SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MsBuckingham Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:02 pm

jojo47 wrote:Peter knew VF’s past, chooses to send her home 2x, but sleeps with her anyways (before sending her home the second time).

That's a really good point, I hadn't realised he'd slept with her after being told about her reputation. I'd like to know what she's got in real life that doesn't show up on camera to be able to get so many men, including married ones. I mean, she's gorgeous, but there are other gorgeous women out there. I thought Sydney was absolutely stunning, for example, and he sent her home. If all he wanted was to sleep with as many beautiful girls as possible, he wouldn't have sent so many pretty ones home, surely? I don't understand any of it.
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:05 pm

MsBuckingham wrote:I completely believe RS, but if that's the only thing there is to know about the ending - Madison self-eliminates and Peter chases her down, they've all been lying all along, it's not 'unique' and 'something we've never seen before', it's exactly what happened with Colton and Cassie.

Surprised Victoria F and Hannah Ann would hurt Madison this way, even prompted to do so by producers, it seems like next-level kind of mean.

I don't know. Madi followed both of them before either followed her.

I wonder if some of the Bach Nation cheering for Madi/Peter is a way of trying to get her take Peter back?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:07 pm

MsBuckingham wrote:I completely believe RS, but if that's the only thing there is to know about the ending - Madison self-eliminates and Peter chases her down, they've all been lying all along, it's not 'unique' and 'something we've never seen before', it's exactly what happened with Colton and Cassie.

Surprised Victoria F and Hannah Ann would hurt Madison this way, even prompted to do so by producers, it seems like next-level kind of mean.

Colton was different in that he sent both Hannah and Tayshia home before there was even a MTP or LCD.  Peter didn't. He wanted to take both Hannah Ann and Madison on those dates.  I still think Madison left after the MTP because Mama Weber was probably already planning the wedding.

Peter apparently had the opportunity (and IMO screen caps support this) to choose Hannah Ann at the FRC but he chose not to even knowing Madison would not be coming.  IMO, he was going to leave single but because of his mother's urging, chose to try to convince Madison to date post show.

JMHO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:07 pm

I don't think Madison's "ultimatum" (if you can even call it that) is unfair at all - she's not asking him to send the other girls home; just not sleep with them. I really don't think it's much to ask for if you care about someone and want to be with them. And she lets him know all of this before FS. I'm very glad for her that she walks away
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:08 pm

I'm not even mad about him keeping VF around. Everyone deserves some love and fun, and maybe they have a real connection. Whatever.

But playing with VF (AFTER he knows her history) seems incompatible with what Maddie says she is looking for. If I'm supposed to believe it was Maddie all the way after episode 4 and he loves her so much that he chases her down because he is so very serious about this - then he would have been making different decisions.

Even though this seems similar in terms of how it plays out, this is very different than Cassie and Colton. They shared the same values and his decisions didn't make her question that. They had a process problem, not a values problem.

This is different, Peter and Maddie don't have a process problem.

Honestly, I'm starting to question her motivation. I'm putting an early marker down that we see her as Bachelorette.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:11 pm

I don't think there is a MTP for Madi.  There's a reason why we aren't seeing any MTP/LCD caps.  

She left at the F3 RC.  She thought she would be let go there and was surprised she wasn't.  Doesn't get why as he's already slept with HS.  Self eliminates after VF leaves.  Thus, HS standing there not knowing what to do as Peter is crying about it.

Last edited by atem on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MsBuckingham Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:18 pm

allykat wrote:

Honestly, I'm starting to question her motivation. I'm putting an early marker down that we see her as Bachelorette.

You're the first one (that I know of) to say that. While I don't think she wants the Bachelorette gig, if this is really how it played out (she left after finding out he'd had sex with other girls after telling her he was falling in love with her), I can see her being a somehow good pick. The 'scorned woman' is the kind of storyline producers go mad for. I'd be surprised if it got made, though, they couldn't possibly make virgin jokes promoting the show like they did with Colton, it'd be really icky, and I have a hard time believing they'd run a season with a girl who's so religious, they've never shown a whole lot of discussions about faith before (they have, but briefly).
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Isn't this too early for MTP and LCD previews? We still have 4 girls left. Those previews would totally give away their next 2 rose ceremonies.  We also haven't seen anything during the day for Madison which still leaves it open for those non-spoiled that Kelsey could still be in the running for FSD's.

I think Peter is dating Madison long distance. Lots of phone calls and FT, quite possibly with her family as a part of them as well so her parents can get to know him better.  His interviews post show seem to indicate that at times things are going well and lately, not quite so good (the farther along the show progresses).  Of course, I wouldn't put it past him to sneak away to Alabama to see her either, but I'm feeling that she has not been to a scheduled SHV.

No matter what, this couple isn't going to last. But then, I don't think he would last with any of the girls from this season.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:42 pm

There are a couple of scenarios I can think of for the ending (or at least FRC day with "something you should know". One might be that Madi has called a producer letting Peter know she might be willing to date him if she is the only one.... or, HS, believing she is the backup F1 and not wanting that, also self-eliminates, leaving Peter with no one at the FRC. After that, it's anyone's guess as to what happens.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Another guess, but Chris tells Peter that Madi has officially left and is no longer in AU. No way for him to talk to her?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:46 pm

Setting up the the girls chat is ruthless and cruel. There is no indication in any past season where the F3 were allowed to speak to each other.

IMHO they knew all along, as many of us knew, they were aware of VF's past, and were pretty sure she'd be successful in the FS. She could barely look at Peter all season long, as if she was hiding something, maybe she was hiding "her script" instructions.

To set up that chat with the sole purpose of letting Madi find out, is horrible. I asked that question the other day, how would Madi find out he had sex with the others, now we know.

If Madi is able to accept the sex with others, we've seen how difficult it has been for other leads/F1's, then I hope they can date, and move on in a positive direction. It would be very hard for me, actually, I wouldn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Setting up the the girls chat is ruthless and cruel. There is no indication in any past season where the F3 were allowed to speak to each other.

IMHO they knew all along, as many of us knew, they were aware of VF's past, and were pretty sure she'd be successful in the FS. She could barely look at Peter all season long, as if she was hiding something, maybe she was hiding "her script" instructions.

To set up that chat with the sole purpose of letting Madi find out, is horrible. I asked that question the other day, how would Madi find out he had sex with the others, now we know.

If Madi is able to accept the sex with others, we've seen how difficult it has been for other leads/F1's, then I hope they can date, and move on in a positive direction. It would be very hard for me, actually, I wouldn't.
I agree with you! The producers set up the three to talk just to
Lush Madi over the edge ! JMO it was terrible! As you said ruthless and cruel!!!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma