SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:19 am

Could be in the “Sacred Valley” outside Cusco... you can see the terrain and valley showing... tons of valleys in that area! The Sacred Valley is more majestic than that... but looks to be the same area!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:26 am

Thanks @TrishB.  And you're right about the bead bracelet - it wasn't clear in the SC above but I went to the slowmo video and got a clearer pic.  The white fabric might actually be a wrap/skirt thing.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 PlvVRht

Source  

I can't imagine Peter rocking a bead bracelet for more than one episode so maybe the beach isn't in Australia (or the mural and hugging SCs are...)  Or maybe he just put it back on for their AU date.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Wlv41x6

Source: Episode 2

Hmmmmmm.....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:31 am

The fireworks part is also in Barranco, by the Puente De Los Suspiros. Barranco is our romantic district in Lima, so it makes sense. They say that if you cross the bridge with your loved holding your breath until you get to the other side, you will find true love with them. Also Peter talking with the girl with the long dark hair, seems to be in that area of Barranco, and I am pretty sure it is Madison?
The one on that green water springs, and the huge rocks, seems to me to be around Cusco, where we have beautiful places like that, with that color water!

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:32 am

TrishB wrote:Slow motion video at 6:10 is in Barranco, a district of Lima, they are on the famous “ Puente De Los Suspiros “ (Sighing Bridge)
...snipped

Nice - thanks

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 AKrBy1K

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Mf4rDj7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:35 am

Looks like Kelsey in the SC laying over the tapestry with Peter for sure! Also, there are varios vineyards off the coast of Peru. Paracas & Ica are famous for their wine and Pisco... I think Kelsey sitting on top of a liquor barrel might be in Peru?

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:39 am

I feel like Kelsey's date might have lasted a week to fit all this in. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

I'm wondering if these two SCs might go together (similar brickwork, lighting and wine barrels...) but not 100% sure:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 I0QKjrJ

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 I6TbNep

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:41 am

Oh great @Bobette You found it!! And definitely is where he is talking to the girl with dark hair, we don’t see her face, because you can see part of the church steeple behind Peter! Looks like a different color, but the light is probably a factor.
I would not be surprised if Peter and Madi had a date on one of the beaches by Lima’s Green Coast during the day, and then Barranco in the night... tons of romantic places to dine in Barranco!

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:43 am

These ones, @TrishB?  Yes that's Madi (they show her face from a different angle later in the promo).  Sneaky sneaky laugh out loud  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 KElO4X9

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 EnHsMwH

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 KUsjUX2

So all these are Madison's date in Barranco, Peru, on the Puente De Los Suspiros.  :yes: Well done!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 AKrBy1K

And these might all be Kelsey's Peru date.  Day portion rolling down hills and night portion making out on rugs.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 7tcquTL

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 KuUzkhv

Source: Episode 1

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarified source)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:06 am

It could be the Tacama Winery in Ica...

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:11 am

Haha with Kelsey and her date @Bobette Smiley
I think the one on the hills is not her... those hills are surrounding a valley, which leads me to believe is near Cusco.
The ones at the winery are between Lima & Ica... So the one rolling on top of the artisan’s tapestry (how dare they??!! laugh out loud!) and the winery might be the same day? hmmm
Too bad we do not know if they were in Lima first, then in Cusco, or viceversa? Probably Lima first!

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:27 am

Bobette wrote: snipped...

@Astrobach I think the beach is probably Couran Cove/Stradbroke Island in QLD, not sure exactly where they stayed.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Fmu9Vgy
Source

Source: Episode 1

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 RxwySug

Source

Definitely Hannah Ann at Couran Cove @Bobette imo.  They've used a great filter because the water is definitely not that blue laugh out loud  I don't think any of the accommodation there would pass muster for a FS though.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 THb74dP
Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Scree231

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:48 am

@Agent99  Thanks for confirming yes

I'm not sure what to make of the bracelet now.  He only seems to be wearing it in these SCs so they could all be Hannah's FSD, in which case we're looking for a place in the vicinity of Stradbroke with white french doors, external wood posts (and that floral painting).  

But I don't know... the girl just doesn't look like Hannah to me (hair seems longer/smoother/darker) and the internal decor feels more like Costa Rica than AU with those colours.  Maybe it's a coincidence and he just wore the beads on a couple of random occasions.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Wlv41x6

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 N4GKu3k

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 UFiY66t

Source: Episode 1 and 2

@TrishB Someone else might know which area they went to first - I wasn't around for early sleuthing on this season.  Thanks for all the interesting Peru info!

ETA: Could these be the night portion of Victoria P's date in California?  That's a wine region, yes?  question

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 I0QKjrJ

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 I6TbNep

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022