SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Batmouth Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:26 am

The other reason I’m hesitant to believe it is Lily is that they were really struggling to find men and advertising at gyms. If it was Lily why wouldn’t they reveal it was her to get kooky men/lots of men to apply because they would.

She would be a great lead but I also think Courtney is the guy for her and they will get back together at some point.

Oh and on the whole phone thing. I know NZ franchise is a lot more chill. Jordan was allowed his phone the entire time while filming. He mentioned it in an interview because he said he couldn’t work without it.

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Batmouth Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:40 am

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 96c83810

Hmm just saw Lily’s mum has posted this. Looks like it is on set...

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:43 am

@Batmouth that's from NZ Treasure Island, filmed and aired already earlier in the year.

Batmouth wrote:Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 96c83810

Hmm just saw Lily’s mum has posted this. Looks like it is on set...

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 BPbiYzm

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 Z27MCTF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Welcome @Batmouth! Great sleuthing!
Welcomeparty!
One reason I think she is the Bette and not on BIP, apart from what @Bobette wrote, is the birthday post. The reason they have her do that is to throw people off the scent IMO, and they would only care to do that if she is the lead.

Lily has answered a few comments on her post today, but she still hasn’t liked her mother’s post. It seems to me that she is online sporadically, and only for a certain purpose. I think she is monitored when she does it.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Is Art Green confirmed to be the host of the Bachelor/ette for NZ?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Jolena wrote:Is Art Green confirmed to be the host of the Bachelor/ette for NZ?

Bachelorette, yes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Bobette wrote:
Jolena wrote:Is Art Green confirmed to be the host of the Bachelor/ette for NZ?

Bachelorette, yes.

Do we know which one will air first? Ette or Bachelor? And when will we know who the lead is? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:12 am

"Trek back home to Australia"?   Suspect

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 GZoFZFO

Lily knows her.  Red herring or...? question

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 RqTFHY7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:42 pm

Bobette wrote:"Trek back home to Australia"?   Suspect

Lily knows her.  Red herring or...?  question
She was on Treasure Island, wasn’t she. I don’t think she knows where Lily is.

I bet Lily told her Kiwi friends she was going back to Australia for a while, and her Aussie friends that she would stay in NZ.
Her friends from the US, Canada, Germany and Sweden that commented probably just assume that she is somewhere down under. laugh out loud
When you think of it, few people can go off the grid as easily as Lily.

I hope Courtney knows beforehand. I know he would tell her to do it, even though it would be hard for him.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 1f625
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:57 am

I don't get why Lily would be liking and commenting on Art's IG if she's not the Bette? And she only started doing that when filming for BetteNZ had started so it's not like they were friends before then and they didn't all follow each other until this year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:48 am

@AllAboutLove @blueblues

Yeah you're right - it just still seems too good to be true so I'm guarding against disappointment.  I MUST BELIEVE! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 3806527698

I also agree re: Courtney.  I was keeping an eye on his SM hoping he'd start following the Bette NZ IG but he's too canny.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:18 am

What gives me pause is her liking posts and following Timm. I have a hard time reconciling that she'd do that if she is the Bette and filming? Unless he is just a friend? But he doesn't follow her so I am not sure. Even then, it's odd for her to be liking his posts if she is filming and it makes me very cautious about the men she may have if she is the lead since she made the time and intent to like Timm's posts (note: just posting of her SM activity towards Timm, no spoilers of anything else).

I'd be disappointed if she is not the BetteNZ and confused why she follows BetteNZ if she is not. The other contenders from previous bach seasons stated they are not the BetteNZ but Lily has not confirmed nor denied. I'd think she'd denied it if she wasn't, given she seems like a straight shooter? Otherwise IDK  no idea It has to be her right?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose