recruiting Renee to throw out a few red herrings).

What would that mean for the finale though?  There aren't many that stayed to the end.  Mary is a shoo-in IMO if we take into consideration Sportsbet plus SCs, but who with? And if Renee isn't with Glenn then did she make it to the end?  If so who with, and if not why was she back so late?

Based on Sportsbet I would eliminate everyone other than Mary and possibly Ciarran (though I still think he might leave at the eleventh hour either single or to chase Kiki).  Which would mean no Helena, Abbie, Timm, Brittany H, Cassandra, Brittney W or Jamie in the finale IMO.  

Who on earth does that leave us with?

Mary and ?
Renee and ?
Alisha and Glenn (?!)

Hmmmmm... I need to re-check the list.

ETA:  Return dates to SM summarised from upthread.  Some dates could be off but this is what was recorded at the time:

Kiki - Nov 13
Julia - Nov 13
Abbie - Nov 15 (but was reportedly eliminated at first RC)
Helena - Nov 16
Timm - Nov 22
Britt H - Nov 22
Alex - Nov 24
Keira - Nov 25
Jamie - Nov 25
Britt W - Nov 26
Ciarran - Nov 28
Jackson - Nov 28
Renee - Dec 1
Kayde - Dec 1
Show photographer - Dec 1

People we weren't watching closely at the time so these dates are taken from their IG postings (haven't checked tags yet):

Jake - Nov 26 (but could have been a throwback because hair looks shorter Suspect )
Matty - Dec 6
Mary - Nov 18 (could have been a throwback) then Dec 6
Glenn - Dec 7
Alisha - Several posts throughout Nov but could have been throwbacks
Niranga - Same as above
Sogand - Was posting throughout Nov - no sign she was even in Fiji.  laugh out loud
Janey - No posts for all of Nov or Dec

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:07 am

From Angie's season there were three men from Western Australia: Glenn, Kayde and Jesse
Source
From Ali's season there were two men from Western Australia: Dan and Todd
Source

Kayde's time off instagram didn't rule him out from making it to the end if I remember correctly. Though Alisha and Kayde seem like a very unlikely match IMO. Glenn would seem more likely, though there's so much evidence pointing towards him and Renee.  dizzy

I have a feeling we're overlooking someone and don't have all the puzzle pieces figured just yet!
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 am

@bachie.bachie I actually had Renee and Kayde pencilled in as a potential couple back at the start based on their similar return dates to SM but I can't see them as a couple at all now (she seems to be hanging with a more "mature" crowd) and there don't seem to be many cross-follows so I'm not sure he was even there. Also can't see him with Alisha (but then on paper I guess she was an odd match with Jules too).  

I agree it feels like several pieces of the puzzle are missing, especially with so few confirmed male contestants.  That aerial shot is really bugging me - they clearly want people to think it is the same couple as the long shot but the girl's outfits definitely look different so there is some deliberate deception going on IMO.  TPTB successfully hid Jule & Alisha last season and are bringing out the smoke & mirrors again IMO.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:32 am

New ad introducing Renee.  Will upload SCs.

Source

ETA:  Getting back to Renee/Glenn/Alisha - I just noticed that Alisha's bestie (who came to Fiji at the end of last season) followed Glenn and Renee straight after each other, suggesting she met them at the same time or associates them with each other IMO.  The only other BiP3 cast member she followed is Abbie.   Suspect

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 PzMqBOZ

Source

Also finding some interesting random cross-follows between Alisha and Glenn. :detective

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 L0ystTv

Source

The Alisha & Glenn theory is gaining increasing credibility IMO - seems like Renee & Glenn could indeed have been a red herring.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem