SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:10 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:34 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Lol! Can someone please make a montage of all the previous bachelors doing exactly this scene, with the same script.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:35 am

Also, nice cropping 😂😂
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:36 am

@Jolena tomorrow. I usually watch it around 12 PST

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:43 am

I love the fact we're meant to believe that was shot at the end of filming not the start, considering he looked like this last episode...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Q6Fu5m9

Totally the same physique right guys?  laugh out loud  I've said it before and I'll say it again - their continuity editor needs to LIFT. THEIR. GAME.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 JVRmExs

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:57 am

Jolena wrote:Will this be available to watch online tonight or do we have to wait until tomorrow?  TIA

You can watch here https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor .

It will show a few hours after the telecast, I guess.

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:03 am

ZeegaZigHah wrote:
Jolena wrote:Will this be available to watch online tonight or do we have to wait until tomorrow?  TIA

This does not work for those of us who live outside of Australia
Bachelor Archive works great for me

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:05 am

sdmom wrote:
ZeegaZigHah wrote:

Ok I see. there must be quick recaps tonight either in here or in other sleuthing websites. I'm just not very knowlegeable which ones, though coz I just randomly google Hugesmile .  

Just keep an eye of the usual recapping sites or the Youtube equivalent of TenPlay's The Bachelor channel.

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:26 am

sdmom wrote:
ZeegaZigHah wrote:

Do you have a link for Bachelor Archive? would  I be able to view tonights episode ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:31 am

@zeegahzigha i joined the 10 play and Sdmom is correct is does not play for people in the U.S.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:35 am

@sdmom Ignor my recent request for link to Bachelor Archives because that's where ive been watching it  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698 I'm caught up with the episodes listed in Bachelor ARchives and wanted to watch tonights episode., but guess it won't be available on there until maybe tomorrow.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:22 am

Hoping to see Chelsie with her hair up or away from her face as a sign she is F1 so tptb get the perfect finale kiss without her pretty hair in the way
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking