SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:25 am

Lesina has a group date...Aaron, Jonathon, Marc, Tavita. Narrator says a battle of the alpha males...and Jonathan. rofl

They wander the streets and grab some food.

Meanwhile Lily has Jesse, Liam, Tarrence and Conor. The first three are travelers and she is not sure about Conor. They are also wandering about and eating. Liam thinks he has the upper hand because he has had a couple of relationships and some haven't even had any.

Back at the house the other guys...Quinn, Logan, Kurt and Steve...are wondering why they picked the ones they did. Speculating they want to see how the ones they are unsure about react...they aren't far off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:27 am

Interesting - SD for Kurt coming up, since he's not on the GD?   Maybe dancing?  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 1f483  Or will it be Logan on the pointy bridge...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:40 am

Lesina and her group are having some wine. Aaron wants to make her laugh. Marc doesn't see anyone as a contender other than him...unless she wants someone quiet. She tells Aaron that Lily told her when she first met him that he only had eyes for Lesina, but she told him that he also needs to talk to Lily. He says well if you really want me too. She also pulls Jonathan to see if something could develop there. Awkward conversation where he says he wants to travel and wants to be married before thirty. He is just rambling and she is basically giving him Suspect Yeah, I think it will be bye Jonathan.

Lily is bringing her guys some beer...as they discuss her dress. Liam thinks Lily is a much better match for him rather than Lesina. She is spending her time discussing her relationship with Lesina and then she pulls aside Conor because she hasn't had much time with him. Nice chat, but zero chemistry. She says she is impressed, but I don't really think so.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 am

Cocktail party...and Liam and Tavita are making fun of Flynn. Another group is teasing Aaron. They think some are getting emotional about the ladies and they won't be helping each other any more because it is getting down to the wire.

Here come the ladies and they are chatting. They are basically switching to the ones they weren't with. Liam is spewing to Lesina about how he is cultured and wants to go to a museum while they are here. She is surprised, but the guys aren't impressed. They think he is different with them than he is with the women.

Lesina is grilling him. Has he cheated? No. Why would you think that? Is he homophobic? No, very open family. What was his first impression of them? Lesina was out of his league and Lily was a loose cannon. She thinks that he is different around different people and that is a sign of immaturity. She does have a good read on him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:08 am

Lily sitting with Steve, Terrance, Kurt and George. Kurt gives her his jacket. She thinks he is a sweet, cake baking man and she needs to see if she is interested in him....not so much. He says he feels comfortable with her, but he wants a partner in crime...and I doubt it is her.

Lesina is grilling Steve because she found out he smokes. He started after his break up...only one in the morning and one at night. He is trying to break the habit...she wonders if it is because he is still not over it. He says no. Now Steve wants to know who told her. He guesses and the others admit it was Aaron. Steve wonders if it was strategy because they are both after the same woman.

Lesina pulls Aaron and admits she is very attracted to him and feels very comfortable with him. She is asking if he is tied to where he lives and he says no. She asks what his first impression was. Another one who thought she was out of his league, but he is also very comfortable. He likes her and they make out. Life is good for Aaron...other than Steve who is still carrying on about Aaron telling Lesina about the smoking. Dude seriously needs to chill. It's not that big a deal. I don't think Aaron did it for any strategic reason. He just answered her question.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:19 am

When Aaron comes back Steve starts in on him. Aaron admits it and says I didn't think it was that big a deal. Steve is still going on. Aaron says that if she asks him a question he will tell her whatever she wants to know. He thinks some of these guys are two faced because they talk sh*t behind each others back. Some of them are being all sanctimonious ... I wouldn't have told her. It is his thing to tell. What bull. It is not like he told her anything all that serious. I think this is fueled by alcohol and producers to stir up some drama.

Art is talking with the ladies. Asks about Kurt. Both says he is nice, but they may be friend zoning him. Lesina is still all about Aaron. Lily likes Conor...as friends. Lesina doesn't think that Jonothan has progressed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:21 am

Hmmm.  Interesting.  Kurt is definitely running out of time to get out of the friend zone then.  scratch

Well, judging from his SM activity he wouldn't be a great F1 IMO so fingers crossed for Aaron.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:32 am

RC...Art pokes them a little by reminding them that none of them have a rose this ceremony.

Lily...Liam, Quinn, Jesse (answers in Spanish...she likes it that he put some effort in learning the language), Terrence, Conor, George, Flynn

Lesina...Tavita, Aaron, Logan, Marc, Steve, Jonathan

Kurt...Bye. Friend zoned. He hopes to find someone and thinks this has helped him be more open and confident.

Well...there goes our suspected F1. Although Lesina looked to be questioning whether to let him go after all...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:38 am

So after that shocking elimination I think Lesina ends up with either Aaron or Logan and Lily ends up with nobody. I think she is the most attracted to Quinn, but I just don't think she wants to be saddled with anyone.

Should be interesting.

I won't be able to watch live tomorrow night as I actually have to get up early for First Aid training, but I will rush home and hopefully the episode will be up!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:39 am

Well dang. Very happy Kurt's not F1 though - his SM activity always looked like a single man on the prowl to me.

Weird edit for someone who turned out to be MoT - it definitely felt like they were setting him up for something later on.

So who's F1 then?! Hoping for Aaron - he'd be the best match for her IRL IMO, but if not I guess it would have to be Logan.

Thanks for blogging, @Sprite!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:39 am

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 37 2254279460

I had friends turn up five minutes before the show started and I couldn’t tell them to bugg@r off as I needed my Bachette fix.

Thanks for the live updates - I’ll try and skim through the show tonight and give my thoughts.

Not surprised that Kurt had gone - I didn’t see any chemistry - not even a little spark from her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by rosefun Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:50 am

This sounds good, is there a way of watching from aus without a vpn?
rosefun
rosefun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom