SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:06 am

Sundy wrote:I am sensing that Abbie is going to be 10000000000% blindsided by Matt and Chelsies connection in the finale

That's my take too. The edit seems to be Abbie taking out all the frontrunners, not seeing Chelsie as a threat at all. Chelsie the 'dark horse', with only the viewers aware that she has such a strong connection with Matt, quietly stealing the man. They are allowing Matt to show how in to Chelsie he is... setting him up to be the guy who shows her what she's worth. Love it. I'm really enjoying this season so far. yes

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:18 am

Episode 10, Part A

Aerial group date.  Helena says "it's just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen", to which I call BS because I've seen her IG and she's been to some much nicer places than a run down warehouse in Canterbury, but at least that's another voiceline from the promo we can cross off the list.

Meanwhile excuse me but WHEN DID MATT GET SO BUFF?!  Has he been living on nothing but egg white omelettes and protein shakes at the Bach Pad?  It's like that scene in Captain America where Chris Pine goes into that machine a 45 kilo wimp and comes out as... well as Chris Pine.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 JjB7DOl

Source: Tenplay

The girls start banging on about how much they see Elly as a threat and I just don't buy it.  As I said upthread, if they truly thought Elly was going to be F1 they would have rallied around her when Matt kissed Abbie.  But they didn't, they rallied around Chelsea.  The girls knew who F1 was very early on, IMO.

Once again they make it look like Abbie says some arrogant stuff she didn't actually say IMO.  No surprise.  Emma says she'd rather be at the pub.  laugh out loud Back at the mansion, the girls are snuggling up to one another for no apparent reason.  Perhaps TPTB couldn't pay the power bill and they need the body heat.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 KnETnHg

The others return from the GD and Mary announces that Abbie got the SQT because, and I quote, "her boobs were hanging out".  Rolling Eyes Umm... yeah but maybe he likes that?  Maybe he chose Abbie because he wants to spend time with her and her boobs?  Being sexually attracted to someone isn't a crime.

Meanwhile, Matt and Abbie are currently doing this and I can't even look at them without feeling dizzy.  

Source

On the swing chair, Abbie opens up about how she's feeling and I agree with what others have said upthread; Matt looks sad, uncomfortable, almost apologetic, IMO.  I think perhaps it was starting to dawn on him at this stage what the end of the show will entail and he's already starting to feel guilty about it.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 5VK89GX

The kiss is lack lustre.  His body is turned away from her, his hand on her shoulder is limp and he hasn't even bothered to put down his drink.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 EXIuAzv

I think at this point he was really starting to feel conflicted about what is required of a Lead, and I think he was grateful to have Abbie as his F2.  This exchange below is revealing to me on many levels and the more I see, the more I understand why he has been defending her so fiercely in post-show interviews.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 J6VtNKX

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 MUIiLjP

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 PY73p4N

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:39 am

IMO Mary’s comments:
1. about Abbie’s boobs being out during that group activity made absolutely no sense CONSIDERING Mary herself was wearing a top without enough visible support for that upside down activity!
Haha I was cringing in fear but thankfully her turn was cut cos she probably flashed them all.
2. Saying “i hope Abbie was wearing underwear...” when Abbie was asked to straddle Matt!
Her complete commentary must’ve been “I hope Abbie is wearing underwear, because I sure as hell am not” hehehe
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:48 am

I secretly loved Nicole for no reason other than she reminded me of someone.. think a combo of drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon. I’m glad to see her disappoint the producers. She’s probably related to Cassie, also wood but def got enough advice from Bach friends.

The girls are getting smarter with tips from their mates.. so the producers r probably going to get desperate for drama..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:13 am

Episode 10, Part B

Rooftop Repelling.  Chelsea says, "I'm the type of person that questions everything".  Uh oh.  I figured as much and that trait's probably not going to be doing her any favours being F1 watching all this back on TV.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f62c I definitely think they would have needed a SHV last week as speculated.

Back at the mansion, Mary is being one of those two faced girls who bitches about you behind your back then pretends to be a friend to your face.  She asks Abbie how she's feeling about Matt and clearly IMO hopes Abbie will make a fool of herself.  Bitch, please, to use one of your own phrases.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f620

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 F9ergXW

They make it look like Emma rolls her eyes and calls Abbie a "F%^&ng Twat" which I expect she is mortified about because I am 100% sure she would never speak about Abbie that way.  I really wish I could get a look at the group texts these girls are no doubt exchanging while the show is airing...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 J8ro0wu

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 WRtgDJc

The repelling date is just stupid.  Going down forwards is difficult for a professional let alone a couple of noobs.  So they basically get lowered to the floor "like space prawns".  It's a complete waste of time IMO and they should have just gone straight to the good stuff in evening part.

The first part of their evening date is basically 6 minutes of bad mouthing Elliot Loney.  laugh out loud Unless she's talking about another ex.  But wow, whoever that guy is he just got totally trashed on national TV.  I look forward to reading his rebuttal in Daily Mail next week...

He says he doesn't think Chelsea knows how special she is and what girl wouldn't want to hear that?  Their kiss blows the kiss with Abbie out of the water.  He grabs the back of her head and pulls her towards him and as @Dirty Street Pie he practically tries to mount her at one point.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1URtzso

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 NEi8atN

Matt says he's been looking forward to seeing her again since their first date.  Chelsea says she didn't want their first date to end and he says "same" and I believe them.  Chelsea cups his face and says she can see a life with him after the show and they're just goddam perfect together.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 JWOmAck

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:36 am

Bobette wrote:Episode 10, Part B

Rooftop Repelling.  Chelsea says, "I'm the type of person that questions everything".  Uh oh.  I figured as much and that trait's probably not going to be doing her any favours being F1 watching all this back on TV.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f62c I definitely think they would have needed a SHV last week as speculated.

Back at the mansion, Mary is being one of those two faced girls who bitches about you behind your back then pretends to be a friend to your face.  She asks Abbie how she's feeling about Matt and clearly IMO hopes Abbie will make a fool of herself.  Bitch, please, to use one of your own phrases.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f620

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 F9ergXW

They make it look like Emma rolls her eyes and calls Abbie a "F%^&ng Twat" which I expect she is mortified about because I am 100% sure she would never speak about Abbie that way.  I really wish I could get a look at the group texts these girls are no doubt exchanging while the show is airing...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 J8ro0wu

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 WRtgDJc

The repelling date is just stupid.  Going down forwards is difficult for a professional let alone a couple of noobs.  So they basically get lowered to the floor "like space prawns".  It's a complete waste of time IMO and they should have just gone straight to the good stuff in evening part.

The first part of their evening date is basically 6 minutes of bad mouthing Elliot Loney.  laugh out loud Unless she's talking about another ex.  But wow, whoever that guy is he just got totally trashed on national TV.  I look forward to reading his rebuttal in Daily Mail next week...

He says he doesn't think Chelsea knows how special she is and what girl wouldn't want to hear that?  Their kiss blows the kiss with Abbie out of the water.  He grabs the back of her head and pulls her towards him and as @Dirty Street Pie he practically tries to mount her at one point.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1URtzso

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 NEi8atN

Matt says he's been looking forward to seeing her again since their first date.  Chelsea says she didn't want their first date to end and he says "same" and I believe them.  Chelsea cups his face and says she can see a life with him after the show and they're just goddam perfect together.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 JWOmAck

I totally agree, @Bobette! Speaking of holding on to glass, Chelsie is holding on to her glass while Matt is mauling giggling her! She is holding back at some deep level to protect herself? To me, that indicates the strength of her feelings that she is overcoming her reluctance to open up to him.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:39 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Sundy wrote:I am sensing that Abbie is going to be 10000000000% blindsided by Matt and Chelsies connection in the finale

That's my take too. The edit seems to be Abbie taking out all the frontrunners, not seeing Chelsie as a threat at all. Chelsie the 'dark horse', with only the viewers aware that she has such a strong connection with Matt, quietly stealing the man. They are allowing Matt to show how in to Chelsie he is... setting him up to be the guy who shows her what she's worth. Love it. I'm really enjoying this season so far. yes

Snap! Chelsie, the darkest of dark horses - to quote the girls - possibly more evidence that they all perceived her as a front runner which was edited out.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:46 am

Episode 10, Part C

Cocktail Party.  I can't even talk about Sogand's belly dance because I'm so embarrassed for her.  

It's Ivan and the avocados all over again.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

The producers invent an excuse to get Matt to take his shirt off and the reaction from the girls is hilarious.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 VFFyPBi

Helena (deadpan): "I did not realise the extent of the beauty that is Matt's body"

Nichole: "I did not know he looked like that under there.  Holy Sh*t"

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Yhv9xv8

Yet sadly that is the last we will see of Nichole as she and Two Faced Mary head off into the sunset.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 AVkmVnr

I wonder who will be co-narrator with Abbie next week?  Maybe Helena?  

Can't be Elly IMO as they've now set up that rivalry with Abbie.  

Either way I'm just looking forward to saying goodbye to Sogand who I assume will be next to go.   :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:53 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

Snap! Chelsie, the darkest of dark horses - to quote the girls - possibly more evidence that they all perceived her as a front runner which was edited out.

I have a slightly different take on this - IMO Abbie was scouted to be F2 and I don't think she would have been expecting to be F1.  Matt saying she's "doing a good job" suggests he knew she'd be there at the end too.  

IMO she is nowhere near as cocky/confident as she is coming across. If she really was saying all those things there would be no need to frankenbyte so many arrogant lines together. I don't think she thought she was F1.

However I do think they developed genuine affection for each other, and that Matt will have felt genuinely guilty for having to string her along and dump her at the finale.  Should be a very interesting FRC to watch.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:55 am

@Bobette it seems they did have a group chat

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7409297/The-Bachelor-Producers-CRISIS-girls-secret-group-chat.html

[quote="Nichole Wood, who was kicked off the show on Thursday, told the A.B and Ben radio show.
'There was a big group chat but it did stop because it became a bit too much, too much drama and everything!' Nichole said.  

'Everyone was in it. It has stopped now and if you want to talk to someone, you talk to them individually. We just keep it out of a big group, because [what you say] can get a bit misconstrued.'
"][/quote]

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:57 am

Zaynab wrote:@Bobette it seems they did have a group chat

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7409297/The-Bachelor-Producers-CRISIS-girls-secret-group-chat.html

Yes they have one every season - usually by this stage someone has leaked screen caps of conversations to DM but so far no joy. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyes85 Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:20 am

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this but Matt did say in the episode that he really wanted to kiss "Abbie" in the ITM and then he said he is in trouble.

From the episode it shows Matt really likes Chelsea but I find he also doesn't hold her that close when kissing (like not around the waist like Abbie @ the cocktail party) but just puts his hand on her back, and also they seem to always be miles apart on the couch when together. JMHO.

Does anyone agree with this or am I just looking too closely? LOL

Blueeyes85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 40 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Batmouth
Cari
ZeegaZigHah
Jolena
Just Looking