SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 55 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:12 pm

So the deal was with the Foster Sisters was a partnership with BumbleBiz to bring ABCFoodtours to a college campus. Wonder what this is going to work for them. Pretty sure the audience they get for this is different than the kids. I guess they are going to do what Matt's original tours for tour groups was like.

Adding a link to Sara's IG page. She put some stuff about the meeting in her stories. Things like what stuck out to her was what a big feminist Tyler was. Some of this is promo for the partnership and I took the story about pitching tv deals to him and being his manager as a big joke.

https://www.instagram.com/sarafoster/

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 55 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:So the deal was with the Foster Sisters was a partnership with BumbleBiz to bring ABCFoodtours to a college campus. Wonder what this is going to work for them. Pretty sure the audience they get for this is different than the kids. I guess they are going to do what Matt's original tours for tour groups was like.

I was assuming they were going to do the tours in at-risk elementary schools near the college campus that is chosen? And invite the "winners" to participate in the tours with Matt and Tyler?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Do we know which college campus they are going?
Maybe they can even pair up the under privileged kids with college students to encourage them pursue higher education?

Hey, I should pitch the idea to ABC food tours!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:44 pm

@sdmom They haven't chosen the winner yet. The contest is up until the end of the month with the winner being the school with the most entries. From there, they will randomly choose 5 people from that school that entered the contest.

I was thinking along those lines as well. Bring the kids to the university campus and kind of introduce them to the winners and maybe have them explain the major they are in and what types of jobs they hope to do in the future. In the past, Tyler and Matt have explained how part of the food tour is about introducing kids to different career paths and experiences.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:33 am

This type of model exists on some campus' already and shows success for reaching underserved youth. There are usually components of tutoring, mentoring, and health/fitness. College students are the volunteers and directed under a specific academic department. ABC Food Tours will probably add local restaurant tours. Not saying this is what they are doing but am familiar with these type of college collaborative programs and it's a way to reach a greater population than Tyler and Matt can do on their own.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:37 am

Maybe someone saw that gigi liked  zayn’s new song in instagram.
Actually it is not a big deal since she is fan of zayn’S songs even though she was his ex. She liked  also
his new song on May after they broke up. They broke up on January but their official statement was march.
She has also same personality like Tyler , very supportive  and kind soul.
If you want to see indicator  of instagram whether they are okay or broke up  you can follow bella’s  because she is the one bad azz. If something bad happens , bella and  gigi’s best friend cully will unfollow tyler.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:52 am

Emeralds wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
I do not doubt they will be spotted again.

When a man says he is not in love with you and in love with himself, believe him. JMO

I’m quite certain GiGi knows what Tyler’s feelings are.

Tyler & GiGi are both young so I doubt this is a forever thing. Whether it ends tomorrow or in two years, I guess eventually the Hannah fans can celebrate.
When Gigi decides to allow a sighting of her with Tyler, in the location of her choosing, that is when it will happen IMO. Despite all the speculation that Gigi would allow him to appear with her on the red carpet at NYFW, I never thought she would. Bigger impact to do the sister thing with Bella.

Hannah had feelings for Tyler, but graciously stopped him mid-proposal on the show because she wasn't interested in forever with him. She dutifully fulfilled her contract obligations by promoting the next vanilla Bachelor as a stud and made BN fans happy by having an "overnight" after the show with Tyler documented by paps. 

Some BN fans still haven't moved on from Rachel choosing Bryan over Peter, even after their wedding. Those type fans may care what Tyler is doing with Gigi. Hannah fans are celebrating Hannah's success on DWTS and are thrilled that she has moved on. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:38 am

Why are some people so invested in what these small time celebrities do or don’t do. The show is over, Hannah didn’t end up with anyone so, IMO, game end. As for some people still posting stuff about Rachel not choosing Peter, this is ridiculous - Rachel is married to Bryan

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:46 am

FLChica wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
I do not doubt they will be spotted again.

When a man says he is not in love with you and in love with himself, believe him. JMO

I’m quite certain GiGi knows what Tyler’s feelings are.

Tyler & GiGi are both young so I doubt this is a forever thing. Whether it ends tomorrow or in two years, I guess eventually the Hannah fans can celebrate.
When Gigi decides to allow a sighting of her with Tyler, in the location of her choosing, that is when it will happen IMO. Despite all the speculation that Gigi would allow him to appear with her on the red carpet at NYFW, I never thought she would. Bigger impact to do the sister thing with Bella.

Hannah had feelings for Tyler, but graciously stopped him mid-proposal on the show because she wasn't interested in forever with him. She dutifully fulfilled her contract obligations by promoting the next vanilla Bachelor as a stud and made BN fans happy by having an "overnight" after the show with Tyler documented by paps. 

Some BN fans still haven't moved on from Rachel choosing Bryan over Peter, even after their wedding. Those type fans may care what Tyler is doing with Gigi. Hannah fans are celebrating Hannah's success on DWTS and are thrilled that she has moved on. IMO.

@FLChica

IMO, It is about time those fans accepted and moved their focus to Hannah's reality. I saw nothing gracious about the pain and embarrassment Hannah caused Tyler when she could and should have told him the night before, privately. That would have been gracious, IMO.
To her credit, she's doing an excellent job on DWTS and hopefully a new positive opportunity will help keep her moving forward after this stint is over. Truly, just like with Luke, Jed and Tyler - she has no choice so, onward and upward. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:57 pm

I would have to agree that there is NOTHING gracious about stopping a man mid-proposal when there have been plenty of Ettes much better than the Beast who were considerate enough to stop their F2s from even coming to the FRC. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Just Looking wrote:Why are some people so invested in what these small time celebrities do or don’t do.   The show is over, Hannah didn’t end up with anyone so, IMO, game end.   As for some people still posting stuff about Rachel not choosing Peter, this is ridiculous - Rachel  is married to Bryan

And that is exactly why I've said I find Bachelor Nation toxic - from the contestants who seemingly cannot move on ever (looking at you Nick and others and I liked Nick once) to the fans who cannot let these seasons go and move on. It's just one big incestuous, creepy world. I watch this show for snark and fun and every once in a awhile I like a contestant or couple and that's it.

So for me, I like Tyler, I follow him on social media, so I can keep up with him that way. When and if he ever starts to bug me, I'll unfollow him without a second thought. Anything else, I'm out. I'll check back in for the season premiere of Peter's season because I always like to give the new season an episode or two before I decide if I'll stick around.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:43 pm

seton wrote:I would have to agree that there is NOTHING gracious about stopping a man mid-proposal when there have been plenty of Ettes much better than the Beast who were considerate enough to stop their F2s from even coming to the FRC. JMO.

I agree . She could've let him go on the LCD . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality