SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 Empty JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Previous Fan Forum threads here

aviej wrote:Jordan sure is working a lot on SEC Now. Long ago he did it once a week I think, now it's three times a row this week. I wonder if this is the new normal no idea . Hope they can get to view the venues soon but like the week is already a goner.

Pinkpincess wrote:@aviej just probably pre season stuff. I remember one year Jordan had extra work in August before college football started. Cause then when he starts work next week he would have to be at the game location on Thursday and studio on Tuesday to talk about the game. Hopefully they do go look in these couples of days cause I don’t know how they will have time after unless they go on the days Jordan is not working. Jojo followed another venue in NorCal today

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by aviej Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:04 pm

@pinkpincess Makes sense!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:12 pm

In case if anyone missed J&J on the Kidd Kraddick morning show
https://youtu.be/-3mI-KBhHdc
https://youtu.be/MOOJAsFRVes
https://youtu.be/_4VvsHC6uFc
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:06 am

I posted this in the Cash Pad thread but I think it's also relevant here:

https://siouxcityjournal.com/entertainment/television/bachelorette-s-jojofletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-learn-how-to-succeed/article_a3cb5f51-ff3a-5502-af41-281505dba25e.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:36 pm

THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK AT VENUES TODAY!!!
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:37 pm

You guys Jordan surprised Jojo and got her a new ring and re proposed yesterday. I’m crying and super happy for them
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:44 pm

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 6528a710
Source: joelle_fletcher IG stories
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Oh my GOSH. I actually teared up. So, so, so happy for them. What a freaking rock! Absolutely gorgeous. Most importantly, they’re just so special together and I love that they made it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:47 pm

I’m so touched by Jordan doing this for her. What a gem he’s turned out to be and proof that everyone decides their own future. Any couple can make it pretty much laugh out loud

The new ring is soooo jojo. Jordan knows her heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:53 pm

I love that ring!!! It is stunning and her original one was one of the nicer ones from NL, but I like the simplicity of this one much better. Put the money into one really nice rock vs. all the little bling all around which IMO takes away from the main event.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:54 pm

Thanks for posting @bluwavz. So happy for both of them. Hoping they will post some pics. I’m curious to see JoJo’s reaction when Jorda reproposed.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:02 pm

Sprite wrote:I love that ring!!! It is stunning and her original one was one of the nicer ones from NL, but I like the simplicity of this one much better. Put the money into one really nice rock vs. all the little bling all around which IMO takes away from the main event.

Yeah, this is more my preferred style of ring.  I always wanted just a plain solitaire if I ever had the opportunity.

Also, how about the fact that he proposed on the day another bachelorette was getting married.  Shared anniversary for these 2 gals now!

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

+25
George1218
justcallmegranny
frajosfanofchris
mtnlvr55
albean99