SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:23 am

Source

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 BrE1WYj

Source

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 CC1N7bu

Source

Alright I think I've seen enough - Renee was a smokescreen; Glenn & Alisha are totally a couple IMO.  

Well played guys.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698  

Also he seems SUPER EXCITED about the premiere so I presume they are still together and going well. yes

Next item on the agenda: who on earth does MARY couple up with?! question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:12 am

Really great work @bobette! It'd be great to see Alisha finally get her happy ending.
I do recall a comment from a friend of Glenn's that read 'say hi to R' - if that whole thing was a red herring they did a good job of it! So that means they've teased Glenn & Renee, Alex & Keira and Ciarran & Kiki and it's likely none of them are actual couples  hmmm

We can assume Mary (who is her baby daddy????!!!!) and Renee do make it to the end but we're so short on male candidates! The guys returning home late in November include Ciarran, Kayde (?), Jackson, Jake (?) and Matty. IMO there's a chance an American gets to the end.

I still have a feeling that Jackson and Britt H are together (maybe he chased her as he returned home a few days after her). One of his friends follows her but no one else from BIP3.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Pictur10
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Pictur10
Source

Even if Ciarran does end up with Kiki they aren't one of the final couples (she returns home Nov 13). However, in past seasons, at least one of the people shown in early advertising make it to the end (Season 1 Tarra and Keira, Season 2 Alex Nation). Also with the low betting odds of Ciarran, it's very likely he is standing with someone at the end, even if he dumps that person for Kiki.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Pictur11
Source

IMO this means we could have:
Glenn and Alisha
Renee and ? (maybe Jake?)
Mary and ?
Ciarran and ?
Where Ciarran is in the couple that breaks up Flo/Davey style and the others are the success stories.
Let me know your thoughts because this is proving to be a challenge!
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:59 am

@bachie.bachie I don't think the person that posted that "say hi to R" comment on Glenn's page was a friend - I've seen the same user commenting on other posts.  More likely they just read the speculation about Renee here IMO.  

And yes despite Sportsbet having Ciarran as favourite to "find love" he seems convinced he'll get a bad edit which makes me think he won't leave as part of a couple since TPTB usually try to make the couples look good (even Alexnation and Bill  Rolling Eyes ).

Renee and Jake?  Hmmm... yeah maybe?  She was faffing around with that MAFS guy in Feb (should have been a sign she wasn't with Glenn in retrospect laugh out loud) so maybe she thought Jake was a "big fish" who'd boost her Bach profile.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:23 am

Do we really think TPTB would make Glenn and renee go to this length and this long to create a red herring? I can see merit in the Glenn + Aleisha theory but The average viewer wouldn’t be watching everyone this closely this far out to make
Renee and Glenn go to the effort would they?
I’m still not convinced it’s not Glenn and renee and they just got lazy and sick of waiting 🤷‍�

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:31 am

I don't care either way who Glenn ends up with - I just want a loved up couple laugh out loud.   But I agree @Kas_256 I don't understand the red herring.  It's not even Glenn or Renee - it's Sam and Jarrod who up until Christmas probably hadn't met either Glenn or Alisha, yet have gone out of their way to troll us since then. What would be their motivation to do that?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:55 am

I don't understand it either but maybe they were just bored in isolation and decided to start trolling.  If Glenn & Renee were a couple can we really see TPTB allowing them to post stuff like this?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 EhDwSEa

Source

Just seems a bit too in your face.  Glenn seems happy though so all good either way but I will say this - my opinion of Renee will go way up if she's with Glenn and way WAY down if she picked Jake.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:27 am

We could make a case for Glenn being with any of the final girls; Alisha moving to WA, all the instagram comments connecting him to Renee and even the fact that Mary is the only contestant that follows his twin brother! Hopefully whatever the outcome is the pair stays together because it's about time we have an actual BIP success story.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:34 am

Very true @bachie.bachie and on that note here's a new preview with Glenn sitting next to Mary.  laugh out loud

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 L4nZHiz

Source

If anyone's still around can you have a look at the SC of the blonde on the SC thread and see if you recognise her?  Looks a bit like Demi but don't think the timing would fit with her breakup.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:02 am

I've been thinking a bit more about this dinner party situation, not sure if it can help us. IMO either:
1. The entire cast is seated at the table
2. A few couples are at a dinner separate to some other cast members

We also see a box in front of Timm which could be some sort of question box.
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Screen13
Source

As per the advertisement attached by @bobette above, we see:
On the left side of the table: Ciarran, Jess B, Timm, Brittney H, Glenn, Mary
On the right side of the table: Renee, Niranga, Cassandra, Jamie, Brit W, maybe another person here?
If we were to assume that these were the people who had given each other roses previously, minus Renee who arrived that day we might have:
Ciarran&Jess B, Timm&Britt, Glenn&Mary, Niranga&Cass and Jamie&Brit

This is a real stretch but if there is any sort of logic behind it maybe Glenn is Mary's baby-daddy at this point in the show? Thoughts?
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:22 am

Ohhhh nice observations well done @bachie.bachie.  We know Britt & Timm and Ciarran & Jess B are coupled up early on (temporarily at least) so logic suggests the others are sitting in pairs too.  

It was pretty obvious from SM activity Mary had her sights set on Glenn preshow IMO so makes sense she'd nab him initially since the girls will hold the roses (cast photo shows 6 boys 7 girls).  

SC below of the other side of the table.  There might be someone sitting next to Britt W opposite Mary?  Making it Britt & ?, Cass & Jamie, Niranga & Renee (she might give him a mates rose?).

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 KyVyjO6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:56 pm

Jake and Helena are missing from this shot, presumably on a date?  Also no Abbie and Janey, so they have probably already been eliminated.

ETA actually the numbers don't add up - a singleton must be missing.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:52 pm

@agent99 ohhh great thinking! Love the idea of Jake and Helena being on their date.
If we assume that there's no one next to Brit W then Renee is the single.
She's in the same outfit as her arrival so IMO it could be the day she arrived.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem