SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 54 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:26 pm

Tyler apparently met with Sara and Erin Foster today. They are the head creative of bumble and Sara is an actress. I guess I will mention these two where once Gigi's step sisters when Yolanda was married to David Foster. Check out Sara's stories it mentions meeting Tyler today.

https://www.instagram.com/sarafoster/

Edit to add this. Lauren Zima says on Twitter the interview she did was scheduled for some time.

https://twitter.com/laurenzima/status/1176618153956147200

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 54 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:40 pm

@smg2587 Great find! I guess TC will be doing some things for Bumble.(?)
Fosters/Kardashian/Hadid....its a Large family tree with ties to even Elvis. :gotcha:
Now, it will all come full circle if Hannah's movie themed dance turns out to be a David Foster hit. rotfl

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@smg2587 Great find! I guess TC will be doing some things for Bumble.(?)
Fosters/Kardashian/Hadid....its a Large family tree with ties to even Elvis.   :gotcha:
Now, it will all come full circle if Hannah's movie themed dance turns out to be a David Foster hit.   rotfl

May not be about Bumble. The sisters also have a pod deal with the Disney owned network 20th tv. Not sure what he is working on but he seems to be excited about it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:16 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@smg2587 Great find! I guess TC will be doing some things for Bumble.(?)
Fosters/Kardashian/Hadid....its a Large family tree with ties to even Elvis.   :gotcha:
Now, it will all come full circle if Hannah's movie themed dance turns out to be a David Foster hit.   rotfl

May not be about Bumble. The sisters also have a pod deal with the Disney owned network 20th tv. Not sure what he is working on but he seems to be excited about it.

If it's part of his Lori K connection (http://www.lorikpr.com/), it might be Bumble. I believe Jason and Blake from Becca Kufrin's season did ads for Bumble. And they are both clients of Lori K as Tyler is. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:22 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

If it's part of his Lori K connection (http://www.lorikpr.com/), it might be Bumble. I believe Jason and Blake from Becca Kufrin's season did ads for Bumble. And they are both clients of Lori K as Tyler is. IMO.

Not sure if its a Lori K thing because Peter K from Rachel season also shilled for bumble before. Also I don't know why he would meet with people who work with creative to shill instead of people in marketing. Also not sure why he had to have an person meeting to shill. Shill deals don't really need in person meetings.

I brought over their deal with Disney because of the story he had at Disney ABC studios on Monday. I know no facts. Heres a link to an article on their pod tv deal.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/sara-erin-foster-set-deal-at-disneys-20th-tv-1230646

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:36 pm

@Bleiby527 @smg2587 You both always know a lot more than I do.
I agree with you that he would not have to meet with creative for shilling. He would probably only have to do that via email.
Dean has done bumble for his podcast.

I think we can all probably agree that he is in LA for some pretty big opportunities that is probably outside the typical BN trajectory. He and Hannah will set new goals for BN...which could be a really bad thing for the show. theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 54 1f601
They both have, deservedly, had so many opportunities knock! I am thrilled for them both. And I can't wait to sleuth them out!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:59 pm

@Emeralds
I agree that Hannah liked multiple guys more than Tyler and IMO she didn't want him until she found out everyone else did. That's why I never had five minutes of rooting for a "reunion" between them because anyone who has ever been in love knows, if you can stop a man face to face and mid-sentence into that beautiful proposal Tyler was delivering - you don't love him, don't want him and don't deserve him, IMO. Not to mention, he can, has and can again - do better than 2nd or 3rd choice. Everyone deserves to be first with the person they love. I'm still ecstatic he didn't settle for less.

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:53 pm

If Tyler is serious about modelling (who knows if he really is considering the multiple revenue streams open to him now) I don’t think he should be shilling at all, I don’t think companies like that. I follow a male model on IG who has a similar background as Tyler, same age range & before modelling he was a contractor working with his dad. He went viral because he’s so hot and got signed to an agency, and in the 4 years since he’s been a model, he’s never shilled a thing. Other models I follow don’t shill either.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:01 pm

I do notice that when he does shill, it's always on IG stories, so it disappears after 24hrs. I wonder if that is strategic. With the only exception was his US open with Heineken ad, but it's a picture with Andy Roddick plus I don't think he receives commission off a code as it's more promotion for their new 0% alcohol beer.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:07 pm

@ReneeM Is it possible some of this was agreed upon early and now he’s just contractually obligated to fulfill? If he has a campaign coming in January, I highly doubt he’ll be shilling by then JMO. I do agree with you, I wish he didn’t shill at all

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:16 pm

@silverstreams it’s definitely possible. And to be clear, I don’t have a problem with Tyler or anyone else shilling. People in BN are making 6-7 figures annually from it and Tyler’s like 3rd or 4th in terms of popularity so he could really could rake it in from shilling if that’s what he chooses. I just think if he wants to go forward with modelling, I think he’ll have to stop.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:02 pm

dee wrote:I do notice that when he does shill, it's always on IG stories, so it disappears after 24hrs. I wonder if that is strategic. With the only exception was his US open with Heineken ad, but it's a picture with Andy Roddick plus I don't think he receives commission off a code as it's more promotion for their new 0% alcohol beer.

Yup. I think campaigns for legit commercial brands that just happen to take place on IG as a medium is very different from the usual shilling ie "get 10% off with my code on this crappy product that only markets via IG"

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality