SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:40 am

Abbie hasn’t gone full scorched earth yet, so maybe she comes back? To get dumped a second time? Do we remember how long Jamie hangs round for? I can’t see him getting any rose apart from a payback rose from Brittany.
I’ve heard through a source that Glenn and Alisha were seen at a cooking class in Bali in February trying not to be photographed together, so make of that what you will bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 2498057887
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:19 am

bachie.bachie wrote:@leavers agree unfortunately. I want Brittney to find love but the repeated rejection on national TV sounds like torture.

If I remember correctly, Brittney returns to social media close ish to the end of the show so my question is, who is she getting her roses from?

Sounds ridiculous but I seriously think Jamie was guaranteed a ticket to go far as part of his lawsuit settlement with TPTB.  If he gave Brittney his rose tonight I could see that continuing on a "friends" basis, and it would explain why they both got back late.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Bobette wrote:@Enough Agreed - they both have proper jobs and a life outside of the Bach world so I could certainly see it working IRL. :yes:

AliPezzanario wrote:Hey everyone
Does anyone think they’ll invite Abbie back and she’ll get eliminated again?

Yes that's a possibility based on the fact that she wasn't back in AU till Nov 15.  They might have kept them all there for a certain amount of time to avoid spoilers or they might have felt they didn't get their money's worth out of her and put her back in for a second dumping.

It will probably be apparent from her IG rants over the next couple of days - if she start slagging off the show and talking in the past tense then it's done, if she's still posting promotional BiP material and watching her mouth (relatively speaking) then she's probably still on the payroll.

Thanks! I’ve noticed she’s posted a lot of BiP content on her Instagram stories if that’s any indication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:29 pm

If the sighting is true, this Britt/Timm situation sounds right out of the Kendall/Joe, Tayshia/JPJ playbook IMO.

For the uninitiated - Popular girl hits it off with awkward/goofball guy. Then she starts connecting with a different guy who's much more her typical type - in this case, probably Jackson. Lots of tears and angst ensue. Everyone leaves Paradise single. Then the show starts airing, goofball guy is massively popular, girl regrets her decision and chases him down for another chance. Could go one of two ways - Kendall and Joe were a real relationship that lived together and lasted 1.5 years. Or it could be the Tayshia/JPJ route where it's completely fake and they can't even keep up the pretense for longer than a week post-show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:39 am

Abbie interview https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/abbie-chatfield-bachelor-in-paradise-exit-interview/ . I think at this point surely Abbie is working for Pedestrian.tv as their love for her is quite extreme.

See also https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/cass-bachelor-in-paradise-sl*t-shaming/
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-1-twitter-reactions/
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-2020-episode-2/
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-2020-episode-1/

@Bobette you were definitely right about the Ciarran edit this season. The public narrative has shifted so quickly. And honestly he has made it quite easy - that whole story about wanting to break up with Renee but then thinking it was better if he cheated on her but then not actually breaking up etc?? Lucky they haven't given my dear sweet Timm a bad edit, but tbh I don't know if that is possible - I know a few here think he is punching above his weight with Britt, but honestly I think he is too good for her. She is not that interesting and very focused on the fame.

Have enjoyed it so far, but wish Niranga had some more screen time as I always like his personality outside of the show! I have found channel 10 of being guilty of treating people of colour a bit like props on their shows and that seemed to occur this week as well - the focus on Mary is for comic relief while you wouldn't even know Niranga is on the island. Hope that changes.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:12 am

I definitely hope we see more of Niranga! I refuse to believe he's not worth actually showing and getting airtime because as you say he seems to have a great personality.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:13 am

@Vjeff I totally agree with all of your comments above.  :yes:

@Hawaii Girl I could see Britt taking a page out of that playbook, but not Timm.  He's got a lot going on with work and other projects - I get the feeling he'll be glad when this season's over so he can crack on and leave Bach in his past.  Britt on the other hand is milking it for all it's worth, IMO.

Re: the supposed sighting of them walking down the street looking "lovey dovey" in Melbourne, even pre-Iso 2.0 surely she wouldn't have been able to just flit over to Vic for a casual hookup?  Any non-essential interstate travel has been frowned upon, if not outright prohibited, for months.

And what a coincidence that this rumour surfaces at the exact same time she posts sunflowers on her IG.  She seems desperate for people to think they're together, which only makes me more convinced that they're not.  Bachfunny and DM need to be a bit more discerning with what they believe, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:42 am

I personally found Abbie's interviews really interesting. She spoke about how her and Ciarran mutually agreed not to move forward romantically and she actually encouraged Jess to go for him - and Ciarran confirmed this was true. Yet TPTB edited the scene to look like Ciarran just jumped from Abbie to Jess instantly. It's like they wanted to confirm his player status even before Renee arrives.

Honestly ANYONE could've started that rumour, what's to stop me from messaging an instagram page and saying I saw two contestants hooking up. If there's no photos it's hard to validate. Britt is quite active on her stories and as far as I recall she didn't go anywhere. In fact she works 16 hours a day in a hospital during a pandemic so with her job she wouldn't be allowed to get on a plane (because then she'd have to isolate for 14 days and wouldn't be allowed in the hospital)!

Also bachiefunny posted this and the people in the comments are LIVING FOR IT. Not sure it's that simple people of instagram but we will have to see!
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Screen33
Source

bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:54 am

bachie.bachie wrote:It's like they wanted to confirm his player status even before Renee arrives.

YEP!  Gotta establish that early for the storyline to work.   :yes:

DM and Bachiefunny are both full steam ahead with the Glenn/Renee and Timm/Britt "spoilers" based on IMO obvious red herrings.

IMO the only couple they've got right is the one they got from us - Mary & Conor.

Oh and no surprise here - Jake and Megan are apparently back on.  laugh out loud  I can't stand either of them - they're a perfect match IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:16 am

bachie.bachie wrote:I personally found Abbie's interviews really interesting. She spoke about how her and Ciarran mutually agreed not to move forward romantically and she actually encouraged Jess to go for him - and Ciarran confirmed this was true. Yet TPTB edited the scene to look like Ciarran just jumped from Abbie to Jess instantly. It's like they wanted to confirm his player status even before Renee arrives.  

Honestly ANYONE could've started that rumour, what's to stop me from messaging an instagram page and saying I saw two contestants hooking up. If there's no photos it's hard to validate. Britt is quite active on her stories and as far as I recall she didn't go anywhere. In fact she works 16 hours a day in a hospital during a pandemic so with her job she wouldn't be allowed to get on a plane (because then she'd have to isolate for 14 days and wouldn't be allowed in the hospital)!

Also bachiefunny posted this and the people in the comments are LIVING FOR IT. Not sure it's that simple people of instagram but we will have to see!
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Screen33
Source

LOL 2 steps ahead...sure...10 steps behind us min. I am on board with the theory that Glenn/Renee is a smokeshow. Those interactions are just way too put on.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:47 am

Bobette wrote:And... thirdly, Renee and ?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 ISZHKHM

She does wear red/orange, and zooming in I'm sure I see her tattoo here, left forearm:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 77alzhq

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Eoj2Wcv

Source

If so the question would be, who with?  question

Could be Matty - his hair is dark, like the overhead SC.  She wouldn't be the first girl to hook up with a mate (they could say "we started as friends but now it's more...") and IMO not many other guys would want to get mixed up in her "mess" with Ciarran.  Could even have been a pre-planned showmance.  Suspect

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:The guy's hair in the overhead shot is a good match for Matty's IMO.  Would make sense that we don't have any hand shots for them, since their tatts would give it away.  

Now...this is going to sound kooky, and I hope I didn't dream it laugh out loud.  I was looking at Renee's ig (late) last night, and on her latest post there was a reply from Johnwhyatt (dad).  It was three fire flames, indicating hot I suppose, which I thought was a bit weird.  Thought I would check it out further in the morning.  Alas, it is gone hmmm.  Make of what you will, but another lesson to me to screenshot, screenshot, screenshot.

@Agent99 Hmmmmm...

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 ZicGY6E

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:40 am

I don't think Abbie will come back. She is very vocal in her comments section about never returning to Paradise, which I don't think she would be doing otherwise.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem