SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:57 am

Episode 1, Part A

We open with a recap of Angie's best bits reviewing Bach on Gogglebox which is exactly what I was hoping they’d do.  I realise how much I miss her and Yvie on the show.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f62b   Then we meet the family, bit of background, bla bla bla and we’re done.

Angie and Osher rendezvous on the red carpet and Osher pretends he doesn’t know about the Undercover Brother stunt.  His “O rly? I know nothing of this!” face is just as convincing as his “I don’t know who the masked singers are” face, ie NOT AT ALL.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 LMWSRnK

First limo up and it’s Timmmmmmmmmm.  Oh sorry my “m” key got stuck for a moment there.  Angie is blowing clouds of frost out her face and trying to stave off hypothermia as Timm rounds the corner holding a massive bunch of Signs from Nanna.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 0cL878g

Timm is SO AUSSIE AYE MATE strewth I tell you what, but I like him and so does Angie IMO and there is no doubt in my mind he'll be F2.  She says he's her old skool type with his long hair and bad boy tatts but "there's something different about him".

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 KY8Gv0k

Next up we have Carlin.  "Hi I'm Carlin and I'm a FITNESS TRAINER."  Don't believe anything you may hear about me being an actor and model.  Oh no siree, I am a fitness trainer and here's some sparkly subtitles to prove it.  Just don't Google me, K?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 21YQIkf

I am also 30 and have a BEARD so get ready to pay up, Sportsbet.  :stirthepot

They exchange pleasantries.  She drops the hot diggity damns and he says she takes his breath away though TBH I think that's probably just the pneumonia kicking in.  And then he's off.  She says he's "nice" and maybe it's time she tried a "nice boy".  Meh.

Next up we have Rosie the Chocolate Lab pup.  Rosie has arranged for some muscly dude in a vest to carry her around and her meeting with Angie goes well.  They share a cute smooch and then she instructs the human to get her somewhere warm STAT.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 IvqCL9g

Next we have Kayde aka David Hasselhoff Zac Efron, and Matty on his tiny BMX who seems incredibly nervous and jiggles around on his feet like a 3 year old who needs his Mum to get him to the nearest toilet FAST.  I find him strangely endearing.  

And then we have the MoT montage of Jesse (no present, Jesse?!), Alex with his plant, Glenn with his pic, Josh with his croc and Oliver with his slab of beer.  Then poor old Jackson with his pie (couldn't warn him she's vego/coeliac, producers?).

Next we have Ciarran who shows us his azz before the end of his first sentence.  I particularly like the way this is shot in the classic Peeping Tom style of cinematography, made famous by a bunch of creepy dudes currently watching this from jail.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 EVDp5Gp

Ciarran is cocky AF and I'd just like to put it out there that if anyone ever does an adults-only remake of Thomas the Tank Engine he would be perfect for the narration.  His reaction to hearing himself say "perhaps I can give her a facial myself" is GOLD.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DGsKmef

Following this we have another montage of Adam, Tom, Niranga, Warwick, Scot, Mitch and Hadyn.  And then we have Jess the councillor.  Oh boy.  There is a bit of stigma attached to being a politician in Australia and Jess... will not help that perception.

Alright lovers, that's all for tonight.  I think it's pretty clear already from the intros who our main players will be and who's going to just get pecked off each week.  I look forward to seeing what Brad/Mark gets up to when I watch Part B in the morning.

Source for all images: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:01 pm

ok, so i have watched the first episode and i must say i looove carlin (
hope he does not dissapoint me and does not turn out to be jed 2.0) *fingers crossed*

also really like ciarran, he is my second favorite and then timm, no wonder the PR team introduced them first on social media, they are really likeable

cant wait for the single date tomorrow
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Sorry I missed the party last night. I only got home at 7.50 so missed the start. I have to say there were some great guys in there. Love Ciarran. BiP him please. There were some absolute dicks as well. Can we please bring back Georgia’s men! I was a little underwhelmed but I’m sure that will pass. Angie was great
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 pm

@najpoziomka Just finished watching Smiley and I really liked Carlin also! I think he’s a sweetheart & seems sincere to me🤷‍� Timm seems sweet also & very witty and kind, thus far. There are def some entertaining guys there! IMO... Angie went in SAYING she didn’t have a type, THINKING she wanted someone similar to herself- funny and quirky and not atypical. But DISCOVERED that what she actually NEEDED was someone more like Carlin - a bit more reserved, calm... someone who brought more of the qualities she doesn’t have -Someone different than her that balances her out. Just my opinion of course. Also interesting to note - Angie’s brother is a personal trainer as is Carlin (well one of his listed jobs 😏ha) Anyway.. Angie is awesome! Aaand fingers crossed .. looks like they may even show the love story?! I for one, am buckling in for a fun season!

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Ideas on Carlin's bombshell? Admitting that he's an actor? 😂

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Could be that he’s an actor, which gives me shades of Jed.

The other thing that I’ve heard about him, and don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here is that he’s been married before, and quite religious, and involved in Hillsong, which for our non Aussies is a big evangelical church. So he could possibly be saving himself for his next marriage?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Haven't read anything yet, watching the episode now and posting my thoughts as I go.

Okay, first up Angie and a bit of her backstory, etc.  

laugh out loud I love how she talked about judging everyone when she was on gogglebox and now it's her turn and karma laugh out loud Sooo true. It's so easy to sit on a couch and judge. A whole other ball game to be on the show. It will be fun to hear Angie talk about what she learned on the other side of the tv screen.  

I think she's going to do great!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Interesting that in the preview at the beginning, Angie says she is "completely falling in love with you" but not "I love you" or some variation like past leads say at the end and in the promo.

Makes sense given Angie says she's never been in love before. So I could see the FRC ending with Angie saying she is falling in love and not the I love you like past leads. 

It will be fun to see her really fall in love for the first time in her life. Hopefully we get to see the love story! *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:42 pm

First up is Timm! I liked him pre-season so I am interested to see how he goes. 

Good music! LOVE the sunflowers he brought and his sunflower tattoo--definitely who he is! 

awwww he's sooo nice! He has such a warm energy about him. Just a really good guy! 

Timm seems like he really likes Angie. I can see him waaay more into her than she is with him and getting Matty J'd all the way sad

I really like Tim. Which means he is definitely going to have his heart broken and be F2  :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Carlin next! The stylists made sure to dress him to be matchy matchy with Angie (so typical for past Bette AU F1s). 

Angelic music almost! Carlin's definitely F1 with this limo exit and his voice over as well. He presents very much like a 'man' and more mature.

Angie is all GAGA over Carlin  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1105969562 and says "hot diggity damn", "he is one good looking sort", and all 'Ahhhhhh" and "mad for it". She says she feels like she has a school girl crush.

Yep, Angie is definitely 100% into Carlin :yes:  F1 intro all the way! Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Could be that he’s an actor, which gives me shades of Jed.

The other thing that I’ve heard about him, and don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here is that he’s been married before, and quite religious, and involved in Hillsong, which for our non Aussies is a big evangelical church. So he could possibly be saving himself for his next marriage?

@Dirty Street Pie no none of that has been mentioned here IIRC.  The bold especially definitely does NOT seem to me like something Angie would be down with.   affraid

I am also getting overwhelming Jed vibes from Carlin and he is not sitting well with me so far at all.  The smarmy stubble, pulling out his guitar at the first opportunity, even the darn fleece-collared jackets!  

There is no way they will stay together after the show IMO and I stand by my original theory that he was not intended to be F1 and got subbed in later, for the optics.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 GtDGYyh

Sources: Tenplay and Twitter and JJ

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Ooooooh interesting that after Timm and Carlin they go to commercial! 

So top two guys shown first.

I'd say Timm = F2 and Carlin = F1 and everyone else is MOT (probably why they edited it like this to make it seem like a 2-horse race when it is likely it wasn't at all).

I get the feeling the audience will like Timm more at the end though, especially if he falls really hard. Shades of Matty J already!!  :nervous Upset
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite