SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:30 pm

Just to add these also look similar to the winery suite that looks like the group date in Chile but the promos are trying to make it look like the 2on1.

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1216917350311546880

Natasha with Peter
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Scree230

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=717s

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Scree253
smg2587 wrote:"Now we know there is a 2on1 in Chile. In the preview Peter says "I can't have the two of you continue pass tonight." All the following caps look to be at the winery. According to sleutingbach instagram page they posted about filming at the winery on Oct 17 but we believe the 2on1 is Oct 18th. Did they just go to this location twice? Or is he announcing the 2on1 right there and then? Or am I just confusing myself a lot.

Edit to say watching that preview again the only words you see Peter utter in the quote above is "pass tonight." The beginning part sounds like a different audio clip, imo.

smg2587 wrote:Some new and old caps from this new promo.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-ambulance-called-peter-weber-sneak-peek/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com

These two look like Peter on the Winery Chile date. More on that in my next post.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Scree327
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Scree325

Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=717s

I think these next two go together.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Scree245
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Scree248

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=568s

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Scree157

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:11 pm

Doesn't it look like in that first cap with Peter doing an ITM that he doesn't have a band aid/scar? Was that done before the women got to Costa Rica?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:20 pm

atem wrote:Doesn't it look like in that first cap with Peter doing an ITM that he doesn't have a band aid/scar?  Was that done before the women got to Costa Rica?

He does wear a similar suit in Cleveland for the rc with that polka dot tie it seem. But both in Cleveland and in the other shots of the Winery it does look like a dark pocket square but that itm it is white. The candle holder is throwing me off as well but they could of traveled with that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:17 pm

@bobette and others sluething. Do we know for a fact where each Fantasy Suite takes place? I have noticed that HS has not been verified. In fact the Gold coast star is only 15/20 mins from where they were on the beach. We still don't know Madi's daytime portion of the date is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:37 pm

@atem Sanctuary Cove is 40 mins from the Gold Coast Star so they would probably have spent the night at the resort IMO.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Y00ibH8

Source

IMO the beach sunset scenes are the evening portion of Hannah's FSD and the Star Hotel is the evening portion of Madi's FSD.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:50 pm

Ok, thanks @bobette

Is this the resort?  https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hyDlinre3/

Wait a minute.  Didn't this Instagram say production stayed at the Intercontinental resort?  Maybe, they meant production stayed where this place is?

BTW, a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that have made these caps and the new No Discussion Picture Threads for each commercial! It helps so much! clapping!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:23 am

@atem IMO they had Hannah's FSD there and production stayed there as well.  Neither of the other two locations could have accommodated all the crew and equipment IMO - the rainforest retreat is too small/remote and the GC Star way too expensive, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:03 am

Bobette wrote:@atem IMO they had Hannah's FSD there and production stayed there as well.  Neither of the other two locations could have accommodated all the crew and equipment IMO - the rainforest retreat is too small/remote and the GC Star way too expensive, IMO.

What about the one I posted from the Instagram sleuthing this? They didn't say where that place was. It's none of where the 3 women had their FD.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:18 am

@atem Yes that's Sanctuary Cove Resort.  It was recognised by one of our members from that screenshot even though the IG post didn't provide any location information. The post was a while ago so might be in one of the archived threads.

It was speculated that's probably where Peter and Hannah stayed the night of her FSD since the footage of them rolling on the beach was shot around Couran Cove, and there isn't any accommodation near there that seemed nice enough for a FSD.

IIRC it was also speculated the F3 to F2 RC may have been at the Sanctuary Resort.  Someone matched a frangipani tree in the background of a SC to social media pics of the resort (can't remember who sorry but it's upthread somewhere).

ETA:  @atem Are you thinking Hannah and Peter stayed at the Star and it's not Madi in the hotel SC?  It's possible so far as distance goes (Couran Cove is not far from the Star) but the hair looks too long to be Hannah behind the door IMO.

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 7384a810

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 48883a10
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:28 am

@bobette. Yes. I am asking that because we really don't have anything showing Madi's daytime date.  It's too hard to tell by just a shilouette.  That is why I asked if there was anything concrete as to which date each date was filmed.

ETA

Anyone else think this is strange?  It seems like the information gathers by that sluethingbach Instagram was for dates for HS and VF, but nothing for Madison?

They found filming locations for the following:

1. Sunset Beach Bar/South Strandoke Island
2. The Star Gold Coast Hotel
3. Lamington National Park
4. O'Reilly's Rain Forest-  It was figured out this was filmed on the 9th (the 8th her in the US).

Does this help any?

ETA

Seems this schedule shows that Madi had the Gold Coast Hotel Penthouse, because that was filmed on Thursday and VF on Saturday and that means HS on Tuesday.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:41 pm

@atem Hiding the F1's final date is very common for the AU franchise (we don't have FSDs but there is usually an overseas date for the final 2) so not showing Madi's FSD in the promo doesn't seem strange to me at all TBH.

And I wouldn't be relying on that IG sleuthing page to provide the full picture; the fact that they posted location info and videos for Hannah & VFs dates but nothing for Madi is suss in itself - could be a production puppet IMO.

ETA:  Adding a link to pics of the Sunset Beach Bar/Couran Cove Resort.  It's entirely possible Peter and Hannah stayed there instead of going back to the Sanctuary Intercontinental; the units just seem quite plain for a FSD.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:07 am

@bobette Didn't you guys find out that it was Tammy talking to Kelsey when she was crying at the pool or was it Kelley?

eta

@bobette I found it. It is Kelley. I still don't get what made McKenna and Tammy get into an argument though.

Wasn't there someone who left the group date per some driver?

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:...snipped
Now, I believe that Tammy is next to VicF , her shoes are the grayish/with a white bottom and the hair is more like her length and style. Sydney has longer hair and is either the one with the white t shirt OR he white tank top, with a very fine waist. I’m not sure which hair fits Madison better between the two.

Bobette wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2LsBqGp

Source: Episode 2

Source

That's definitely Tammy next to Madison in the white top IMO - this rear view of her hair shows how much longer than Sydney's it is.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 DOyRZF1

Source

Sydney's hair is very similar in style and colour to Victoria F's. I still think the order is what I posted upthread:

Bobette wrote:IMO it's probably Lexi, Victoria F, Sydney, Natasha, Victoria P, Mykenna, Shiann, Madison, Tammy, Kelley, Hannah Ann, Kelsey.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022