SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:21 pm

I just watched it on bachelorarchive (terrible quality btw) and I might be slightly less negative than others.

The main issue for me is race, and what makes it bad is Lily coming in late. If they had been promoted together from the start I wouldn’t really have a problem. What makes it a little better though is that while Lily has a lot of star quality (even more than before), Lesina is still the more impressive woman IMO, with her education and strong devotion to her job, as well as the way she has handled things so far.
In any case, TPTB seem to be completely clueless regarding the issue, as that stupid IG post shows.

When it comes to female empowerment I’d like to wait and see. Emphasis throughout the episode was on them working together and helping each other. This is consistent with what’s been said on SM, so I disagree that there has been any backpedaling or damage control.
If they stick to the girl code that they talked about it might look pretty good in the end. Of course I can see how TPTB would like to challenge them on that.
I still hope for the best.

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:43 pm

just me wrote:
Sprite wrote:@just me Lily is 22 and Lesina is 32.
...snipped

I noticed one of my top picks for Lesina was one Lily was also interested in - Aaron.

Aaron would be wise to stay firmly in Lesina's camp IMO.  He teaches/coaches high school aged girls and it would not be a good career move to be seen cavorting with a woman barely 4 years older than his students IMO, especially one who drinks and swears and is being presented on the show as "the naughty girl".  

That said, Lily was so widely rumoured to be Lead preshow I'd think Aaron would have expected it to be her when he applied, which is a bit odd now that I think about it.  Unless he didn't apply and was headhunted (like Kurt claims he was) as a match for Lesina.  Anyway I'm about to watch now to see how it all went down!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:36 pm

@Bobette I am missing a lot of what they say because of the accents and have a small hearing loss. So anything you have to share would be appreciated. I did write down the names of those, who were asked to chose whose team they were on and responded. So I take that to mean who they prefered.

On Lesina's was: Kurt, Tavita, Steve, Logan, Daryl and Aaron.    
( Lily mentioned liking Aaron though also. and I agree that he would more be a match for Lesina-IMO)            

On Lily's team were Jesse, Flynn, Marc, Dom and Glenn.
( Those that did not make a choice- so I guess for both were: Quinn, Jonathan,,George,Connor and Liam)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:42 pm

Episode 4

@blueblues Wow you're not kidding - this video is terrible quality - nowhere near their usual standard!  Must have been the only one available; I'm sure the Archivist would have sourced something better if possible.

So Richie the bartender is actually a friend of Lily's and has been operating as a 2IC Mole.  TVNZ needs to cool their jets IMO.  I feel like I need to start an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of all these twists and storylines.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 VHWqXgQ

But least Lily is still Lily.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 3806527698

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 JGfftkq

She says her experience on Zac's season made her realise the Bette "process" can work and I'll just ignore the fact that she told Courtney on WG she had more feelings for him after 2 days that she did for Zac all season.  Moving on.

The boys are happy with Lily's arrival and Jesse says it "opens up the playing field".  Richie the Mole says his number one pick is Tavita because he's weird and keeps him on his toes.  Interesting!  He says Jesse is sweet but a normie.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 KkZJLP3

Richie's top picks for Lesina are Aaron, Quinn and Steve, "but you don't need to know about that stuff unless it crosses over...".  He then asks "what if it crosses over?" and I'm now 100% convinced Quinn (and probably Tavita) will date both.

Cocktail party and the boys are frothing, as Timm would say.  laugh out loud  Major chemistry between Lily and Tavita IMO.  Jesse can barely sit still and is jigging round like an 8 year old who needs to pee but doesn't want to miss any of the excitement.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 7cfMxwJ

Oh wow this is interesting!  Lily actually admits that half the guys were cast for her and the other half for Lesina.  I applaud the transparency, but I really wish they'd just put them both in from the start.  Marc wonders who he's been cast for.  laugh out loud  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 3Q02IRC

Steve gets a one-on-one, all good stuff, he'll get a SD within the next 2 episodes for sure IMO.  Meanwhile, Daryl is moleing it up in the Millennial base camp.  He looks like a 60 year old man who only spends time with his 5 sons once a year at Xmas.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 SteASCT

Lily joins the guys in the Dark Circle near the fire pit (gotta accentuate those contrasts as much as possible)

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 VbK4zNk

HA HAA Terence is funny.  He introduces himself by saying, "Hello, my name is Terrence.  I've been sober for 6 days..." laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 KRWPJrL

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 YVcWmcd

I'm skipping Liam's one-on-one because it's just embarrassing and I hate it when TPTB set people up to make fools of themselves.  Flynn is a sweetheart and I hope he gets a really nice, age appropriate girlfriend with whom he can hold hands and drink milkshakes.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 Nw63pTq

Rose Ceremony.  Lots of zooming on Kurt, who's wearing specs.  IMO it's no accident there was NO footage of him getting cosy with Lily.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 VLGPA3C

Jesse gets Lily's FIR and is already smitten. laugh out loud  Aaron is happy for Jesse, but not as happy as he is to get Lesina's first rose of the night.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 YEl37A8

The women hand out alternating roses.  Kurt feels like he's back in high school worried about being picked last.  Awww, the formerly-chubby guy, wearing glasses, feeling nervous.  They're definitely building viewer sympathy for Kurt IMO.  F1 for sure IMO.

Lily cocks her head to one side when she calls Quinn's name like an Alsatian who wants to go walkies.  Oh yeah, she likes him IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 ZmPLlvB

They do a flyover of the house and the grass is the exact same colour as the dirt biking clip from the promo so this date will be within the next two eps IMO before they leave for Argentina.  Definitely Lily on the bike, with either Terence or Quinn IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 Zo5MVrz

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 J8DL8EX

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 1 Season Preview

The guys reveal which Team they're on and it's Cringe +++ but interesting nonetheless.  I'm surprised Tavita is sticking with Lesina.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 ODBOLLR

Lesina says for Lily she'd pick Terence, and Liam (practically an insult, IMO).  For herself Lily says she likes Jesse's is energy and wants to know him more.  Quinn she says is hot, and the narrator earmarks him as "a fave of both Bachelorettes".  As predicted.

Preview for next episode and we get Terrence in the speedboat with Lily from the promo.  And Lesina with Marc.  Jesse is also shown with Lily so he might get SQT after a GD or perhaps Lily gets two singles?  Oh yeah and Kurt bakes Lesina some more treats.  

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 JVfUYa5

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 7ZtlbtG

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 31 Ydplrvc

Source: TVNZ2, Episode 4
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:23 pm

Thanks for all the updates everyone. I just caught up 4-5 pages and boy what a let down.

I hope somehow it turns out to be a positive ending.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:30 pm

Jolena wrote:I was looking forward to watching Bachelorette Dr Lesina  but after hearing that they injected Lily into it now I'm not sure I'll even bother to watch. What a disappointment. I don't like the concept of two but even worse these two don't even match up equally in age or profession. Geez IMO We just might  see a bust season coming for Bachelorette New Zealands first season. jmo

:yes: :yes: I totally agree, I am really struggling to get into the series now, I adore Lily however at this stage the concept of two Bachlorettes especially Lily coming in later is disjointed. Also the girl code thing seems to be really hammered. rotfl

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:24 am

New episode starting in a few minutes. Ad says first kiss. I wonder who...Lily or Lesina or both?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:37 am

I’m here! Just in time to see Glen be a complete nob about George’s bisexuality. The boys are having none of it and calling him on it.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:39 am

@Sprite Thanks! I’m waiting for your excellent play-by- play ! giggling  I really love all the comments before watching the day after when it’s available on Archive.
Thanks @AllAboutLove and whoever else is there!
P.S. First kiss will be Terrence and Lily! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 am

Lesina is physically attracted to Marc and the date is going well.

Terrance is with Lily at a jet sprinting place. They seem like kindred spirits - very well suited

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:43 am

We start off with Marc heading off on a date with Lesina...even though Lily was the one who gave him a rose. He still is not sure if he will go for Lesina or Lily.

Guys are discussing whether some are there for a good time with the guys or there for the ladies. And George confesses that previously he had relationships with guys. Naturally piggy Glenn says he felt a vibe when he first met him. Once again he brings up the fact that he would be down with a threesome.

Aaron and Terrence are sick off that stuff go and do some golfing. Terrence finally tells Aaron that he is going on a date with Lily.

Lesina says she feels the physical chemistry with Marc and constantly pictures him with his shirt off. He tells her he injured his hand yesterday. She examines himself and tells him he needs to go get an xray. He tells her Aaron's a** got the worst of the paint ball competition.

The date consists of milking some cows. Mark wins. Next they feed some pigs. He wants a kiss for winning...

Lily waits for Terrence and they are going to do some boat racing. They make a bet...loser goes swimming during the cocktail party.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:51 am

This farm date is pretty tame. Marc wants to claim a kiss as his prize. She’s not sure and says let’s see how the date goes.

Lily and terences date looks fun. Lily wins the competition and he has to do the swim.

Lesina is showing great sensitivity asking about Marcs daughter.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom