SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 28 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:52 am

lleyki wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@okkaayy Saw that early this morning was waiting for someone else to bring it up. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 28 1f601  https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ag5lrhxwp/

He also tweeted this last night:
https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1173047505166262278

He and Matt received a box of cookies from a company last week via one of their stories.
Don't think he would have eaten that at the farm.  

I think most figured out that Tyler got back to NYC last night. As another poster laid out, per Gigi's IG, she obviously left for London for Fashion Week yesterday, both Dua Lipa and Anwar's IG showed that they left PA at some point yesterday (Anwar apparently had an IG story showing him in a NYC club last night) and as also pointed, the farm is apparently only two hours away from NYC by car. So yeah, Tyler being out last night and taking pictures with some fans doesn't disprove that he was in PA with Gigi and her family. And in fact his showing up and being seen right around the time we know they all left further supports that's exactly where he was.

Tyler stopped following 12 accounts on Instagram yesterday so wherever he was yesterday he decided he wanted to spend time cleaning up his social media.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 28 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:54 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@okkaayy Saw that early this morning was waiting for someone else to bring it up. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 28 1f601  https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ag5lrhxwp/

He also tweeted this last night:
https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1173047505166262278

He and Matt received a box of cookies from a company last week via one of their stories.
Don't think he would have eaten that at the farm.  

I think most figured out that Tyler got back to NYC last night. As another poster laid out, per Gigi's IG, she obviously left for London for Fashion Week yesterday, both Dua Lipa and Anwar's IG showed that they left PA at some point yesterday (Anwar apparently had an IG story showing him in a NYC club last night) and as also pointed, the farm is apparently only two hours away from NYC by car. So yeah, Tyler being out last night and taking pictures with some fans doesn't disprove that he was in PA with Gigi and her family. And in fact his showing up and being seen right around the time we know they all left further supports that's exactly where he was.

Tyler stopped following 12 accounts on Instagram yesterday so wherever he was yesterday he decided he wanted to spend time cleaning up his social media.

Okay...

This is why stan culture is wild to me. Imagine having a tantrum over Tyler not picking Hannah so bad, you make stories up that could get him in actual legal trouble. The saying "get a life" truly applies to these people.

Yeah that reminds me, I tend to avoid reading social media comments, even of accounts I follow and it's for good reason. I've glanced at comments to some of Tyler's tweets and the second hand embarrassment I get from people constantly finding a way to insist how he should be with Hannah, he should go to her, etc. is beyond.

In general, I don't do the real life shipping thing. I find it weird myself. I always have. But I really do not get the intense over investment regarding anyone that comes from this franchise. It's part of the reason I've never been into the micro-analyzing of every single thing and what it all means, etc.  Because dude it's Bachelor Nation, it is just not that serious to me. So to see people get so insanely invested in this just boggles my mind.

That reminds me of this Instagram page that was created during Rachel's season and the owner was a black woman who loved Peter. And so she was one of those really pissed off when Rachel and Peter did not end up together.  And disappointment is one thing but girlfriend took that to another level. What was so disturbing for me about that situation is because she was a black woman and yet the levels of vitriol, race baiting, offensive comments she directed Rachel's way was beyond.

And of course it invited even more hateful comments. I only checked out the page a handful of times and I just remembered being so sad for this woman that she was so incensed and obsessed over some guy she didn't know on a reality show that she got to the place of engaging with racists, just because they were co-signing hateful comments about a woman of color. Eventually I just blocked the page so I have no idea if it's still around and what happened there. But yeah, again, none of this is and should ever be that serious.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:07 am

I agree that stan culture is weird. Also the comments on Hannah's Instagram posts are full of comments that say things like "Tyler doesn't want you, you're a clown", "Tyler is so much happier with Gigi," "Tyler upgraded."

It's truly awful, I really hope Hannah doesn't spend any time looking or reading at any of those comments.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:21 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I agree that stan culture is weird. Also the comments on Hannah's Instagram posts are full of comments that say things like "Tyler doesn't want you, you're a clown", "Tyler is so much happier with Gigi," "Tyler upgraded."

It's truly awful, I really hope Hannah doesn't spend any time looking or reading at any of those comments.
question wow, that’s disappointing to hear.
I don’t get the stan/ship thing either except during the show when it’s natural that people may have a favorite person or a favorite looking relationship.
After the show ends we are talking about real people living their lives as they choose. JMO - respect is an option.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:36 am

Tyler is in this woman from Bravo's Instagram stories last night (13 hours ago if you go to the live story) - https://www.instagram.com/stories/beingbernz/

Her name is Hannah Berner and she seems to be an actress from a Bravo show called Summer House. Here is her Instagram handle - https://www.instagram.com/beingbernz/

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 28 Tyler11

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:57 am

Hannah has a podcast Berning in Hell and also works for Betches which is the same media company Derek Peth cohosts a podcast with.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:58 am

I think Summer house is a reality show like love island.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:02 am

@Summerfun1980 It's a bravo show - sort of a s*** show! Seems like a lot of Reality "Stars" were in NYC this weekend. The Fork_Knife event for TC's friend Jordan Andino had some guys, Austin and Craig, from Southern Charm at it.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:05 am

^^ 13 hours ago would have been 11PM last night. Weren't people here already speculating he may already be back in NYC as the Hadid family have also returned from hiatus? He's in the same shirt he was tagged in on those photos in which some girl ran into him on the streets last night around this time.

Last edited by dee on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:05 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Summerfun1980  It's a bravo show - sort of a s*** show!  Seems like a lot of Reality "Stars" were in NYC this weekend.  The Fork_Knife event for TC's friend Jordan Andino had some guys, Austin and Craig, from Southern Charm at it.

I believe that's the Fork_Knife event at Versa http://www.versanyc.com/ where some on Reddit say Tyler was spotted on Friday night? No pictures yet but I also noticed that Tyler's running coach https://www.instagram.com/jeslynnyc/ was pictured there on Friday night.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:06 am

further proof that TC was in PA the last 3 days. No SM sighting at all and then he leaves the farm last nite and boom! fan sighting and boom! seen at a restaurant. TWO sighting in one night, laugh out loud.

wonder who is the man he was listening to in that IG story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:07 am

seton wrote:further proof that TC was in PA the last 3 days. No SM sighting at all and then he leaves the farm last nite and boom! fan sighting and boom! seen at a restaurant. TWO sighting in one night, laugh out loud.

wonder who is the man he was listening to in that IG story.

I wouldn't say it's proof - we have someone on Reddit who says he was seen at http://www.versanyc.com/ on Friday night.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality