SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Good luck with this dude irena

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/locky-actually-sent-bella-a-text-before-dumping-her-on-the-bachelor-and-it-changes-everything/

And making matters worse, we’re told that not only did Locky confess his love for Bella during their helicopter date, he then texted the beauty before filming the final episode to ‘reassure her’ that she’d be the winner. Here’s what our source, who was present for the majority of filming but has asked to remain anonymous, tells us: ‘Ultimately losing Locky would have been the hardest for Bella, she was head over heels in love. Locky gave her a lot of reassurance that it was going to be her at the end. He even texted her saying he couldn’t wait to make her happy for the rest of her life and talked about engagement rings. It has been heart shattering for her. Bels really thought this was going to be her happily ever after. ‘All of the g wrote:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:08 pm

I don't believe for one second Bella was in love with Locky. I don't even think she liked him - she felt she was too good for him, IMO.

That "source" sounds to me like a member of production floating a narrative designed to gauge public opinion of Bella for next Bette.

PLEASE NO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:21 pm

@Bobette, I truly do think WTA/MTA and ATFR is something we're missing from the series. The ending is quite abrupt, I've always thought so, so it'd be nice to see something afterwards instead of just a quick video on their social pages. I liked the reunion show for Paradise last year.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:23 pm

I thought they didn't have phones until after the FRC.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:52 pm

Irena and locky
Kyle and Jackie o interview

https://megaphone.link/ARN3144604518
https://www.kiis1011.com.au/entertainment/irenas-incredible-announcement-after-locky-picks-her-as-his-winner-on-the-bachelor/

Jonesy and amanda
https://www.wsfm.com.au/entertainment/the-bachelors-locky-and-irena-react-to-bellas-very-public-dumping/

Last edited by Zaynab on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:17 pm

Bella said on Kyle and Jackie o this morning that she told the girls on the 2nd night she wanted to be the bachelorette in 2021.
ETA: Kyle asked her if she’s already slept with other people and she said she’s had some fun. She sounded fine to me in the interview unlike abbie who boohooed last year in her Kyle and Jackie o interview.
https://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/bella-slams-locky-after-watching-him-break-up-with-her-on-last-nights-the-bachelor-finale/

Last edited by Zaynab on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:23 pm

Zaynab wrote:Bella said on Kyle and Jackie o this morning that she told the girls on the 2nd night she wanted to be the bachelorette in 2021.

How dare Irena question Bella's intentions to the other girls laugh out loud
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:50 pm

Please no Bella as Bette, she would be so boring! I really can’t see it happening with the hatchet job production did on her post lockdown. She either really annoyed them, or they really wanted a “villain”

I’m sure that Irena is not perfect and probably did say some snarky things at times, but I also wouldn’t take the narrative that Izzy et al are pushing at face value either. They allied with Bella in the house, and they’d look pretty dumb if they came out and went back on that, so they’ve had to double down on it.

I wish Locky and Irena all the best, I don’t have high hopes, but the fact that she’s moving to WA means that there must be something there, however I am suspicious that in non COVID times they may have tried a bit of long distance for a while to see how it went!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Just to note in their Kyle and Jackie o interview, irena and locky said locky and her brother get a long really well and they’ve been talking. So igor’s interview he did was very spoilery. They also said they want to do the PCH in the us when they are allowed to travel.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:11 pm

Zaynab wrote:Just to note in their Kyle and Jackie o interview, irena and locky said locky and her brother get a long really well and they’ve been talking. So igor’s interview he did was very spoilery. They also said they want to do the PCH in the us when they are allowed to travel.
PCH?

No Bella as Bette. Please. We’ve suffered enough
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:30 pm

@leavers
Sorry, I meant the pct, pacific crest trail, i think it goes through some of the national parks I know that a lot of people do it.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:38 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Please no Bella as Bette, she would be so boring! I really can’t see it happening with the hatchet job production did on her post lockdown. She either really annoyed them, or they really wanted a “villain”

I’m sure that Irena is not perfect and probably did say some snarky things at times, but I also wouldn’t take the narrative that Izzy et al are pushing at face value either. They allied with Bella in the house, and they’d look pretty dumb if they came out and went back on that, so they’ve had to double down on it.

I wish Locky and Irena all the best, I don’t have high hopes, but the fact that she’s moving to WA means that there must be something there, however I am suspicious that in non COVID times they may have tried a bit of long distance for a while to see how it went!

I think covid has pushed everyone together and forced their hands. Mary/Conor and Alisha/Glenn were/are in the same situation, G+A said in their first interviews they were going to be long distance this year, but covid changed that - and I think the G+A and M+C it's been the best thing for them. I'm not as convinced with Locky and Irena. I'm not sold on them as a couple, like I was with our BIP couples.

And I also agree with everything else you've said in your comment.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333