SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 32 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:19 pm

@intheroom Thanks for sharing. I think you need to add a source though. I assume these people are public on Twitter, so you can link directly to their tweet.

@smg2587 The music sleuthing gets to me every time. The only thing I can tell from his Spotify playlist is that Tyler and I have the same great taste in music laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 32 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by intheroom Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:26 pm

dee wrote:@intheroom Thanks for sharing. I think you need to add a source though. I assume these people are public on Twitter, so you can link directly to their tweet.

Done! Thanks for letting me know. I wasn’t sure if it’s ok to show people usernames.
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:37 pm

dee wrote:@intheroom Thanks for sharing. I think you need to add a source though. I assume these people are public on Twitter, so you can link directly to their tweet.

@smg2587 The music sleuthing gets to me every time. The only thing I can tell from his Spotify playlist is that Tyler and I have the same great taste in music laugh out loud

@dee
You’d think everyone would know by now that when it comes to Tyler, there’s no such thing as music sleuthing. The efforts have yielded zero fruit. He made that clear when people were walking themselves off the Hannah and Tyler reunion pier. hi
I’m surprised Matt got bored with his game of misleading the easily mislead. He seemed happily amused. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:07 pm

seton wrote:TC has a history of saying no to pix. But as a public personality, he can get his photo taken w/o his permission anyway, esp if he is in a public place.

I found that out when I was having lunch one day on a NYC park bench one day. Some douche with a big camera came up to me out of the blue and took a pic of my face w/o saying anything to me and quickly ran away. I was so mad that I investigated what I could do about it if I ever saw my pic on the internet and found out - not much.

This is off topic but I have been suspecting that you are Anna Wintour @seton. HaHa not really but someone that we may all recognize. I'm not asking but I am always intrigued by your comments.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:31 pm

sparkler wrote:
seton wrote:TC has a history of saying no to pix. But as a public personality, he can get his photo taken w/o his permission anyway, esp if he is in a public place.

I found that out when I was having lunch one day on a NYC park bench one day. Some douche with a big camera came up to me out of the blue and took a pic of my face w/o saying anything to me and quickly ran away. I was so mad that I investigated what I could do about it if I ever saw my pic on the internet and found out - not much.

This is off topic but I have been suspecting that you are Anna Wintour @seton.   HaHa not really but someone that we may all recognize. I'm not asking but I am always intrigued by your comments.

Aw, that's kind of you to say but really, I am a nobody. Like deliberately so. I am very old (like get off my lawn old) AND very old school. I grew up in a society that believed one should only have one's picture in the newspaper 3 times in one's life - birth, marriage, and death. I intend to stick to that which was why I was mad at that crazy dude for taking my pic for no reason. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:35 pm

@seton Isn't that just like Anna? I mean, has she ever looked like she wanted her picture made? Ha!Ha!
AND, you're not a nobody!
"Don't talk like that about yourself that way JPJ"
You always have great comments to share!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:38 pm

seton wrote:
sparkler wrote:

This is off topic but I have been suspecting that you are Anna Wintour @seton.   HaHa not really but someone that we may all recognize. I'm not asking but I am always intrigued by your comments.

Aw, that's kind of you to say but really, I am a nobody. Like deliberately so. I am very old (like get off my lawn old) AND very old school. I grew up in a society that believed one should only have one's picture in the newspaper 3 times in one's life - birth, marriage, and death. I intend to stick to that which was why I was mad at that crazy dude for taking my pic for no reason. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

You are something on this board that makes me laugh and think ! Thanks for all you do rock
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:58 pm

intheroom wrote:Well since some folks seem to eat any slice of claims to support their theory that Tyler and Gigi are over and done for.... well whatcha said about this claimed from last night also then?

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 32 80053b10

Source: https://twitter.com/leaveemeealoner/status/1173217474671796225?s=21

IF this is true, I think the sighting may be by Gigi's apartment. The girl tweeted about Feast restaurant last night as well in her tweets and that is a 10 minute walk to the part of NYC that Gigi lives in. Tyler and Matt's current place is a little farther away. Again not saying it is true without photo evidence.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:17 am

Just in case some missed my post from last night. This is Tyler Cameron's thread. It's not a thread to discuss whether or not one agrees with sleuthing. The majority of the forum consists of sleuthing in one form or another from various methods. As long as we are within the rules, we sleuth.

Sleuthing - The main purpose of this forum was originally for sleuthing. We will always be a sleuthing forum. The art of gathering information to prove the outcome of a show before it airs, or the outcome of a relationship, is an enjoyable form of entertainment for many. Whether experienced or rookie, all are welcome. When information is shared by a poster, it is totally forbidden to ridicule the poster for their findings, their thoughts on the findings, or their speculation on the findings. Everyone has a choice, to believe the information, to provide their opinion on the information, or to ignore the information. None of these choices include degrading, insulting or any type of condescending comments. If a poster shares information they heard from outside sources, it is not polite to ask who the outside source is. All SM pictures posted must always include a source if their SM is not private.

As a reminder.

Identity - We NEVER ASK for a posters identity nor do we ask who sources are or post source's username, personal name etc. Speculating on the identity of a poster is strictly prohibited. Members identity is strictly confidential. Any speculation warrants a 3 day ban. Should you see a post that contains speculation on the identity of a member please utilize the report post button. We value all information posted on our forum whether it is from sources family friends etc. Members have the option of believing or not believing such information.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines-no-discussion#602920

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by peanutgutter Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:00 am

@smg2587

The Feast this girl is more than likely speaking of is the San Gennaro in Little Italy. Major Feast in NYC every September. Street fair goes on for like a week or so.

peanutgutter

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:11 am

peanutgutter wrote:@smg2587

The Feast this girl is more than likely speaking of is the San Gennaro in Little Italy. Major Feast in NYC every September. Street fair goes on for like a week or so.  

Thanks for that. Just looking it up its interesting that place seems to be in between the parts of Manhattan they live in.

Tyler and Matt seemed to have a joy ride all over New York today. They where seen in Brooklyn and Tyler's stories have them being in Montauk and Coney Island.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:34 am

Does anyone know how long Gigi will be in London? Does she go to Paris or Italy from there? I have no clue what the Fashion week/month schedule is. Is it a week in each place like NYC ? Anyone ?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality