SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:51 am

Um, it’s a bit weird IMO to have your besties mothers name tattooed on your butt. Jackson is totally scary and this home date is making me cringe.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:52 am

Tim behavior is so childish. Can't see him settling down. The girl who can stand him must be very special.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:53 am

Enough wrote:Budget cut? No special date for Tim and Angie

Yep, and this is why I seriously doubt that article claiming there is a huge bonus payment for the F1 and lead to stay together.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

This whole season has been a budget cut. The dates have been DIYer type stuff so not missing much here laugh out loud

I really feel like they rushed through the filming schedule too - probably to get it in the can before Wolfie arrived IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:53 am

Enough wrote:Tim behavior is so childish. Can't see him settling down. The girl who can stand him must be very special.

It’s very off putting IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:55 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

This whole season has been a budget cut. The dates have been DIYer type stuff so not missing much here laugh out loud

I really feel like they rushed through the filming schedule too - probably to get it in the can before Wolfie arrived IMO.  

yeah it was very rushed. Gives me flashbacks to Sophie's season. It's like TEN themselves are like, eh... the editing is subpar too. Budget bachie laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 am

But Ch 10 is bought by CBS. They have money. They can pay if they want to.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:58 am

I believe this face translates to: "No sh*t, Sherlock".   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:00 am

I get the feeling if there's truth to rumors that Timm was like pre-filming telling Jackson, look I will give you my signal if I need to be saved and out of there. Jackson is all will do and sees Timm and forgot the signal and thinks it is something else and now he's off to try do what he can to keep Tim from going on. Tim is all no no no no closes ears because he's trying to tell Jackson that he wants to stay and he gave no signal. No signal laugh out loud laugh out loud  that's the story I am telling myself because I need to entertain myself this season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:01 am

Angie’s reaction to Timm being a party boy is very telling - she said it’s her worst fear. IMO, Timm and Ciarran were never going to be chosen because this is not the sort of lifestyle she is interested in.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:03 am

I'm pretty sure Angie would have noticed by now that Timm likes to party and considering she's fond of peeing in bushes I doubt she's lived a chaste and teetotal life to this point herself TBH.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 76 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite