SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 36 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Ilo Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:34 am

hi

Ilo

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 36 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:56 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Tyler liked Gigi's latest post about walking for Prada, for all the worrywarts out there thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 36 1f609 But seriously, I think they're fine (he couldn't stop smiling whenever someone brought her name up when he was at Barstool) and are just generally being more lowkey now that they're more serious. JMO.

I really think it was obvious Tyler was with Gigi and her family at her mom's farm, just before Gigi left for Europe. I get why he didn't go with her because she's essentially working and it's really only a week - week and a half tops.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:14 am

At some point it must get really annoying when people go on about your "good looks" non stop. I started to gringe after a few minutes of it.

Tyler's cute smiles when Gigi was mentioned were sweet, though. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:21 am

lleyki wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Tyler liked Gigi's latest post about walking for Prada, for all the worrywarts out there thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 36 1f609 But seriously, I think they're fine (he couldn't stop smiling whenever someone brought her name up when he was at Barstool) and are just generally being more lowkey now that they're more serious. JMO.

I really think it was obvious Tyler was with Gigi and her family at her mom's farm, just before Gigi left for Europe. I get why he didn't go with her because she's essentially working and it's really only a week - week and a half tops.

From what I know of Fashion Week(s) it's just insane. Non-stop running around. Maybe it's different for the Hadid's now. I have no idea what their schedule is like.

Tyler seems committed to making things happen for himself in his new career. I appreciate him sharing so much of it with us. Smiley
I look forward to seeing all of the opportunities coming his way. His time is definitely now! :yes:

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:24 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:At some point it must get really annoying when people go on about your "good looks" non stop. I started to gringe after a few minutes of it.

Tyler's cute smiles when Gigi was mentioned  were sweet, though. Imo.

It was kind of ridiculous.

I was kind of waiting for him to say - Thanks. It's my DNA. I literally had nothing to do with it. But I'll pass along your appreciation to my parents. Rolling Eyes

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:47 am

@Cocoasneeze
I was cringing too. That guy was kissing up to Tyler to an embarrassing degree. And let’s face it, I LOVE Tyler but BN is full of handsome men. Every size shape and color. ALL in good shape.
A few of my personal favorite faces: Dean, Bryan, Eric, Ben, Wells and Jason. All gorgeous IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Some random fact, but I didn't realize, Destry Spielberg (Steven Spielberg's daughter), came out to volunteer for the Brooklyn abcfoodtours last month. Their IG page reposted an old video today. I think she first met Tyler and Matt at their spin cycle event earlier.

Looks like abcfoodtours is heading to Winston-Salem, NC tomorrow as per their IG story. Guess we won't know until it happens, but I expect Tyler to be there. It's also Wake Forest's football homecoming this Saturday, so I could see Tyler and Matt wanting to be at the game.
https://godeacs.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=170
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:16 pm

dee wrote:Some random fact, but I didn't realize, Destry Spielberg (Steven Spielberg's daughter), came out to volunteer for the Brooklyn abcfoodtours last month. Their IG page reposted an old video today. I think she first met Tyler and Matt at their spin cycle event earlier.

Looks like abcfoodtours is heading to Winston-Salem, NC tomorrow as per their IG story. Guess we won't know until it happens, but I expect Tyler to be there. It's also Wake Forest's football homecoming this Saturday, so I could see Tyler and Matt wanting to be at the game.
https://godeacs.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=170

Yeah looks like he and Matt are going to Wake Forest homecoing because Matt put this post in his IG stories about being at a fanzone before Saturday's game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2mw_YqgZrd/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Also noticed Tyler finally got verified on Twitter today. Only took 425K+ followers later rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:39 pm

I thought that instagram liking doesn’t indicate any relationship. I guess if someone think that it’s important liking photos for their relationship,
its very insecure or the person who like instagram posts generally all the time maybe. I know people are different but ...
As I am fan of modern family I am following sarah on instagram but not wells so I have checked whether wells has been like sarah’s, I have found he never liked her photos actually for curiosity.
so I guess that I will never judge their relationship based on liking instagram but it might be other people are different opinion.
If they are meant to be it will be meant to be I guess.
As I get to know tyler they will be alright. but nobody knows the future Hugesmile

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:23 am

In the grand scheme of things IG likes are probably random and meaningless, but it's still nice to hear that he liked something of hers or her family's. Or that she liked something of his. Especially since at this point they are not (intentionally) giving us anything else Smiley

But I agree with you, likes or the lack thereof, don't actually define a relationship.

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:20 am

are tyler and matt james university buddies? they played football together, right?
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality