SELECT CONTENT

Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by leavers Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:44 pm

I don't think there's such a thing as "cheating" on a game on the Bachelor. The rules are whatever the producers say is okay for what they want to be on TV. They wanted Kelley on the 1on1 time, they achieved that.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by sandileekeller Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:27 am

Why does it seem like she was a contestant on this show before? I feel like she was or maybe it was another show. My mom and sister said the same thing. So weird!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:29 pm

She reminds me a lot of someone I know IRL. She also kind of reminds me a bit (physically; definitely not personality wise) of Anfisa on 90 Day Fiance. Anfisa's original look on her first season, not so much now
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 pm

https://youtu.be/sCtOERo-GTs
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat May 29, 2021 3:50 am

She could shorten that to, "It was a messy breakup. I was the one to initiate it for [reasons.] I have no particular animosity towards Pete, but I don't feel the need to see him again, either."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 29, 2021 11:52 am

I think that she should probably have just read a response rather than such a long and rambling one. Even so, I can see why she'd be annoyed by his comments and I tend to land on her side of things. Peter still has a lot of growing up to do, imo, and his mom probably isn't helping. I'm hoping she just ignores him in the future. Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat May 29, 2021 2:07 pm

albean99 wrote:I think that she should probably have just read a response rather than such a long and rambling one. Even so, I can see why she'd be annoyed by his comments and I tend to land on her side of things. Peter still has a lot of growing up to do, imo, and his mom probably isn't helping. I'm hoping she just ignores him in the future. Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 4256136633

Yeah, I agree. FWIW, I find Kelley the more believable of the two. Pete should have just stuck with a simple statement, i.e. "It just didn't work out for us. It happens. Kelley is a terrific woman, and I wish her well moving forward." That makes him look classy, and gives no one else, including Kelley, anything to object to. If he needed to fill up a podcast, he could have talked about some of their adventures, or other happy memories or cute stories.

I think Kelley was tired of hearing his side of things concerning the breakup, and was driven to telling her side. Pete needs to learn when to leave well enough alone.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 29, 2021 2:17 pm

Amethyst wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think that she should probably have just read a response rather than such a long and rambling one. Even so, I can see why she'd be annoyed by his comments and I tend to land on her side of things. Peter still has a lot of growing up to do, imo, and his mom probably isn't helping. I'm hoping she just ignores him in the future. Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 3 4256136633

Yeah, I agree. FWIW, I find Kelley the more believable of the two. Pete should have just stuck with a simple statement, i.e. "It just didn't work out for us. It happens. Kelley is a terrific woman, and I wish her well moving forward." That makes him look classy, and gives no one else, including Kelley, anything to object to. If he needed to fill up a podcast, he could have talked about some of their adventures, or other happy memories or cute stories.

I think Kelley was tired of hearing his side of things concerning the breakup, and was driven to telling her side. Pete needs to learn when to leave well enough alone.

I wonder if mommy dearest got in his ear? Heaven forbid if her little boy isn't always in the right.

As much as I question Kelley's judgement of just dating him after seeing his mom in action, I will always believe her over him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat May 29, 2021 4:01 pm

Pete has burned through what, at least four girlfriends or prospective girlfriends within the past two years or so? And those are just the ones we know about. I don't know if I'd give him side eye for that, but neither am I going to take him seriously when it comes to the potential for making a commitment.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:34 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNHBfBF0MP/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:00 pm

My goodness! That's not good! Wishing her lots of healthy treatment to get cured.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2022 7:34 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/talking-it-out/kelley-flanagan-takes-the-vrna_qTexsy/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelley Flanagan - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+11
leavers
HavaDrPepper
Maddy
heart
smg2587