SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:42 am

Carlin has already had an overnight date. That was a first and nothing much was shown or said about it.

And I would think it would be Abbie who would wish there were 24 hour dates on Matt's series.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:20 am

Storybook wrote:Carlin has already had an overnight date.  That was a first and nothing much was shown or said about it.

And I would think it would be Abbie who would wish there were 24 hour dates on Matt's series.

Matt was enjoying it just as much as Abbie. As much as her rants get a little too frequent, she really has a point about the rampant sexism from viewers.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:24 pm

from where exactly do you take this info about overnight dste?

in the preview she only says “a day with each of them” not 24h

edit: nevermind the hyperlink from previous posts takes you to a video with different title
see below

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 78e3ee10
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:37 pm

I don't want to break any rules but I wanted to say one thing after watching one episode of Sam Frost's and G. Love's seasons (just to compare...) : there is a huge difference! Both Ladies were amazing, natural beauties with no lip fillers, class and they seem authentically funny&quirky in their own way! I have no idea who they chose and if my first impressions are correct.
I watched only one episode of each season but they are sooo different than Angie. So much more open/receptive to the guys, self-aware and feminine! Now this is the quality Angie is missing! She gives off the best friend/sisterly vibes.

Now it seems even more apparent to me that she is playing the part of a girl next door and all her self-deprecating jokes and bumping into things are calculated to keep up her image/brand.

I bet all the boys from her season would be truly smitten with both Georgia and Sam. And once again, no lip fillers.

PS. And unfortunately now I want to binge on Georgia and Sam's seasons insead of watching the finale! Australia was lucky to have amazing b-ttes in the past, Angie is not one of them!

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:38 pm

@Azzurra I have to agree I didnt know who Georgie was gonna choose either, but Sam was so obvious from day one imo

can i ask you what are your predictions as for winner of each bette?
and did you watch first episodes or some random ones?
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:24 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:59 pm

is it possible timm will be next to go? and ryan f2? she seems to be really rattled about the decision
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:06 pm

najpoziomka wrote:is it possible timm will be next to go? and ryan f2? she seems to be really rattled about the decision

It's possible but there was a scene in the season promo of Angie and Tim kissing in a swimming pool. We haven't seen that scene yet (and maybe won't) and they haven't even been in a pool so based on that alone I'm guessing he's F2. I just think she genuinely likes each of these men and knows they like her so I think she would be just as upset no matter what. She was upset letting Jackson go and I don't really think they liked each other that much. By this point in the season I think everyone is tired and the lead is emotionally overwrought.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm

@appiah01 so we have to keep an eye for a pool portion of the date next episode, if there will not be any it will be confirmed he is f2
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Since we're nearing the end of the thread and it's finale week, new thread for discussion Smiley

Thread 2

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5448-bachelorette-australia-angie-kent-season-5-episodes-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1432808
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 76 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite