SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by atem Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:53 pm

blueblues wrote:
Bobette wrote:Meanwhile that friend of hers upthread is still mouthing off in IG comments.  She tore strips off a 15 year old girl here who (correctly IMO) commented that Lesina just wants the guys to dote on her and Aaron is the only one obsessed enough to do so.
When a 15 y.o. tells you “Please don’t get annoyed that your opinion is different to mine, just respect me", it’s time to take a really hard look at yourself. Of course she didn’t, she just got more enraged.

It may not be fair, but when her friend behaves like that, it makes Lesina look bad too.
JMO

Nothing as bad as what Peter's so called friend described his thoughts about the women on his season (HS the type to give someone an STD, Lexi a broken down Lindsay Lohen) and a juvenile drinking game Peter was part of.  Too bad so many people were talking about it on Reddit that we couldn't have seen more of who his so called friends were like and people forgot about it.  

As people like to note all the time, 'It's just a tv show'.  JMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:37 pm

atem wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Bobette wrote:Meanwhile that friend of hers upthread is still mouthing off in IG comments.  She tore strips off a 15 year old girl here who (correctly IMO) commented that Lesina just wants the guys to dote on her and Aaron is the only one obsessed enough to do so.
When a 15 y.o. tells you “Please don’t get annoyed that your opinion is different to mine, just respect me", it’s time to take a really hard look at yourself. Of course she didn’t, she just got more enraged.

It may not be fair, but when her friend behaves like that, it makes Lesina look bad too.
JMO

Nothing as bad as what Peter's so called friend described his thoughts about the women on his season (HS the type to give someone an STD, Lexi a broken down Lindsay Lohen) and a juvenile drinking game Peter was part of.  Too bad so many people were talking about it on Reddit that we couldn't have seen more of who his so called friends were like and people forgot about it.  

As people like to note all the time, 'It's just a tv show'.  JMO
True, that was bad on a whole different level – like almost every aspect of Pete’s season.
What makes it even worse is that Pete was right there when those things were said.
And what makes it EVEN worse is that (according to Reddit) it happened when he was still engaged to HA. Upset

I’m so glad I had a NZ show to watch this winter.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Lily has talked a lot about her reluctance to do this show and how she feels this will be her last. Let's see if this holds true.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:21 pm

blueblues wrote:When a 15 y.o. tells you “Please don’t get annoyed that your opinion is different to mine, just respect me", it’s time to take a really hard look at yourself. Of course she didn’t, she just got more enraged.

JMO

I completely agree.  :yes:

Plus I have a feeling a lot of what her friend is saying is stuff Lesina wants to say but can't, so her friend is saying it on her behalf.

ETA:  Adding SCs for the record.  Mocking children is not a good look IMO.  no no

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 54 Lzq7qvG

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 54 0im2kNM

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:10 am

I don't think she had a good look from the start to me. IDK. I just never got the appeal of her in the first place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:23 am

Hmm looks like we only have one bachelorette for the FRC

Monday 30 March7:30 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, big decisions are on the horizon as fantasy dates commence. But, with just one rose to give, who will sweep the Bachelorette off her feet and who will face heartbreak?
Source https://www.sky.co.nz/tvguide

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:59 am

Nice spotting @Jordan44 - that's definitely not plural!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:00 am

Jordan44 wrote:Hmm looks like we only have one bachelorette for the FRC

Monday 30 March7:30 PM - 8:30 PMTV2Channel 002
(PG) Tonight, big decisions are on the horizon as fantasy dates commence. But, with just one rose to give, who will sweep the Bachelorette off her feet and who will face heartbreak?
Source https://www.sky.co.nz/tvguide

VERY interesting. I did feel like Lesina could throw in the towel.
What about AMOG puffing up around Hamilton tho?

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:11 am

Wait, this could just be Lesinas FRC only, meaning Lily is having fantasy dates and her FRC is the week after

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:18 am

Article states the mens tell all airs BEFORE final, so yes IMO we have Lesinas FRC next week then Lilys after.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/120396380/coronavirus-bachelorette-nz-contestant-tests-negative-for-covid19

The majority of filming for The Bachelorette was completed in 2019. The episode filmed this month — which is set to air before the finale — brings together all the contestants to discuss their time on the show.

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:18 pm

@Jordan44 Interesting.  Airing the reunion before the finale will allow Lesina to make a faster getaway once her last episode airs.  

If she picked Aaron and dumped him all she needs is a "our relationship didn't translate to the real world" post.  If she picks no one I expect she has already drafted some kind of eyeroll-inducing essay preaching self love and "not settling".  Then when her contract expires she'll probably give a series of tell-all interviews shredding production and accusing them of manipulating her.   Rolling Eyes

Either way I really just want her part of the show over and done with so we can see what Lily & Richie have been up to.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 54 3806527698

ETA: Noting the reunion was filmed March 10, in case it becomes relevant later:

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 54 QIpzvmx

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:26 pm

I listened to an expert on viruses and he said just because a person comes up negative on a test, doesn't mean they should act like they don't have it and not do what is recommended as it's easy to get a test that doesn't catch it in time.  That some are putting way too much emphasis on a test and not the recommendations to stop the spread.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose