SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Great vote of confidence for Jordan’s addition to SEC Nation show from Paul Finebaum of SEC. He says Jordan is one of his favorites and adds that he is known for his good commentaries of the football games.
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/paul-finebaum-sec-nation-network-jordan-rodgers-departure/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:41 pm

For those that follow football esp college football, Kirk Herbstreit is at the top of the list of best/ knowledgeable football commentators/analysts. He is the only one that does both a Saturday pregame show and calls a game . So for Jordan to be given the same type of assignment is a very big deal and his future in sports broadcasting including NFL is very bright. Jordan is so committed to his job and works hard at his craft and deserves this break. I just don’t like that any article on Jordan always include reference to his brother. I can’t understand why this is still happening.

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/aaron-rodgers-brother/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:46 pm

@vernie113 IA his brother has nothing to do with his achievements.

Thanks for the background info. I know nothing about college football so this clarifies how big of a deal it is! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:21 pm

vernie113 wrote:For those that follow football esp college football, Kirk Herbstreit is at the top of the list of best/ knowledgeable football commentators/analysts. He is the only one that does both a Saturday pregame show and calls a game . So for Jordan to be given the same type of assignment is a very big deal and his future in sports broadcasting including NFL is very bright. Jordan is so committed to his job and works hard at his craft and deserves this break. I just don’t like that any article on Jordan always include reference to his brother. I can’t understand why this is still happening.

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/aaron-rodgers-brother/

Thanks @vernie113 for the insight. It give me much better perspective.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:18 pm

@vernie113 I agree with you. It’s so annoying when I read a article and says who is brother is like shut up already. Jordan is his own person and just like @GuardianAngel said Jordan’s brother has nothing to do with his achievements

The fact that the article said: Aaron Rodgers’ Brother Gets “Kirk Herbstreit-Type” Role on SEC Network... like really he has a name Jordan Rodgers
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:34 pm

Jordan is the brother of a very successful, high profile football star with the same last name. There is no getting around or ignoring that fact which can’t help but be a factor so, I’m over it.

Fact is, whatever opens the door for you, good looks, height, exceptional intellect, right place right time, physical prowess, verbal acuity, political connections, etc., etc. - ONLY works to open the door. Once you’re in, it’s all on you - your talent, your drive, your skill. Jordan has all three. He and JoJo should be proud of his accomplishments. 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:03 pm

Just posting two videos here. The first one is from after the GOAT episode and the second is a newlywed game with their friends Shawn Johnson and Andrew East:

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/roses-rose-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-talk-wedding-postponement-and-pregnancies

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:40 pm

@aviej thanks for posting. Great idea for charity! Very fun to watch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:42 pm

Here's the extended video to the ET video posted above:

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:39 pm

I'm really amazed by all the psychology that goes into training dogs and creating a safe, orderly environment for new siblings to interact. This IG story in this account document Jackson and Jagger reuniting.

https://www.instagram.com/bevilldogbehavior/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:05 pm

@aviej I have been following all along these few weeks and it’s so amazing!
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:04 am

A very detailed article on Jojo and Jordan’s wedding and it’s postponement to now May 2021 at Sunstone Villa in Santa Ynez CA. A breathtaking and exquisite venue that is so reflective of both their taste and style. I can just picture how classy and magnificent their wedding would be .

https://www.theknot.com/content/amphtml/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-wedding?__twitter_impression=true

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #21

+25
George1218
justcallmegranny
frajosfanofchris
mtnlvr55
albean99