SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:19 am

@Bobette at least I'm not totally hallucinating.  Maybe he thought better of the fire emoji.  Mums and dads on sm are Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:32 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette at least I'm not totally hallucinating.  Maybe he thought better of the fire emoji.  Mums and dads on sm are Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 3806527698

She has now replied and started following him.  They might be messing with us, but Dad seems suspiciously clued up.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 0MhKgAB

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 MYQP4oY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:47 am

Side note: but interesting that Emma also follows him 👀
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:20 am

butterflylove wrote:Side note: but interesting that Emma also follows him 👀

If Emma shows up in Fiji her red herring game is STRONG - she had us all convinced she was in Ireland (with a new fringe).  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:11 am

Had a quick look through Glenn and Alisha's followers and the number of cross-follows is pretty strong evidence that they're together. There's no way they can know so many of the same people due to coincidence IMO. I've collated these screenshots into one photo for convenience. No source for privacy of random people but users can be found on Instagram.
Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Screen34

bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:50 pm

:yes: There's more SM evidence for Alisha & Glenn than any other couple IMO because it's stuff that's not immediately obvious (e.g. no public IG exchanges talking about border openings with winky faces Rolling Eyes ).

ETA: They finally started following each other.  laugh out loud  Probably had to wait till Alisha was announced I guess?  She didn't follow anyone else new from the show. Maybe they figure the jig is up and are embracing it.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 FQVh5uS

Source

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 C6mx4PO

Source

Alisha also posted a Hello Fresh ad saying she wanted to make something with her hands.  I might be reading too much into it but considering we've spent the past few weeks debating hands it's pretty funny.  

And you better believe I screencapped the dickens out of her hands while she was making that meal.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:44 am

This could be the reason for the multi-gender roses in Mary's hand at that RC: Jamie Lee (who is bisexual) just commented on one of Renee's pics and when I checked, a bunch of BiP people are liking & following etc so she might pop up in Fiji IMO.

Good old Aussie BiP keeping the Bi Dream alive Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1f308  (so long as you are female and considered hot, right TPTB? laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:01 am

Hey everyone
I tried to find it in the posts above but couldn’t, but timm doesn’t last too long in Paradise correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:05 am

AliPezzanario wrote:Hey everyone
I tried to find it in the posts above but couldn’t, but timm doesn’t last too long in Paradise correct?

Correct IMO.  I think he potentially might have snuck back into AU for a friend's wedding early-mid Nov then gone back to Fiji.  He was definitely in friends' live IG stories mid-late Nov though (before filming wrapped).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:40 am

Expecting DM to publish an article about this shortly claiming it "proves" Renee and Glenn are together.  Not sure where they are since she lives in an apartment and this looks more like a house, but that seems to be one of her dogs in the background.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 SxjRlrB

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Ah4aByo

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:51 am

Bobette wrote:Expecting DM to publish an article about this shortly claiming it "proves" Renee and Glenn are together.  Not sure where they are since she lives in an apartment and this looks more like a house, but that seems to be one of her dogs in the background.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 SxjRlrB

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Ah4aByo

Source

I think they are together because I see they are friends with Jarrod and Sam, yeah? And Sam sees to hate the bachelor producers and perhaps Jarrod too so I don't think Sam would try to do anything to help the producers of the show to divert the public's attention to Glenn and Renee if they are not together. Besides, how many people sleuth the show? :S IT seems to me that too much effort.

By the way, I was thinking, and what do you ladie think of this...is it possible that the voice we hear at the end, which I think is Jake's , the one that says " As soon as she walks in I fell in love with her ....', is his voice but he is not referring to any of the girls in paradise but perhaps referring to his previous season with Megan and telling that to a girl of the show, like telling a story? The producers could manipulate and change the context of Jake's words to mislead us and make us think he will finally have his happy ending this season.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:12 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:

By the way, I was thinking, and what do you ladie think of this...is it possible that the voice we hear at the end, which I think is Jake's , the one that says " As soon as she walks in I fell in love with her ....', is his voice but he is not referring to any of the girls in  paradise but perhaps referring to his previous season with Megan and telling that to a girl of the show, like telling a story? The producers could manipulate and change the context of Jake's words to mislead us and make us think he will finally have his happy ending this season.

This sounds very plausible, great thinking! In fact it could even be audio from season 1
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem