SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Idlemess Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:31 pm

Bobette wrote:I can just imagine the production meeting:

Prod 1: "We've searched all across NZ, but we just can't find a big enough dickhead to fulfill the villain role".

Prod 2:  [Sighs].  "I feared it would come to this.  Call up... [grimaces] ... The Australian."

Lol. And look at Ciarran's face in your avatar... like three snaps girl!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:12 pm

It will be so interesting to see Lesina’s personality on the show. I feel there is quite a difference between the promos and her personal IG and stories. In the promos she is fierce and worldly, a “Rachel”, while IRL she seems sweet, humble and laidback, a “Cassie” perhaps (examples from the US shows).

Just compare these two:

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:57 pm

1 week to go! Getting excited to check that out! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 1176891977
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:34 pm

blueblues wrote:It will be so interesting to see Lesina’s personality on the show. I feel there is quite a difference between the promos and her personal IG and stories.

I agree @blueblues  It's always interesting when production portrays a Lead as being different to their "real" personalities because IMO it suggests they have a certain angle/storyline they want to push, or they want to distract viewers from who she's going to pick (e.g. I initially thought Jonathan might be too "nice" for her, but having seen her IG stories I think he'd fit into her life quite well).

ETA:  NEW PROMO!

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 KvTjXcB

Screencaps have been uploaded Here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie H Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:52 am

Check this out!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/video.cfm?c_id=1501119&gal_cid=1501119&gallery_id=215858

Andie H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:13 am

Thanks for posting @Andie H; that video is the same as one posted upthread but keep the links coming.  thumbsup

So before the show starts, let's lock in some predictions everyone!

Who's in your Top 4?  And who do you have your eye on as potential F1?

My Top 4 at the moment would be: Jonathan, Aaron, Logan and Kurt.  

- Jonathan features prominently in the promo, as he did in the pre-show teaser.  His image is flashed up when Art says "heartbreak", which makes me think the opposite - that he will not get his heart broken.  

- Pre-show he seems excited and often compliments Lesina in his IG posts.  His last post for 2019 was upbeat and optimistic.  IMO he is either F1 or is F2, still in love with her, and trying to put on a brave face.  

- Lesina was the very first Like on his IG post announcing he was on the show, which tells me she is watching his SM closely.  It could be she feels guilty about dumping him and her Like was a gesture of support, or she's excited to see her man.

- He's not hidden at all, which would be unusual for an F1, so I'll be interested to see what edit they give him - if they present him as "the nice guy" he'll remain top of my list for F1, but if he's presented as a clinger I'll be revising my picks. laugh out loud

- Aaron is the one I am most interested to see.  From his IG he looks like a bit of a goofball and his friends think it's hilarious he's on the show, and are expecting him to provide entertainment value.

- He's shown in the long promo spilling champagne, being awkward/endearing, and making Lesina laugh.  And his show bio and previous promo clips portray a more refined Aaron, which makes me think he'll be a serious contender.  

- In his IG captions he seems a bit nervous, and concerned he's going to make a fool of himself, which makes me wonder if he went on the show for a laugh but really fell for Lesina and is now nursing a broken heart.

- He and Lesina are being followed by an Argentinian silversmith so I'm expecting them to have a date involving metalwork (perhaps jewellery?), and he's shown on a date in the promo, so that's at least two he got...

- Logan stood out to me from the bios because he's around Lesina's age and has a lot of life experience with travel etc.  He is the only one in the promo shown kissing Lesina, and his face is obscured.  Any time they try to hide someone it gets my attention.

- Kurt got a full page pre-show spread in Woman's Day but isn't featured in the promo which is suss IMO. Suspect  So a potential hidden F1 but I hope not because his SM follows and association with Carlin's ex make me question his motives for going on the show. no no

ETA:  Just noticed the house where they filmed in NZ filmed Lily shortly after following Lesina.  That can't be a coincidence can it?  I'm still thinking she could be involved in the show in some way.  House mother?  Co Host?  Bar Wench?  WHAT WAS SHE UP TO.  question

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 VPGvGjy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:53 am

Lesina's most serious relationship lasted seven years, but ended not long after she started full-time work. Today, when it comes to the qualities Lesina wants in her partner, she says she'd love someone like her dad.

"He's a really kind guy – softly spoken and humble," smiles Lesina. "I really want someone like that. It's also really important to me that they're non-judgemental and open-minded because I come from a really diverse background and there are lots of different cultures, religions, political beliefs and whatnot."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:19 pm

That's very sweet. It's too bad her 7 yr relationship ended but it's a learning curve IMHO. You learn what you want and what you don't want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:27 pm

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 79ZwOoV

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:50 pm

@Bobette
What do you think this entails. Q &A or more introduction of the men???
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:54 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
What do you think this entails. Q &A or more introduction of the men???
TYIA

It's probably going to be the same as Osher does for the AU show - giving (carefully worded) answers to pre-approved viewer questions.  They don't give much away - it's usually things like, is the food real, how many fairy lights did you use, etc laugh out loud  I'll watch if I get chance.

ETA: Noting that Lesina said she'll miss the first episode because she'll be in AU for a week working in one of the fire affected areas. hearthumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:48 am

Who do we think this is in the thumbnail below?  Is it Kurt?  And is she gagging, or impressed?  I can't tell.  laugh out loud

Source

ETA:  Yeah I think it's Kurt - blue jacket black shirt like he's wearing in the group shot.  That's probably a Warriors t-shirt in his hand. laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 QKukawW

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 VaaBgex

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 22 0xGQ0sE

Source

So is she gagging, or does she think he's hot?  Phwoar or Urrggh?  dizzy Showing someone only from the back is very F1-ish.

Hmmmmmm..... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose