SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Do you guys think Madison told the girls she was a virgin before she told Peter? I hope not, If I were her I wouldn't trust that they wouldn't tell him before she got around to telling him herself. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:24 pm

smg2587 wrote:Other screencaps.

Hannah Ann and Peter I believe this one goes with the sunset ones we believe is her (same style top).
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Scree231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=329s

Look at the blur on that bikini bottom  cantstopl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:47 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Other screencaps.

Hannah Ann and Peter I believe this one goes with the sunset ones we believe is her (same style top).
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Scree231

Look at the blur on that bikini bottom  cantstopl

cantstopl That is funny!  

BTW, is that a pouch he has tied to his wrist?

Jolena wrote:Do you guys think Madison told the girls she was a virgin before she told Peter? I hope not, If I were her I wouldn't trust that they wouldn't tell him before she got around to telling him herself. jmo

I am not sure.

Bobette wrote:Just noting that Pete is wearing some kind of bead bracelet in this SC.  It looks more like Sydney every time I look at it.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Wlv41x6

Source: Episode 1

I still think it's HS.  But, the other caps I have seen a leather bracelet.  Could he have created that bracelet on his date with HS?  There is some type of white pouch he has tied to his wrist when making out with her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:52 pm

atem wrote:He wore the bead bracelet kissing HS on the beach.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Untitl10

Can someone give me a link as to where this cap came from? TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:57 pm

@GuardianAngel Here is the link to the promo slowmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:10 pm

He's not wearing it when talking about his heart being broken or am I wrong?

Last edited by atem on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:12 pm

@kjcarter91 starwelcome

@atem nice recap on the 1 on 1's/dates. I put a copy in the Filming Schedule NO Discussion thread for easy access.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:22 pm

I don't think that's the bead bracelet.  Might be the strap of a bag tied around his wrist, to collect shells or something?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Pd8o7OS

Source: Episode 2

Also just noting that in the new preview there's a quick flash of what seems to be Peter and Hannah in Chile:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 OCazAWx

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 DP0RKRI

And these also go together IMO (outfits match). Peter and Victoria on their horse riding date, also in Chile:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 K4VMA39

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 WE6LqCx

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:13 pm

who is this in the pic above thats standing in the greens with Peter? MAdison? Anyone know where this is?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:18 pm

Jolena wrote:who is this in the pic above thats standing in the greens with Peter? MAdison? Anyone know where this is?

That is VF in Chile.  I think they went to a winery.

I hope that Madi gets a fun date. Like parasailing. I think the above to dates are boring.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:36 pm

From the season previews A friend of mine is thinking that when Chris approaches Peter at the end he might be getting ready to propose to Hannah Ann and whatever it is that Chris tells him might have to do with Madison coming back assuming she left before the FRC. It's possible that when he goes to talk to his parents it's at that point his mother tells him not to let her go and to bring her home to them no idea What do you guys think?
Also , from Laurazima's IG she says that something to think about is, if Peter;s mom is saying "bring her home to us" Madison has already been to their home so can it be someone else she's talking about although it's Madison that most would assume she's talking about.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022