SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by leavers Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:58 am

Well. I haven't watched an ep since night 1 but have followed along here. I'll just say, I'm actually glad there were two bachelorettes. At first it was like... seriously? But as it turned out I feel like the season would have been a bit of a letdown with just Lesina. Lily ending up with someone made it worth it, but I feel like Lily and Lesina together were also a really nice balance.

I'd watch the season but ... too many eps. I'll wait until the Bachelor Nation youtube channel makes some recaps or something.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:00 am

Well gosh. She is super messed up. So much makes sense now.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:45 am

kiwilaura80 wrote:Well gosh. She is super messed up. So much makes sense now.
She certainly is. If it’s true, and most of it probably is. In no way was she fit for the role.

Still, what a sh*tty thing Aaron did when he blabbed to the press about it, and in such detail. This doesn’t change how he looked on the show anyway, so the only reason for it must be to drag her for not picking him.

Side note: Why did the producers let him come back and talk off camera?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:48 am

Kels0012 wrote:Interesting...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/120723062/the-bachelorette-nz-aaron-spills-on-what-really-happened-between-him-and-lesina-after-the-show-wrapped?cid=app-iPhone&fbclid=IwAR1d4rr8GMpOl5ubwTMPYv8IgH1RMj8wwU6QqqF6s3GXLw9BUrlNFP2njoM

Lesina's saying she only saw him "four times".  She did an IG live tonight.  BRB will bring over screen grabs...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 0Yj05Oj

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 GplBPdF

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 MOPmEhl

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 XGq1elj

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 TLpsQGU

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 W2JdG8B

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 AoZ5yaf

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 TeZwkrg

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 LPlqpY1

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 C4SRzRs

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 BnAF3D2

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 EGOelei

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 GV9MP5K

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 ReuRH0s

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 Wb0Tpg6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:19 am

blueblues wrote:@Bobette Their captions and stories make me optimistic about them.
The pics from the sunflower field almost deem like a shoutout to us. laugh out loud

And there is one that matches the one below – evidence that they spent weeks in a van together in Australia. They have come a long way since filming ended.

Yeah I love that Richie took that pic of Lily filming herself in the background since the sunflower pics were what convinced me for sure he was F1 - very meta laugh out loud

I also loved their gushy IG captions.  Richie is saying all the things I hoped he would - acknowledging how unique Lily is and appreciating her individuality.

:fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:12 am

This was sweet, but not quite what Belinda intended I think. cantstopl

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 2020-020
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 2020-021

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:06 pm

Well, after watching last night and reading Lesina's responses, it is clear that Mike was spot on with her. She wasn't ready. It was interesting comparing the two of them. While it was clear he didn't want to spill his guts on tv, he seemed much more open to the process than she was. He had insightful questions and she just couldn't find answers. Just like last night. It was very awkward watching her. You would have thought that she would have expected some of those questions and been better prepared.

I think the setting of the Bette obviously wasn't for her and did her no favours, but she also seems confused on what she is looking for. I have to wonder if this is how she normally is in a relationship?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:12 pm

@blueblues OMG that post from Lily's mum is GOLD!  cantstopl

Meanwhile I would just like to point out that Lesina is COMPLETELY WRONG saying the ATFR was filmed "back in Feb".  It was March 10.   Daryl did his episode recap on that day from the hair and makeup room just before were about to film it, and you can literally see Liam getting his hair cut into that girly bob he was sporting on stage.  

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 BnAF3D2

Source

Not a big deal but the date she gave was 10+ days off and it makes me wonder how much we can trust her claim she only saw Aaron "four times".  Considering she's a doctor she can be pretty ditzy sometimes IMO.   Overall though the main thing I got from her Q & A is she realises she's not cut out for reality TV and I totally agree.

@Sprite I agree and I think Lesina would be hard work in a relationship IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:35 pm

Richie’s comment on Belinda’s post about the dress bringing out Lily’s eyes is gold. Clearly has a fun relationship with Mum, which I also think is a good sign for their relationship.

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:47 pm

Apology accepted.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 3806527698

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 58 Py8DBzR

Source

@kiwilaura80 Yes I agree, Mum seems to approve. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:14 pm

Wow, what a mess she is. Instead of owning up and trying to learn from the experience, she just started shutting down and wanted to forget the whole thing even before the final aired.

She played mind games, and if it was a guy that did that to a gal, there'd be crap to pay. She tells him she's not choosing anyone, she calls him back, her reason about not being a couple in the spotlight was BS. Whether she chose him as the F1 or they started dating later, they would be in the spotlight. Then to break off again, call him again, what is she 13 yrs old? What a disappointment.

Choose no one, go with your gut and be proud of your choices, instead of running away and not having anything to do with the show while airing IMHO is a slap in the face to viewers. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, what a mess she is. Instead of owning up and trying to learn from the experience, she just started shutting down and wanted to forget the whole thing even before the final aired.

She played mind games, and if it was a guy that did that to a gal, there'd be crap to pay. She tells him she's not choosing anyone, she calls him back, her reason about not being a couple in the spotlight was BS. Whether she chose him as the F1 or they started dating later, they would be in the spotlight. Then to break off again, call him again, what is she 13 yrs old? What a disappointment.

Choose no one, go with your gut and be proud of your choices, instead of running away and not having anything to do with the show while airing IMHO is a slap in the face to viewers. JMO's.

She was such a disappointment to me. I also feel like she led Aaron on....Jmho.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose