SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 14 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:21 pm

It was becoming more and more apparent as the weeks went on that something was up with them.I'm sorry to hear of their breakup. I thought for sure these two would make it. The best to both of them individually in wherever their lives take them. sad
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 14 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by leavers Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:24 pm

'Silent science man' laugh out loud Love it @ZeegaZigHah

You're right though! Omg with 180k followers he could (and should, imo) do a lot of public education on 'science stuff' like climate change and plastics in landfill etc. Yes I know that's not astrophysics stuff but I don't think that matters at this point in time, someone with a public face and a doctorate in any kind of science field really should be taking advantage of the opportunity imo. Then he can sneak some 'aliens are out there' stuff as well.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:36 pm

Yeah @leavers , especially that bushfires always effects on atmospheric pressures, he can have a lot to say about that. And yes, people can never get enough of "aliens are out there" speculations. Hugesmile

Little children of all ages always want, and need, to know science, you know.  

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:01 am

Yep would be great to see him in some type regular media presenter/educational role, would be a shame to see his passion and education go to waste after the exposure from the show imo.

Probably he's just keeping a low profile because of the break up, and the potential back lash he may get if he was seen to be flogging a new venture off the back of the show. To be honest, I respect him for his quietness, no pretence, and what I've seen of his public activity since the show and I hope he's ok. I feel the same about Chelsie.
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by potpot712 Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:53 am

He did mention before that he had absolutely no aspirations to be an instagram influencer. His social media presence (or lack of) is consistent with that statement. The dude has a day job which is not an easy one too ( I am a chem engr trying to pivot to data science like he did and I find it very challenging). I think he spoke true when he said he went to the bachelor to find love (or at least he wanted to kiss many girls)...but he is cut from a different cloth compared to previous bachelors. If he doesnt wanna promote himself or science....let him be. A gregarious personality may not necessarily extend to social media, especially if his bread and butter isnt dependent on it. I wanna see more of him though. He is too cute to go back to oblivion

potpot712

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:12 am

@potpot712 IA, he is too cute to just disappear completely. I thought I’d like to hear him talk at his event in Adelaide on 14 Feb. I wonder if he regrets not choosing Abbie

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by potpot712 Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:07 pm

Just Looking wrote:@potpot712 IA, he is too cute to just disappear completely.  I thought I’d like to hear him talk at his event in Adelaide on 14 Feb.  I wonder if he regrets not choosing Abbie

Haha, yes he is very cute. I was planning to go to Adelaide too specifically for his event. Not sure how I feel about him now after their break-up though. But yes, I wish he doesn't fade away just like that.

potpot712

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:28 am

@Just Looking and @potpot712 IA he is cute isnt he.  It's strange but I've been liking him more since the breakup than I did during the show. Maybe started with my feeling that he looked sad and was so quiet, also his IG has been so filled with hate which had me wanting to rescue him haha. Now I'm thinking I quite fancy Matt the nerd Hugesmile . He's starting to get some love on IG with his post a few days ago and the hate seems to have settled now too which is nice to see imo (or maybe someones been smart and deleting it for him). I really love his last IG post, it's powerful and an important 'big picture' message imo
TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 14 Matt_p10

edited to include IG link
https://www.instagram.com/p/B51_LXsjCK8/
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:42 am

^ the climate change stuff is so important. This is the Dr Matt I want to hear from! The bushfires and climate change and the response to it are so much more important than the Bachelor. I really hope he communicates more on this stuff, I will forgive him 100% if he moves forward in this fashion.

(Please note, he really has nothing to forgive to anyone, I just mean that in a very colloquial sense)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:53 am

beautifully said imo @leavers ITA
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger