SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:29 pm

Thanks for matching the SC’s with that @Bobette- handy.
IA plenty of genuine drama. And perhaps Jamie is ‘sent packing’ and Ciarran leaves also (for his grandmother)  but they just don’t say anything about two exits in the previews because with two crying men (Ciarran/Carlin) and Jamie uproar, it makes it much more of a dramatic ‘whodunnit’ from audience perspective...

I’d quite like to see Ciarran as Bach now after seeing more of him and his story, but if he’s back with his ex (and that makes so much sense for a man grieving/needing comfort and support- not saying that is the reason they’re together, just one possibility), guess that’s not likely!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:39 pm

There is a pedestrian Tv article that I read on Facebook that states that the guys all knew that Carlin was the frontrunner from the start, so this is coming from the guys already eliminated. I’m not sure how to bring it over here though or if I even can?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:45 pm

Right from the start, the other contestsnts always think Carlin is the frontrunner.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:50 pm

sprout wrote:There is a pedestrian Tv article that I read on Facebook that states that the guys all knew that Carlin was the frontrunner from the start, so this is coming from the guys already eliminated. I’m not sure how to bring it over here though or if I even can?

@sprout, it was both Tom and Adam who lasted till Episode 5 that said so. I brought it over below, probably will copy into SM thread as well. Also to back this up, @Agent99 has the same intel from a private FB page that we can’t link here but you can PM her for the deets if interested.

“For what it’s worth, Bachie rejects Tom Bowdidge and Adam Sellars reckon Carlin is the clear frontrunner, closely followed by Timm and Ciarran. No one but Angie is much of a fan of Ryan right now.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:56 pm

ideas_ideas wrote:Thanks for matching the SC’s with that @Bobette- handy.
IA plenty of genuine drama. And perhaps Jamie is ‘sent packing’ and Ciarran leaves also (for his grandmother)  but they just don’t say anything about two exits in the previews because with two crying men (Ciarran/Carlin) and Jamie uproar, it makes it much more of a dramatic ‘whodunnit’ from audience perspective...

I’d quite like to see Ciarran as Bach now after seeing more of him and his story, but if he’s back with his ex (and that makes so much sense for a man grieving/needing comfort and support- not saying that is the reason they’re together, just one possibility), guess that’s not likely!

I think Jamie will go ep 8.  IMO TPTB may have encouraged him to drop the Carlin bomb, and then his work will be done.  The SC below has Angie saying she doesn't need a RC ep 7 so I could see ep 7 ending with Ciarran self eliminating and driving off in the car.

"Sent packing" is an interesting turn of phrase because it sounds negative but might just be for dramatic effect.  If they're going to play it like Ciarran just suddenly flipped out and decided to leave that's going to confuse a lot of viewers, and doesn't seem fair IMO.

Then IMO ep 8 could come down to a dramatic RC with Carlin and Jamie left till last.  Carlin gets the rose and will appear to have "won" the contest, and TPTB are probably hoping they've made Jamie look like enough of a nutter than the audience will side with F1.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 D3AI0zm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
sprout wrote:There is a pedestrian Tv article that I read on Facebook that states that the guys all knew that Carlin was the frontrunner from the start, so this is coming from the guys already eliminated. I’m not sure how to bring it over here though or if I even can?

@sprout, it was both Tom and Adam who lasted till Episode 5 that said so. I brought it over below, probably will copy into SM thread as well. Also to back this up, @Agent99 has the same intel from a private FB page that we can’t link here but you can PM her for the deets if interested.

“For what it’s worth, Bachie rejects Tom Bowdidge and Adam Sellars reckon Carlin is the clear frontrunner, closely followed by Timm and Ciarran. No one but Angie is much of a fan of Ryan right now.”
Source

Thank you! I think I’m getting more than one article mixed up but yeah, the guys are definitely saying it was Carlin from the start, which isn’t unlike other seasons when the frontrunner was obvious to the other contestants. Goes against the theory that Carlin is a default F1. I’m more inclined to believe this from those that were actually in the house from the very start. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:32 pm

If no RC in Episode 7 and only Ciarran self eliminate, we will have 4 contestants send packing in Episode 8. I still think they will keep Jamie to F5 and then get booted out before home town dates. He will be so devastated and TPTB will milk it

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:34 pm

Sometimes I dont totally believe what contestants said to the media.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:43 pm

Enough wrote:Sometimes I dont totally believe what contestants said to the media.

No I don’t always either but I do believe it when it comes from people who have nothing to gain. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Enough wrote:Sometimes I dont totally believe what contestants said to the media.

Same here @Enough - their contracts extend past their elimination from the show hence why we often see a barrage of scathing interviews by contestants trashing TPTB precisely 12 months down the track.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:29 am

@Bobette yep can def see that possibility too, or maybe it will be someone else entirely like Alex or Haydn- the ‘I feel like we didn’t have to wait for a rose ceremony’ might be that she had a CP chat with one of them about something else Jamie brought up in his ‘dump’ about the guys, or some other incompatibility... and then all the main/drama-entangled players live to see another day just how the producers like (to shape) it giggling

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:51 am

Alternative episode guides from Ice TV.  They use the phrase "self-ejecting" - very different to "sent packing" - so it's Ciarran in the car and the wording in the ep 7 preview is deliberately misleading IMO.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 HaOv22u
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 AvWWsDB
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite