SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:41 pm

ule101 wrote:When are we expecting the three new men to arrive

I would think mid-season. After Timm and Abbie leave and Keira arrives, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Hahah thanks @GuardianAngel Hugesmile DM always gives me a good giggle.

@Agent99 @Bobette nice work team! I agree with all of the above couples/ singles in the finale too. I've tried to explore a range of scenarios below. Give me your thoughts !

Ciarran:
-Is there a chance he actually got to the end with Renee? Our opinion of her has been really high as we thought she was with Glenn but what if they went back to each other? If this was the case we would have another couple not yet discussed.
-Could Ciarran have gotten to the end with Jess B? When did she return to SM?
-Did Tenille show up at the last minute and couple up with Ciarran?

Renee:
-Is Renee in the couple that splits at the end rather than Ciarran? Maybe with Matty?
-Could she get to the end with Jackson who then leaves her for Britt?
-Is Renee with another newbie? Chris? Most of the other guys have been ruled out

Could we have a same sex couple at the end? The M/F rose alternatives was new.

@ule101 I'm expecting mid season after Timm and Abbie have departed. What I'm unsure of is will all 3 men arrive at once? 3 is a lot in one day as it'll impact the girl/boy ratio significantly.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:26 pm

@bachie.bachie I doubt there will be a same sex couple - I suspect TPTB feel they "ticked that box" with the IMO staged relationship between Alex & Brooke.  The double roses could just be a carry over from last season and a gimmick/attempt to appear "progressive" IMO.  Someone might go on a same sex date or give a same sex rose at a ceremony for kicks but I can't see any going the distance.

Renee and Ciarran getting back together is something I was actually expecting back at the start of filming.  I had doubts they ever really broke up and thought it was likely they had an open relationship and her going on Matt's season/him going on Angie's was just a way to spice things up and get "famous".

Seemed to be confirmed when they holidayed in Bali together (upthread here).  The "scandal" could be related to this IMO (e.g. he quit Angie's season not because of Grandma but because he couldn't go through with it and wanted to get back to Renee). But he hightailed it out of Darwin superfast after Bali and hasn't been back which would be an odd move if they had any intention to reunite (publicly or otherwise).  

Also if that was going to be a storyline TPTB would frame it differently IMO since they wouldn't want an unpopular finale couple. It makes a much better story to cast Ciarran as the "villain" and Renee as the "victim" IMO. So if Renee's in the final it's with someone else IMO, just not sure who.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:32 pm

If they do wait until midseason to bring in the new men I think it'll be a complete waste because others would've already bonded within "bach nation", and it feels like they're taking the space of someone who may already be in 'bach nation".

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:59 pm

Can anyone identify the female voice at the end of the first promo saying "I'm falling more and more in love with you every day"?  It's not Alisha or Mary imo, so maybe we can get the last couple if we can work that out.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:07 am

@bobette thanks for the extra information! I hadn't read this thread from the start so that's interesting to hear. I do agree they probably would edit the storyline differently if they ended up together.

@ule101 they'll probably tease something big in the trailers for a few weeks. Don't think anyone will be keen though no no

Also Ciarran pretty much gave the whole storyline away on the BIP Instagram page laugh out loud
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Screen29
Source
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:14 am

Agent99 wrote:Can anyone identify the female voice at the end of the first promo saying "I'm falling more and more in love with you every day"?  It's not Alisha or Mary imo, so maybe we can get the last couple if we can work that out.

@Agent99 it's tricky but IMO it could be Renee.  Her voice is quite deep - compare to earlier in the trailer around 1:10 - if that's her saying "he's just played everybody" and "if you want me to spill the beans, I'll spill the beans, and you're going to look like a piece of s**t not me" it's a good match IMO.  Skip quickly back and forth between 1:15 and 1:45 and see what I mean.

Who do we think the guy in here saying "I was swept of my feet?" question Thought it might be Matty but comparing to online interviews he seems to have a higher voice and a slight lisp?  Seems too deep to be Glenn IMO so maybe one of the newbies?

ETA: Posting this as a voice sample of Sogand since she's still the best skin match for the girl with the chipped red nails IMO.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:23 am

Unfortunately my ability to distinguish between voices is practically non-existent so I'm no help. Maybe the woman's voice is actually an autotuned Alisha?

Just made a summary of our suspected cast lists (25 people), let me know who I've missed.
Women (13) Abbie, Helena, Britt H, Brit W, Janey, Mary, Cassandra, Keira, Alisha, Renee, Kiki, Jess B, Sogand (?)
Men (12) Jamie, Timm, Jake, Niranga, Ciarran, Glenn, Alex, Matty, Jackson, Chris, Conor, Tim

We can see here that season 1 featured 28 contestants and season 2 featured 27 which means we might have a couple more unidentified individuals. Any ideas?

ETA (possible arrivals): Julia, Keely, Tenille, Belinda, Scot

Last edited by bachie.bachie on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:21 am

@bachie.bachie I just notice your avitar. Three of my favourites looking so good!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:34 pm

@bachie.bachie Lovely avatar - Cam is truly a Disney Prince among men.   :yes:

The voice is not Alisha or Mary IMO - they both have very distinctive voices which is why I think they have been used sparingly in the trailer.  Re: the cast this is probably Keely IMO so I'd pencil her in:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 MC4Xafg

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 RrPnYW5

Source

And we still have this girl who IMO doesn't match any of the known cast.  If there are no US contestants I'd say it might be Belinda since there are a lot of cross-follows and she's all over the BiP IG comments.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 VUkIVfR

Source

Plus it's possible IMO they bought Tenille back, based on her SM activity. 

For the boys, @Agent99 mentioned this might be Scot. He was supposedly "dating" Tara Maree just before filming, but since that was fake IMO I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them shows up.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 9QlYs8P

Source

Lastly I'm still not sure about either of these two.  Initially thought it was Niranga based on the shirt and Helena based on their SM exchanges, but the silhouettes are not a great match for either:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 C8esG1W

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Can anyone identify the female voice at the end of the first promo saying "I'm falling more and more in love with you every day"?  It's not Alisha or Mary imo, so maybe we can get the last couple if we can work that out.

@Agent99 it's tricky but IMO it could be Renee.  Her voice is quite deep - compare to earlier in the trailer around 1:10 - if that's her saying "he's just played everybody" and "if you want me to spill the beans, I'll spill the beans, and you're going to look like a piece of s**t not me" it's a good match IMO.  Skip quickly back and forth between 1:15 and 1:45 and see what I mean.

It does sound like Renee to me.  I don't think it's Sogand as she has the faintest of accents imo.

Bobette wrote:Who do we think the guy in here saying "I was swept of my feet?" question Thought it might be Matty but comparing to online interviews he seems to have a higher voice and a slight lisp?  Seems too deep to be Glenn IMO so maybe one of the newbies?

Same thoughts.  There is a post of Conor auctioning something on fb - I will put it up for comparison.

Source

Re girl in red.  Keely seems to be a good match for the hair and body but she had so much ig activity in November, she must have been in and out.  It could be Sogand with a big blow dry before her hair went curly laugh out loud or it could be Julia although the hair doesn't seem a perfect match.  I feel certain Julia was there as she just commented on the lastest BiP post 'here we go'.  There are too many girls and not enough guys bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Ooooh interesting clip, thanks @Agent99.   TPTB love someone with voice training - we'll probably hear a lot of narration from Conor.  His pitch sounds a bit too high and twangy to be "I was swept of my feet" guy though?

Hmmmm... might just be a random comment by one of the other guys then (not necessarily a finalist) in the same way we have Jake saying he was "in love as soon as she walked in", but he doesn't get to the end IMO.

I agree the low female voice isn't Sogand; she's another one with quite a distinct voice IMO.  Thought the sample might come in handy for later trailers - I haven't heard anything that sounds like her yet.

The voice at the end of the trailer sounds quite metallic, so I see what @bachie.bachie means about potential tampering / autotuning, which makes me think even more that it's Renee and they're trying to conceal her.

In this shot from above the girl is clearly wearing white and the top section is backless which fits Renee's style IMO.  Do they wear their own clothes in the finale?  Might be worth checking her IG more closely.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 QIma0EP

Source

ETA:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem