SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:54 pm

I don't think she fell in love with any of them but IMO all signs indicate Timm was her early favourite. He got the F1 "date schedule", and she literally said their date was the best.  He's also been on the most dates overall, and the insider guide shows her laughing and joking with him behind the scenes.  

I don't even think Carlin would have been her second choice - she seems more into Ryan at this stage IMO and if he'd been there from the start maybe Timm would have been bumped down in the rankings and Ryan would have been the one getting a date each episode but that we'll never know.

IMO Carlin is only F1 because it didn't work out with her initial favourites, for reasons currently unclear (but I'd really like to know).  He did a romantic Stephen Bradbury, IMO.  Also calling it now - that sunscreen date is going to be super awkward IMO.  This is Angie we're talking about after all. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Bobette wrote:I don't think she fell in love with any of them but IMO all signs indicate Timm was her early favourite. He got the F1 "date schedule", and she literally said their date was the best.  He's also been on the most dates overall, and the insider guide shows her laughing and joking with him behind the scenes.  

I don't even think Carlin would have been her second choice - she seems more into Ryan at this stage IMO and if he'd been there from the start maybe Timm would have been bumped down in the rankings and Ryan would have been the one getting a date each episode but that we'll never know.

IMO Carlin is only F1 because it didn't work out with her initial favourites, for reasons currently unclear (but I'd really like to know).  He did a romantic Stephen Bradbury, IMO.  Also calling it now - that sunscreen date is going to be super awkward IMO.  This is Angie we're talking about after all. laugh out loud

We all see things differently and that’s fine. I just don’t see it with Timm - there’s a lot of humour but I’m not seeing the attraction from Angie at this point. In regards to her saying it’s been the best date, this could just mean it was the most fun or there are better dates still to come. I’m not reading too much  into it. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:05 pm

Angie telling Timm that it is the most comfortable she has been so far was another sign to me that he was not in the lead for F1. Bachelorettes IMO are always giddy and nervous around their F1s. Sam Frost so far has shown the most nervousness I have ever seen from a Bette to an F1, it was a no brainer she was going to pick Sasha and nope we didn’t have Sportsbet at the time, this was just deduced from good ol sleuthing by posters on this forum BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:13 pm

mercieme wrote:Angie telling Timm that it is the most comfortable she has been so far was another sign to me that he was not in the lead for F1. Bachelorettes IMO are always giddy and nervous around their F1s. Sam Frost so far has shown the most nervousness I have ever seen from a Bette to an F1, it was a no brainer she was going to pick Sasha and nope we didn’t have Sportsbet at the time, this was just deduced from good ol sleuthing by posters on this forum BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633

Yes, there’s usually nervousness from the F1 and Sam Frost was so obvious! I see Angie as comfortable around Timm, in a more friendly way cause she digs his humour. I don’t see attraction at all from Angie but Timm will fall hard and it won’t be reciprocated. Classic F2. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:18 pm

sprout wrote:We all see things differently and that’s fine.

Indeed we do.  laugh out loud  I just don't see how she could possibly have "fallen in love" with Carlin when they've spent so little time together.  And this is a girl who hasn't been in love E-V-E-R.  From the preview she doesn't say she loves him at the FRC, and she definitely hasn't said it in any post-show interviews either AFAIK.  They will split and she will still never have been in love, IMO.

What do I think happened?  IMO she had a cyber crush on Ryan but there was no chemistry when they met IRL.  IMO she thought Timm was hot and funny and he's her usual type (a weirdo).  And IMO she thought her Nanna was sending her a sign with the flowers. But IMO it probably just fizzled out, leaving her with Carlin as F1 and TPTB with a big job to do in the editing suite.

@mercieme Sasha was the most obvious F1 in the history of the franchise IMO - zero sleuthing required that season IMO. BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Bobette wrote:

Indeed we do.  laugh out loud  I just don't see how she could possibly have "fallen in love" with Carlin when they've spent so little time together.  And this is a girl who hasn't been in love E-V-E-R.  From the preview she doesn't say she loves him at the FRC, and she definitely hasn't said it in any post-show interviews either AFAIK.  They will split and she will still never have been in love, IMO.

What do I think happened?  IMO she had a cyber crush on Ryan but there was no chemistry when they met IRL.  IMO she thought Timm was hot and funny and he's her usual type (a weirdo).  And IMO she thought her Nanna was sending her a sign with the flowers. But IMO it probably just fizzled out, leaving her with Carlin as F1 and TPTB with a big job to do in the editing suite.

@mercieme Sasha was the most obvious F1 in the history of the franchise IMO - zero sleuthing required that season IMO. BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698
I’m always sceptical that anyone could fall in love that quickly! This goes for all past leads. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:27 pm

sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I’m always sceptical that anyone could fall in love that quickly! This goes for all past leads. JMO.
@sprout with the major truth bomb right here BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633 Former leads have said in interviews that they started falling in love only after the show was over and I for one believe it. IMO, they only fall in deep like on the show hence why IMO, it’s just better to go with where their hearts lead them to start with; if it works, kudos to them  yes; if not, life goes on Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:30 pm

sprout wrote:I’m always sceptical that anyone could fall in love that quickly! This goes for all past leads. JMO.

On this we DEFINITELY agree. BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:42 pm

I thought Angie says on what looks to be the final rose ceremony "I'm falling in love with you", but I could be wrong.
Falling in love is IMO quite possible, making "bach bubble" love work is the hard part. IMO if Angie was falling in love with Timm she would've chosen him as F1 and not F2.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by jenski_tas Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:10 am

This reminds me of Georgia Loves season. I didn't read this forum much then and that was all about Matty, at the end I was like who is this Lee, we've hardly seen any of him! Given Angie had such a long date with Carlin and I imagine many chats in between, we've hardly seen any interaction between them. Though they are dedicating so much time to Timm.

On a side note, the way they are portraying Ryan is very bland, anyone else find that?

jenski_tas

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:35 am

Episode 4 was EPIC! One of the best episodes I've EVER seem on this show and I go back to the very first USA Bach! I'll probably smile all the time I'm asleep tonight it was so much fun!

Does Timm do his own hair is all I want to know. Damn - a guy who can do french braids? Amazing! I feel as if Carlin is on a slow simmer - we know he can get hot after seeing that first kiss with Angie. And as he comes to full boil again with Angie, Australia is going to go nuts! Dreamy looking and lust? Makes for good TV.

As much as Angie says she like a guy who can make her laugh, a successful relationship has yin and yang, especially when it comes to being in the spotlight. Angie likes attention and so do Ciarran and Timm - competition for the limelight is not compatible with a successful relationship. I have to say I was touched by Timm's discussion of his family and I can't wait to see their hometown date.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:15 am

I am just not buying that she has established a relationship with her F1. The Honey Badger was complacent in interviews & I feel Angie is too. I do believe she chooses someone but I think their relationship fizzled out & whether she ended up being 'I'm very happy' from her interviews remains to be seen if she split with the F1 or she's just being smart knowing what viewers 'think' from her Googlebox years to leaving everyone in suspense for a fairytale ending.

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 76 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite