SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Todd probably wouldn't want to start a relationship now anyway, not really good timing

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:04 pm

leavers wrote:Todd probably wouldn't want to start a relationship now anyway, not really good timing

One for the road?   Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 NR2ZiZw

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:54 am

@Bobette By the way, it’s one of those unexpected great page... if you look at your post, with Todd and Abbie in that pose.. and on the top left, your Avatar with Ciarran looking down right at them...with ‘ that’ look! Very good placement indeed! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:02 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette By the way, it’s one of those unexpected great page... if you look at your post, with Todd and Abbie in that pose.. and on the top left, your Avatar with Ciarran looking down right at them...with ‘ that’ look! Very good placement indeed! laugh out loud

I KNOW I LOVE IT!  cantstopl  Glad someone else noticed.  

This avatar is the best - it looks like Ciarran is chuckling his approval every time I post a snarky pun.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:17 pm

It's going to be so easy to tell when filming starts because Abbie will go silent on Insta laugh out loud Who else should we be watching? I'm thinking Bill will go again if TPTB promise him redemption, but he won't be there from the start, he'll be the first new addition to go in, like Richie was
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Will be interesting to see which girls from Matts season go on BIP. I'm thinking Mary might be one along with Abby. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:46 am

Jolena wrote:Will be interesting to see which girls from Matts season go on BIP. I'm thinking Mary might be one along with Abby. jmo

Mary’s always good for some narration, so she could be a starter. I also think that Elly and Sogand would be keen if it was offered, and they both had a beef with Abbie (although I think Elly has resolved hers) which would be of interest to production. And I’m sure there will be some random chicks that we’ve forgotten about from Matty J’s or the Badgers seasons.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:04 am

I agree about Mary's narration skills and if she's on, Glenn will be too IMO.  He's the only one she's following in IG (plus his twin brother) so I reckon she's put in some groundwork and surely TPTB realise they need to try for some successful couples this season (not that I can necessarily see them working, but if there's mutual interest TPTB will want to fan the flames IMO)

Meanwhile DM have published the pics of Ciarran and Renee in Bali with Matty, Niranga, Scot, Tara and Sam.  

I was hoping to see Ciarran in Paradise but if he's back with Renee and happy I'm cool with that and I imagine Timm will be too (more girls for him laugh out loud).  Scot and Tara are apparently now dating which hopefully counts them out of Paradise because I have zero interest in either TBH.  Niranga I would like to see more of and Matty should probably just save his strength for Helena.  laugh out loud  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 M3YA34a

Source

Dirty Street Pie wrote:It's going to be so easy to tell when filming starts because Abbie will go silent on Insta laugh out loud Who else should we be watching? I'm thinking Bill will go again if TPTB promise him redemption, but he won't be there from the start, he'll be the first new addition to go in, like Richie was

Re: Bill, surely he's beyond redemption.  I just can't fathom a scenario in which he comes out of a third stint looking good.  TPTB will probably stitch him up even more IMO.  As for who else we should be watching, Ali had slim pickings to begin with and many of hers did their dash last season.  Nick's girls were a poor selection IMO and I have no desire to see any of them again.

I'd be happy if it was only Matt & Angie's rejects.  Just throw them all in, add cocktails and see what happens.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

ETA:  Re Abbie, I agree that will be a dead giveaway. Please let us know when she falls silent; I stopped following her ages ago.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:11 am

I will take one for the team following Abbie @Bobette she is annoying AF with her faux feminism wokeness gear. I would be all for it if I thought she was legit, but in reality she is a beautiful girl who isn’t used to things not going her way, and gets the sh!ts when it doesn’t.

I was having a look over last year’s BIP threads today, and all of the first group were at Melbourne Cup, and then flew out just afterwards, IMO it will be the same again this year. It will have to be more than Matt and Angie’s cast offs IMO, there could be some that surprise us, like Alisha. She was nothing with the Badge, but was brilliant on BIP.

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:24 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I will take one for the team following Abbie @Bobette she is annoying AF with her faux feminism wokeness gear. I would be all for it if I thought she was legit, but in reality she is a beautiful girl who isn’t used to things not going her way, and gets the sh!ts when it doesn’t.

I was having a look over last year’s BIP threads today, and all of the first group were at Melbourne Cup, and then flew out just afterwards, IMO it will be the same again this year. It will have to be more than Matt and Angie’s cast offs IMO, there could be some that surprise us, like Alisha. She was nothing with the Badge, but was brilliant on BIP.

Thank you for your sacrifice @Dirty Street Pie.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698

Girl needs to stop twisting every episode of Bette into a trigger for her own attention-seeking agenda IMO. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2622943811

Re: Melbourne Cup, I briefly wondered if we might see contestants boycott this year after the horrific racehorse slaughters in the news recently, but then I remembered the level of famewhores we're talking about.  

So yeah, giddy up I guess!  thumbsup

ETA: Nichole is my shining hope for an Alisha-style redemption.  :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:40 am

I’m watching Gladiator tonight, so my following of Abbie is under the umbrella of “those who are about to die, we salute you” territory laugh out loud

There will be no boycott of the Melbourne Cup for the thirsty, so I would expect to see all relevant suspects there. I can’t see any potential Bach’s from Angie’s guys so far unless Jackson makes an amazing run in the next couple of weeks, but I also think he’ll potentially be a big player on BIP.

And yes, redemption for Nichole if she wants it, she was a fairly negligible villain in the first place anyway Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:16 pm

Totally agree re: Jackson.  He'll have his finger in a few pies IMO (pun intended  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2498057887).  I think we can expect to see many of Angie's Top Ten there - if Guys like Alex and Hadyn got that far with so little airtime they must have been able to take direction and easy for TPTB to work with IMO.  We'll have to keep an eye on who they start following when they get ousted.

Of the recent rejects, Adam is only following Sam.  Niranga is following all the girls on his charity account but on his private account he is only following Helena, Emma and Chelsie (laugh out loud) plus Vanessa Sunshine (I could watch her again), Belinda Love Coach (could be good for a laugh) and Jen Hawke (NO NO NO DO NOT WANT).  Tom is only following Keely and Sam at this stage.

ETA: Oh damn, Nichole may be out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem