SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:46 am

Peeping on the BachelorAU hashtags and everyone seems convinced Bella is going to be the winner and that she's pure, wholesome, wifey, sweet etc

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:53 am

leavers wrote:Peeping on the BachelorAU hashtags and everyone seems convinced Bella is going to be the winner and that she's pure, wholesome, wifey, sweet etc

That’s how she came across to me! I know nothing about this season or the girls.... it’s actually a nice change laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
leavers wrote:Peeping on the BachelorAU hashtags and everyone seems convinced Bella is going to be the winner and that she's pure, wholesome, wifey, sweet etc

That’s how she came across to me! I know nothing about this season or the girls.... it’s actually a nice change laugh out loud

I mean it's rumoured she set F2 up with Locky before the season started, so... laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:07 am

She's got Laura promoting her on her stories tonight. Bets on how much Toni May Bella gets to wear in later eps?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:08 am

Vjeff wrote:She's got Laura promoting her on her stories tonight. Bets on how much Toni May Bella gets to wear in later eps?

1.00000000000001 Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:34 am

Bobette wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 JolXgw7

I might have some of these wrong but left to right top to bottom I think it's:

Maddy, Bel, Steph, Roxy, Izzy, Kaitlyn, Irena, Nicole, Bella, Clare or Bel, Juliette.

Hmmm... no match for the girl in the purple dress though?  dizzy

I think you're right @butterflylove - second girl is Steph not Bel.  :yes:

So second last could be Bel or Clare - will have a proper look when I watch the episode.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:23 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Ec28eb10

Bella’s viewing party with friends/family I assume! 
She seems to be calm and happy(If shes F2) and unlike Abbie last year! So pretty sure she ain’t the F2. And since the betting odds are for Irena, she’s the next Nikki or Tara! As Bobette mentioned, next bachelorette in the making. 

Source: https://instagram.com/jadetunchy?igshid=4t0e6lz8bdl4
Stories on her profile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:41 pm

Is this season taping now or has it already happened and is now available for viewing on the bachelor archived site? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:34 pm

Jolena wrote:Is this season taping now or has it already happened and is now available for viewing on the bachelor archived site? TIA

The first episode is out on the archive.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:00 pm

Do you all know who the F1 is yet or is sleuthing still happening? I'm planning to try and watch this season since it's bee awhile since I've watched an international season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49c

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 8367-910 Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 I_got_13 Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:07 pm

Linds911 wrote:Do you all know who the F1 is yet or is sleuthing still happening? I'm planning to try and watch this season since it's bee awhile since I've watched an international season.

Irena is F1
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:16 pm

@Vjeff thank you! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49c

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 8367-910 Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 I_got_13 Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333