SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:41 pm

heart wrote:They went to Fortuna Falls in Costa Rica if that helps anything!

Interesting!  That SC still ins't adding up for me - I can't get past the colour of the water and the flow would need to have been very powerful to generate all that spray; I can't see NT waterfalls being that powerful in early November.  

Sorry to bang on, but is this definitely Victoria?  Were there any other long dark haired girls left at the Costa Rica stage?  Also I had a quick look at VF's thread and IMO her boobs look fake - this girl's seem to hang more naturally.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 UyEwKBG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:48 pm

msjr wrote:I believe that sc of Natasha and Peter is in Peru. That looks a lot like the main square in Lima.

Thank you!! Whew, I couldn't find anything in Chili, Peru was my next guess laugh out loud

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:50 pm

Bobette wrote:
heart wrote:They went to Fortuna Falls in Costa Rica if that helps anything!

Interesting!  That SC still ins't adding up for me - I can't get past the colour of the water and the flow would need to have been very powerful to generate all that spray; I can't see NT waterfalls being that powerful in early November.  

Sorry to bang on, but is this definitely Victoria?  Were there any other long dark haired girls left at the Costa Rica stage?  Also I had a quick look at VF's thread and IMO her boobs look fake - this girl's seem to hang more naturally.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 UyEwKBG

Source

This is Victoria 100%. You can tell by her facial features.  The other option would be Sydney or Kelley. Here is the list of girls that make it to Costa Rica: Hannah Sluss, Kelley Flanagan, Kelsey Weier, Lexi Buchanan, Madison Prewett, Mykenna Dorn, Natasha Parker, Shiann Lewis, Sydney Hightower, Tammy Ly, Victoria Fuller, Victoria Paul

EDIT: Shiann, Lexi, and I don't know who else, get eliminated in Costa Rica

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:51 pm

I thoroughly enjoy reading every post! Good job, team BBF yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:57 pm

heart wrote:This is Victoria 100%.

OK well that seems confident. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698   Thanks!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:09 pm

It does look like Victoria BUT is probably NOT in AUSTRALIA. It does seem like tropical to me. I vote for Costa Rica...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:18 pm

Bobette wrote:
heart wrote:This is Victoria 100%.

OK well that seems confident. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698   Thanks!

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not haha. But if you look at her most recent Instagram picture (https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Lu2rehHsA/) you can really see the resemblance. Her hairline, hair color, skin color, etc.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:19 pm

Astrobach wrote:It does look like Victoria BUT is probably NOT in AUSTRALIA. It does seem like tropical to me. I vote for Costa Rica...

The water says Costa Rica to me too so I'm still trying to make it fit. laugh out loud  

The other thing that's niggling me is their stance - they seem very posed.  And the matching swimwear has me Suspect Do they have GD photoshoots, like they do with the AU show?

ETA:  @heart No not sarcasm!  Sorry if it came off that way.  I'm totally unfamiliar with these girls - only came over when someone asked for help with sleuthing AU locations.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:23 pm

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:It does look like Victoria BUT is probably NOT in AUSTRALIA. It does seem like tropical to me. I vote for Costa Rica...

The water says Costa Rica to me too so I'm still trying to make it fit. laugh out loud  

The other thing that's niggling me is their stance - they seem very posed.  And the matching swimwear has me Suspect Do they have GD photoshoots, like they do with the AU show?

ETA:  @heart No not sarcasm!  Sorry if it came off that way.  I'm totally unfamiliar with these girls - only came over when someone asked for help with sleuthing AU locations.

They have done photoshoots in the past as part of group dates, usually not matching outfits. It could be some sort of competition as well as they have matching team outfits during those. Just throwing out some ideas from past seasons.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:27 pm

@Bobette
I also feel like it could be photoshopped over the waterfall. I am no expert but the contour of the bodies is really contrasting with the background...
JMO
ETA and the whole lightning on their skin as well...it’s a bit unreal?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Part 2

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Screen54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLOJ-nGs00

Hmm someone has a rose in their hand here. It's not the Ohio rose ceremony because those outfits are not matching the outfits that RS posted.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Bobette wrote:

Ohhh okay, my apologies, I understand. Thank you for helping with AU locations Smiley

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022