SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:58 pm

Pics of Tayshia & Mike taken at I-Heart event sparked rumors. However Mike is a pal of John Paul Jones from Hannah's season like Sydney & Nicole are pals of Tayshia from Colton's season. They were hanging out with others from BIP at event. Tayshia & JPJ are still very much together. She is in Paris for fashion events this week while he is at work in Maryland. Hopefully they will be able to get together soon. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a29202825/tayshia-adams-mike-johnson-not-dating/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:58 am

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/tayshia-adams-and-john-paul-jones-connect-over-being-outgoing/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:42 pm

For anyone interested Tayshia & JPJ are still together! Tayshia is back from Paris & she is with JPJ in one of Sydney's insta stories kissing at a table last night. Also Redditt has a pic of them in a car together from yesterday he's wearing a pink t shirt and she has on a white top. *edited*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : links to other forums not allowed)

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:11 pm

Sorry, we don't link to other forums.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:48 am

Sorry Guardian about linking to another forum, won't do it again. Instead, here is an article with pics by Kristina Schulman showing Tay & JPJ were together, she even put a heart over them. https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/bip-kristina-schulmans-instagram-story-proves-tayshia-adams-and-john-paul-jones-are-really-together.html/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:05 pm

@Luvstruck thanks for bringing that over!

I read something quickly last night and forgot to bring it over where Mike is quoted as saying that he was absolutely not involved with Tayshia in that pap pic. They are friends.

I hope we get see more of these two, they intrigue me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:12 pm

Evidently JPJ is posting goodbye pics of him and some of his co-workers. I saw one posted on reddit.  With him being in LA recently it appears that he may actually be moving there which means he and Tayshia would be in the same area.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:39 am

Yes, good for them I think he has moved there. Here is pic from yesterday he posted to his Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3VDISSBd5p/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:28 pm

@Luvstruck thanks for posting. So cute!

What makes you think he moved there?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Luvstruck thanks for posting. So cute!

What makes you think he moved there?

@GuardianAngel
Last week JPJ posted pictures of his goodbyes to his co-workers. I think we just assumed he was leaving his job to be in LA because the next pictures were with Taysia in LA.
I don’t think anyone is surprised he’s moving his whole life and career to be with her, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:55 am

I listened to a podcast interview JPJ did right after the finale of paradise aired and I don’t think he’s moving to LA and uprooting his life just for Tayshia. In the interview JPJ mentioned having some different work opportunities in LA. He talked about it being a super busy time with his current job doing budgets for 2020, but after that he could explore some of those other opportunities. So I think moving is convenient for a lot of reasons for him, including Tayshia.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:55 pm

I would be surprised if he was moving to L.A just for Tayshia, that's why I asked. IMHO it's far to soon. I'm glad to hear that he is pursuing other opportunities as far as work is concerned.

It certainly would make it convenient for them as far as their relationship, to be closer but I would be disappointed if he left his job etc without a plan.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+11
ReneeM
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel
Mia_Leoni