SELECT CONTENT

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:15 pm

dee wrote:
dee wrote:Dang. Should have just taken the L.
I know right? You would never done this, Dee. You're so real and genuine. Glad people see this now.

ETA: Oh wait, my friend Dee had me (her bff) managing her accounts when she was on vacation. I forgot to log off when she got back as I haven't been on here myself, for several months. Honest mistake Dee, please forgive me Praying
No worries!! Happens to the best of us. ILYSM heartbeat
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:17 pm

dee wrote:
dee wrote:
I know right? You would never done this, Dee. You're so real and genuine. Glad people see this now.

ETA: Oh wait, my friend Dee had me (her bff) managing her accounts when she was on vacation. I forgot to log off when she got back as I haven't been on here myself, for several months. Honest mistake Dee, please forgive me Praying

laugh out loud

good work
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:40 pm

cantstopl I don't know what's worse - the comment or the attempted cover up.  Not overly surprised though.  Bringing this over from the SM thread.  I wonder if she had a list of comments "prepared" for each episode.  Might be time to switch to a different strategy.  giggling

Bobette wrote:IMO Madison may be more competitive and calculating than she lets on.  In this clip she says Peter is the only Bachelor she's been "preparing for" which makes it seem like she had a strategy to win (or be next Bette) IMO.  Suspect

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ZSxB7cL

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:22 pm

dee wrote:
dee wrote:

This might be the best post I’ve ever seen on this board, legit made me scream out loud cantstopl rofl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:23 am

dee wrote:
dee wrote:

This is hilarious! Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:50 am

@dee So hilarious.

Madi just can't seem to take the L here. She deleted some comments calling out her friends explanation. One of the most liked comments said "the cover up is worse than the crime," was definitely deleted because it had about 500 likes. Media is picking it up now. It would of been better if she just took the loss and let people move on to the next meme worthy thing that is bound to happen. JMO

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:49 am

Im mind blown that everyone’s first thought was a fan page. When I first seen it I just thought someone had commented on her page thinking they were on their account and not hers. Is that not more realistic then having your own fan page  question . If my friend was on the show you know I’m asking for her login info so I can creep all those DM’s she’s getting haha. OR maybe she really is just that crazy giggling

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:07 am

I wouldn't think that someone logged into her account and didn't realize it because I wouldn't think anyone would be that careless.

If I had access to someone's SM, and I'm logging in, I would make certain I'm using the correct one. That's what is mind blowing to me.

If the friend did have access all the time she was away filming, why wouldn't she log out and stay out?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:14 am

People with multiple accounts post on the wrong account all the time.  They are just in a hurry to get things posted and don't look to see which account they are on.

To me, this is no big deal. FWIW, if she did have a friend handling her account while she was gone, IMO that was smart.  And, who knows, maybe this friend has been handling her account since she's been back while she's been on SHV's...

Just something to think about.

Also, evidently some of the other girls actually created their own FAN ACCOUNTS. So Madi shouldn't be called out for a stupid mistake IMO.  And, no, I'm not a fan of Madi. I don't know her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:22 am

Well I’ve done it on my sisters account before. Albeit not as cringe of a comment to have coming from her buuuut still, I’ve done it laugh out loud. If their accounts were linked while Madi was gone (you don’t sign in and out to go between the two) I could see it happening if someone is not being super careful. I know it’s obviously possible she could have decided to make her own fan page too but IMO I think the other it totally plausible as well.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:28 am

@HavaDrPepper Madi's Instagram account was deactive during filming so no one had access to it. I wouldn't be surprise if someone had her email considering people found two other Instagram accounts that belong to her during filming one for her photography and another that named Madi's closet that both went deactive in the middle of the season.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 am

smg2587 wrote:@HavaDrPepper Madi's Instagram account was deactive during filming so no one had access to it. I wouldn't be surprise if someone had her email considering people found two other Instagram accounts that belong to her during filming one for her photography and another that named Madi's closet that both went deactive in the middle of the season.
Whatever.

I don't know all the ins and outs of IG as I only use it on a computer to follow a couple of people and never post.  I don't even have it on my phone. Her friends/family still could have had the information for the account (names/passwords) from before filming.

My whole point is that she is not the first person to have multiple accounts or let someone else have their login information.  Mistakes happen.  No need to crucify her for it.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Madison Prewett - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Astrobach
Maddy
Billysmom
limoncello
HavaDrPepper