SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rosi Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:31 pm

please pick Madi!

rosi

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:30 pm

Sorry first Pete’s season ramblings but have been following from a distance with limited interested. Just wondered if Maddi had first 1-1 which was then followed by Hannah’s arrival where he cancelled the group date due to his Hannah emotions wonder how much of an impact Maddi had and how she would feel? Fast forward to HTD where he kept V after her past revealed and spoilt photos show Pete was v much into her. Did I read that V was also not popular in the house/Maddi? Then assuming slept with V at FSD? Then sc of him admitting it having sexual relations. Not great message to send to F2 and not sure Maddi would appreciate this storyline. Imo the season sounding like a combination of Colton and Hannah’s - extremely messy

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:15 pm

@Astrobach Thank so much for your Astrological insight, you're truly gifted!!!

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:12 pm

I noticed yesterday on one of Hannah Ann's IG stories that her friend said that Hannah Ann had gone meatless during the filming of the Bachelor. I know Peter followed those vegan IG accounts afterward, so I don't know if that is a clue. I thought that I had heard from somewhere that Victoria is a vegan. Basically, I am wondering if we are ever going to find out a spoiled ending for this season or not. It seems like RS has really tried to borrow so much time, so he doesn't have to even give one for the season. Is there anything to sleuth? Have their been any "feet to follow"? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:38 am

RS seems to have lost interest in covering The Bachelor, but he did say this finale is not a normal “he dumps F2 and gets engaged to F1” scenario. I don’t get the impression from social media that he’s engaged to anyone. I am wondering if Victoria was actually going to be F1 and he let the other two go prematurely, and the twist comes from that scenario. Maybe his parents show up and basically tell him Victoria is trash and that they cannot support him being with her. He dumps her and asks the other two to come back. Hannah Ann declines because she doesn’t want to win, she wants to be The Bachelorette. Madison becomes the “winner” by default but he either doesn’t propose to her or she doesn’t accept. Or he leaves before FRC but reconnects with one of the girls and starts dating her IRL after filming has finished.

Last edited by tiger on Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:41 am

In regards to Reality Steve-

If there hasn’t been an ending filmed yet, or Peter selected no one, or whatever else the not traditional ending may be, then RS wouldn’t be able to “spoil” who the f1 is.

However, shouldn’t he be able to at least figure out the reason its “unspoilable?”

I always thought he had people on the inside?

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:14 pm

CaliforniaGirl wrote:In regards to Reality Steve...shouldn’t he be able to at least figure out the reason its “unspoilable?”....
RS is talking about Peter's season tomorrow.....
Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:40 pm

There's talk on reddit about this post made by a Delta airline pilot ...

"Madison and Hannah (not Hannah B, the other one) are his final 2. He is currently dating someone who wasn't even on the show."

Link

There's also speculation that Peter may be dating Alexis Thind who was part of the original group of women who didn't make the show.

Here's a post from her instagram she wrote on October 4, 2019...

"Plot twist — It wasn’t love at first flight after all! When a producer left a message in my DM’s asking if I would consider being a contestant on ‘The Bachelor’, my initial answer was no. After weeks of discussions, I was hopeful that my appearance would showcase women in aviation, charities that are close to my heart, and perhaps lead me to a man whom I was told shared many commonalities. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to ask Pete if he’d be the Goose to my Maverick because the necessary paperwork couldn’t be processed in time for me to be on the show. Good luck to all the ladies and to @pilot_pete on this *most dramatic* season ever!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3L6NmchJb2/

Something to consider since Peter says his ending is unique and it won't be spoiled

JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:04 pm

@jen689 Just looked at your IG link. Interestingly, Victoria Paul commented on that post.???

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:32 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@jen689 Just looked at your IG link.  Interestingly, Victoria Paul commented on that post.???
Great catch! I also noticed 2 other contestants from Peter's season posted hearts in the comments two weeks ago Lauren Jones and Payton Moran

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:30 am

We had a thread for her. She wasn't in the ABC bio's so I locked and moved it to archives. I brought it back up.

Alexis

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:23 am

IMO I don't think he's with Hannah B but after listening to Ashley I and Ben Higgins podcast and hearing Peter talk about Hannah B it makes you kind of pause and ask yourself WTF can this even be . jmo I'm still pulling for Madison for F1 . Peter going from 4 X sex in a windmill to a virgin. That would be an interesting ending and love story to say the least.giggling

in regards to the post above about the reddit post and him now dating someone who didn't have time to fill out the paper work for the show., I don't see TPTB allowing it and the person wouldn't be posting any hints of it . The sleuthers have tracked Peter's every move and imo would've caught a SHV or something. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma