SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:43 pm

YESSSSS Angie! Call Jess out and send his azz home!  :uptonogood

He's so eww!  no

Shady little guy. Lying right there. He really thinks he's all that huh  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4103285151 This show will really let him know he's not. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Shame, Jamie tearing up at being so manipulated by Jess was hard to watch. I feel for him. Him talking about going into burning buildings as a firefighter and then being on this show and being so manipulated. It's really not right. That Jess guy is not a nice guy -- probably why he was cast just to stir things up like he is doing :/

Awww... Timm cheering up Jamie is so sweet. He is really a good guy!!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:53 pm

Just finished watching the first episode? Overall I thought it was very entertaining and enjoyable.
Per Carlin, I haven’t seen enough of him or his personality to say one way or another, but he seems nice enough. Like Angie and her brother were saying when they were talking his chat isn’t as out there as cieran is, and Angie said he might be shy-something to that extent. I think Angie gave him the yellow rose for a chance to see more of him. I don’t know if I see a forever with him or Angie and him as a match but hope I’m proven wrong if she did choose him. (Also I still wonder about the intruders)
Timm and cieran were really entertaining. I also quite liked Matt. Kayde didn’t really annoy me, now Jess is another thing. Also he said he wouldn’t want the 24 hr rose which I don’t have a problem with someone saying if they don’t think it’s an advantage but I think next episode he might go over the edge going by the promos, it’s also a chance for Angie to show her strong side which I’m sure the producers would want as it gives them a chance to show off a strong woman which I’m sure she is. Like the American bachelorettes they let the edits show the woman leads being strong, no bull takers.
Overall, on Angie I really liked her.
In terms of the MOTs, it’s to be expected.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Timm goes to chat with Angie. He is there for her and I definitely believe he is genuine and very into Angie. Probably the only one I think that is truly into her night one.

Awww... Tim is lovely  PINKHEART So nice of him to ask how SHE is doing. He really seems so caring.

I love how many layers there are to Timm. He's quirky, deep, funny, caring and compassionate. He has a good sense of right of wrong and also is laid back. He's just effortlessly himself and genuine. Feels like he truly knows who he is. 

I think when Timm gives his whole heart he'd love with everything that is in him and make a wonderful partner.

Gosh I really am not ready to see Timm fall deeply in love with Angie and chase her only to be broken hearted at the end. I know there's always one but he really does seem like he truly is into her and just a lovely guy!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:08 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698     Osher telling the guys that Angie's brother is undercover is priceless!cantstoplrofl

Timm's face is the BEST! I had to take a screenshot of his face after Osher says Angie's brother is there with them and Timm looks at Carlin  cantstopl rofl

Timm probably thought Carlin was Angie's brother (if only!). Too funny!!! Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 (then again, it's often that couples can look alike they say) 

It's Mark (Brad)-- the guy they all said was the dark horse laugh out loud  Hilarious moment. Good one TEN  giggling :claphands

ETA: Angie's brother and Carlin kind of look alike.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Of course Angie gives the yellow 24 hr rose to Carlin. She says he gives her butterflies. Yep, same language for leads for past F1s.

RC. Matt then Jackson. So basically the guys that her brother said were his top 3 have all received roses first.

Poor Timm. She is making him SWEAT! Last time I saw a contender get the rose later in the rose ceremony and they're so worried was Sam Frost on Blake's season. Tim finally getting a rose. Whew! I really like him!

No surprise when Jess receives a rose (as per production imo) and then he PAUSES! What a jerk! Good on Timm for calling Jess out on it and telling him he'd have sent him home (as would I)! 

Preview for next ep. Jess talking about his hands/fingers going somewhere? Disgusting slimeball. 

Angie calling out Jess and telling him what's what and that she won't waste a tank of gas on him (I LOVE IT!) and there's Timm standing there basically cheering her on! Woohoo!! 

I can't wait for Angie to send Jess home. Good riddance!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Jess is just awful! I can't believe the producers made her keep him. She looked disgusted giving him that rose. Can't wait for tonight's episode where i hope she kicks his azz to the curb.
Love Angie as bachette. I think she has to be my all time fave so far.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Carlin singing to Angie is soooo cringe.

Angie herself said that she would cringe usually but she loved it with Carlin.

This right here is an example of WHO is doing something matters more than what they are doing.

Angie is definitely into Carlin :yes:

I agree. She is the most attracted to Carlin and I don’t think he is a default F1 at all. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Episode 1, Part B

It's the first cocktail party and Osher arrives with the Yellow Rose.  An interesting choice since yellow roses are considered a symbol of friendship, not love. Seems like something TPTB would award someone they expected to go home around F3 but JMO...  :halo:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 ZLeDTBJ

Ciarran says he looks good in yellow. laugh out loud Timm says you can learn so much about someone in 24 hours and he's gunning for it.  Jamie wants it so he can secure a "spriritual connection" with Angie except he's still wearing his Fireman Sam costume and I can't take him seriously at all.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 BUo40jA

Angie arrives and Ciarran says she's "wearin' that dress like she's doing it a favour" and I think I'd better start a running list of his best lines because the lad's got good chat.  Matty takes Angie first.  He's jiggling around on the couch like an over-excited puppy.  He'll be very high on the Paradise cast list IMO.

Jamie is O.T.T.  Dude needs to chill. And now here comes Carlin with his guitar. It's Cringe ++ and if Angie was Goggleboxing this she would savage him IMO.  After the first three bars they cut to Angie talking to camera, then play OTHER MUSIC over the top of the scene/his singing, which says it all IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 ZF29BaM

Scot and Glenn are very polite and seem like lovely chaps, as expected.  I LOVE the undercover brother mission.  Absolutely brilliant idea and I'm just sad that they probably won't be able to repeat it in future seasons because now everyone will be paranoid about spies.  laugh out loud

Jess puts his foot in it by saying he'd hand the rose back to Angie if she offered it to him.  Instead of owning it he decides Jamie was the one who dobbed on him, and must be punished.  What a knob.  Jamie over-reacts BIG TIME but it was Jess' fault and I'm glad he'll be gone next ep.

Timm and Angie chat outside in the Arctic Zone and his messy mop of hair changes position between every shot.  laugh out loud  It must have been a nightmare for the editors but is going to be GREAT for sleuthing.  He gazes adoringly at her and his edit is positively reeking of F2, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 T5Af4H3

The Bradley Reveal is SO GOOD although Osher seems to have forgotten he was pretending he knew nothing about this at the start of the episode.   cheeky   The guys immediately start calculating what they've said around Brad and how much trouble they've just gotten themselves into.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 XxsH1a6

Brad's comments are interesting - he says she could give the rose to someone she really likes already, or someone she needs to find out more about.  Without a moment's hesitation, he says if it was him he'd go Matt, because - and I quote - "he's my number one".  "Really?"  says Angie.  

He then talks about Carlin, he says he's "nice" (there's that word again) but low on banter.  Angie particularly wants to know about Timm.  Brad says he can't get a read on him.  Angie says he's a bit crazy and she loves that, but he's nervous around her so she wants to see more of him.  

I WISH SHE'D PICKED TIMM FOR THE ROSE.

Jamie thinks he's getting the rose.  He doesn't.  He's devo.  laugh out loud  Carlin gets it.  Ciarran give him many compliments and says fair play.  Angie says he gives her butterflies and for a brief moment I wish I wasn't spoiled because all I can think is "yeah maybe now but wait till you Google him..."

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2FUyAPJ

RC.  Jamie need to stop with the internal clinger monologues.  He gets his rose but it doesn't attach to his jacket so he has to hold it in place.  laugh out loud  Leaving Timm so late to stress him out is mean but all designed to build sympathy for him which of course will be required if he's to be F2.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 KwKMaCs

All images source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 am

I like Timm, he seems like someone anyone could have trouble disliking as there's so much to him in persona on our screens but one thing I didn't like was when that ewww little douche Jess wanted to know who 'dissed' him & Timm was the first one shown to mention Jess had made that comment but then he calls Jamie when Jess mentions it. He should have stood up & said mate, I was one of probably a few who said it. Jamie then became a target. I felt sorry for the guy even though I feel there is something not quite right with Jamie, I felt he became a bully target.

AllAboutLove wrote:Shame, Jamie tearing up at being so manipulated by Jess was hard to watch. I feel for him. Him talking about going into burning buildings as a firefighter and then being on this show and being so manipulated. It's really not right. That Jess guy is not a nice guy -- probably why he was cast just to stir things up like he is doing :/

Awww... Timm cheering up Jamie is so sweet. He is really a good guy!!

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 am

Angie's brother is SMOKING hot - just saying sneakyl

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:24 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite