SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:Episode 4 was EPIC! One of the best episodes I've EVER seem on this show and I go back to the very first USA Bach! I'll probably smile all the time I'm asleep tonight it was so much fun!

Does Timm do his own hair is all I want to know. Damn - a guy who can do french braids? Amazing! I feel as if Carlin is on a slow simmer - we know he can get hot after seeing that first kiss with Angie. And as he comes to full boil again with Angie, Australia is going to go nuts! Dreamy looking and lust? Makes for good TV.

As much as Angie says she like a guy who can make her laugh, a successful relationship has yin and yang, especially when it comes to being in the spotlight. Angie likes attention and so do Ciarran and Timm - competition for the limelight is not compatible with a successful relationship. I have to say I was touched by Timm's discussion of his family and I can't wait to see their hometown date.

I am amazed as well! It’s pretty hard to on yourself.. my thought was that buddy- buddy Ciarran was maybe helping and they switched on doing each other’s hair...? They seemed to have developed a certain appreciation for each other...Just a thought! Hugesmile
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:24 pm

The thing with Timm is while I think Angie really digs him and he at this point is her F1 she is going to have to do a lot of thinking and soul searching. Is Timm the one she saw as her ever after, do their outside worlds align? Is Timm living the boho dream Angie thinks she wants but deep down knows is to organic for her?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:48 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:18 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

So what do you think is in the box @Bobette 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:35 am

Maybe a handkerchief soaked in chloroform and some cable ties? cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:52 am

Bobette wrote:Maybe a handkerchief soaked in chloroform and some cable ties?  cantstopl

Hahah. There are some people who really just cannot blame the editing. Jamie is so intense.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:57 am

Some of the best suggestions from Instagram:

- a jar of his tears
- his left nut
- papers for a restraining order
- the number of a psychologist
- key to Noosa
- an engagement ring
- his dignity
- handcuffs
- a portion of his skin
- photoshopped images of their future children
- a human ear
- a lock of his hair
- a chastity belt
- a tracking device
- toenail clippings
- ashes from his last fire
- a boiled bunny
- his foreskin
- Gwenyth Paltrow's head

rofl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:12 pm

laugh out loud Jamie is the gift that keeps giving to the producers laugh out loud
I think his producer/handler wound him up big time and IMO fell for what they were feeding him. Based on him posting on his IG about being a stage 6 clinger, I think he is aware how he is coming across and I don’t expect he will blame the edit BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:25 pm

I've just binged watched the show and I'm pleasantly surprised not having to fast forward any of the episodes. Each episode has been entertaining and funny. I don't remember laughing out loud so hard,omg.
For now, my absolute favs (subject to change without reservation) are

Ciarran- this man would've survived in centuries past based on his personality and style. I second him as the vampire king @bobette To me, he's young and spirited but he's an old soul. Swag!
I think Angie likes him, but she's being cautious.
I kept saying whenever he comes across the screen, that he'll be the freakiest, prettiest bachelor in Bach history.

Angie- breath of fresh air.

Timm- Timmy Tim Timm. He's like an onion. Comes across as a funny guy, but there're some serious issues sitting deep within, IMO. Can't wait to see how he evolves on the show. Wow, he's tall! Timm is the guy who goes all out for a girl; falls fast and hot for a girl. Bet he's been burn and his poor great big heart will break.
Y'all think his commentary about Jamie is his own projection?

Jackson- Jackson looks like someone I've seen before on television and I can't place him. He has that familiarity that makes him approachable. He's nice to look at, so at 25, how is it he's ready to settle down and don't already have a girl.

Carlin - I actually like him. He seems wholesome and the kind of guy a girl will settle down with. Gives you a cuddle and makes you feel calm. The kind of guy you would think is uncomplicated, but is he?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:56 pm

Bobette wrote:Some of the best suggestions from Instagram:

- a jar of his tears
- his left nut
- papers for a restraining order
- the number of a psychologist
- key to Noosa
- an engagement ring
- his dignity
- handcuffs
- a portion of his skin
- photoshopped images of their future children
- a human ear
- a lock of his hair
- a chastity belt
- a tracking device
- toenail clippings
- ashes from his last fire
- a boiled bunny
- his foreskin
- Gwenyth Paltrow's head

rofl

These are hilarious 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:31 am

Pics from Ryan's SD have gone up on Diimex here and they are chronologically after Ciarran's speedboat SD.  Also, Ryan and Angie are on a boat - nothing to do with putting out a fire as seen on the ep 5 preview.  Something's fishy here. Suspect Will post some of the pics on the SM head...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite