SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:30 am

So what do we think next week's 'bombshell' is . . .
IMO the boys smiles are happy and familiar, like they know them well, so I'm going to say they're not intruders, perhaps bringing back contestants like Kurt?
Another scenario is they brought family/friends to Argentina since the old TV listing stated HV (which has since been removed) but seems rather extreme to fly them all out.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:08 am

IMO Lily looks sooky/teary.  Lesina definitely seems to recognise whoever it is.  Aaron and Marc look confused and slightly threatened, but the other boys look pretty happy.

So I'm inclined to think probably not intruders (would there even be time?!) and more likely it's family from home.  Lesina and Lily both have brothers - maybe they come?

Or it's Kurt with a tray of love heart biscuits. 5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Bobette wrote:@Sprite Did you get the impression the Aaron business is a producer-driven kerfuffle to establish an F1 obstacle, or is he genuinely losing the plot?  I still think Lesina would be lapping it up.

It does make me wonder if the apprehensive vibe I got from his SM was less about being F2 and more about being portrayed as a whiny wuss.  His students must be paying him out relentlessly.  laugh out loud

I'm not sure. I suspect it is a combo of producer driven and his own insecurities. I have never seen an F1 male lose the plot so fast and their edit to change so quickly.

As for Lesina she was shown questioning the level of his attachment...saying it is basically overkill under the circumstances of how long they have actually spent together and how much he knows about her based on that. I could kind of sweep that under the rug, but she actually questioned his "emotional stability". That really didn't look like she was lapping it up and in fact, it appeared, to me at least that the :rosiecolored were coming off and she was starting to see red flags.

It was strange. I've never seen anything like it. Let me know what you think after you have watched the episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:14 pm

Thanks @Sprite.  I'm really interested to watch the episode now - will do so in about 4 hours

I did notice in the pre-Argentinian promo when he tells her he's falling in love with her she says "are you serious?!" and makes a weird face - very different to the goofy grin we usually see from F1s when their Chosen Ones confess their love.

But now that Kurt's gone I don't see any of the other guys getting an F1 edit so it's all a bit odd.  If the bombshell is intruders maybe there's a pre-planned F1 ala Sophie & Stu (and IMO Matty and Laura even though she wasn't an intruder).

With other Leads I'd say an intruder had no chance at being F1 because there's not enough time to build a relationship but considering the way Lesina fires questions at the guys I could see her getting to know any newbies FAST.  laugh out loud

The only other scenario I can think of is if Aaron turns out to be a clinger so Lesina asks TPTB to bring Kurt back.  That would make sense of his unusual edit - but not his post-show SM activity (unless he gets eliminated a second time).

ETA:  Lesina's "seriously?" face.  That smile seems forced to me, with a hint of furrowed brow.

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 QnX2WTf

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 7
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Skux Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:17 pm

I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like since I watch the show after it's aired, but just wanted to chime in.

I'm enjoying this, the show became a lot more exciting when they all went to Argentina and the dates became less about adventure tourism and instead dropped everyone in an interesting place to see how they'd react to their new surroundings (and each other after spending so much time together).

Now of course there are some editing shenanigans going on - see how Lesina reacted to Jonathan's elimination vs. how she was on their date, it's almost like he was two different people. That's all fine with me, I tend to enjoy these shows more for the moments rather than the narratives.

Speaking of moments, I gotta hand it to Logan for the cheese gift, that was genuinely heartwarming, thoughtful and romantic. I'd say it's between him and Aaron for Lesina.

Also, the colour grade they use for the Argentina footage is just appalling 5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 1f602
Skux
Skux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:45 am

Episode 11

Recap of Aaron kissing Lesina, being jealous, and being called out for being bitchy.  Lily announces the GD will involve a naked woman in a silk robe and wants to see if the boys can be mature about it.  Flashbacks to the boys being mature:

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 SLdcHTG

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 3ycqyMg

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 PXLAvpF

Group Date

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 B9OZIzx

Interestingly, neither Aaron nor Quinn are on the date.  Methinks the ladies don't want their boys looking at any other boobies.  It's HILARIOUS.  The guys are practically sweating out of their eyeballs trying not to ogle Bianca the life model.  

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 ENMc1Jd

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 Wzc9IlV

Lesina takes Tavita for SQT which is correct - his drawing is by far the best - but also surprising since he had the SD last episode.  Tavita is worried it means he's getting cut (he clearly knows how TPTB usually works laugh out loud) but nope, he gets the rose.

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 HDVTnc5

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 Nqs873B

Lily chooses Liam which is rubbish - his drawing was crap - so there's a production agenda here.  The chat is pretty good and he gets the rose but no pash.  Meanwhile, Conor is back at the house with a cat on his lap.  He grows on me more each episode.

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 TK07jbR

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 RAktfQN

Cocktail Party

Lily has some one on one time with Conor and George who are wearing matching suits and would make a lovely couple JUST SAYIN.  laugh out loud  Lesina is chatting to the others downstairs and asks them if any of them would do life drawing or be a nude model.

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 NG9XYRC

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 M8CpL4E

Marc cannot get his clothes off quick enough.  5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 3806527698

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 EPI0Jtc

Lesina says she is "pleasantly surprised".

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 K2LoLFD

But poor old Aaron is   Not.  Happy.  He says Lesina is "enjoying it too much".

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 YYxcz5P

Meanwhile Lily and Quinn are flirting up a storm.  She's so clearly into him I can't see her not wanting to seal the deal after all this build up and am officially changing my FRC prediction from "leaves single" to "picks Quinn and proceeds to the nearest bed".

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 KN855AT

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 TrmhjmJ

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 6kJdU3P

Aaron is gushing over Lesina.  She says he's a bit OTT and might be confusing love for lust but her face tells me she's not totally hating it.  She kisses him and says "next time I won't put so much lipstick on".  So she's planning for there to be a next time...

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 GWpSNTo

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 L3HemeS

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 Q4OCQ4N

Nek minute up rocks Logan with two bags of cheese.   cantstopl Lesina says she is "literally speechless" (In a good way?!) and awards him a rose.  She says it's the highlight of her night.  Either they're lining him up for F2 or she REALLY likes cheese.

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 PX8bZpP

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 DY4Q6CD

Lesina coincidentally stumbles into Aaron discussing his bitchy comments, it all comes out, he cries, says she was the best thing to ever happen to him and now she probably thinks he's a douche... oh dear, no wonder he seemed apprehensive preshow IMO.

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 QGZk3nX

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 BWmngUS

Rose Ceremony

Mopey Aaron thinks he's going home but instead gets a rose and sympathy.  It's going to take more than a few bitchy comments to make Lesina stop kissing his pretty face IMO.  I bet his students gave him a hard time at school yesterday though.  laugh out loud

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 X9CjJt1

Conor and Flyn go home.  AND HERE COME THE INTRUDERS.  I see a bald head.  IT LOOKS LIKE ELLIOT.  Do they bring Elliot back since he didn't get the chance to meet Lily, or just another random baldie?  And is that a new guy at the rear in black?

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 C6impxB

5 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 42 ZSFkThs

The plot thickens.

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 11
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:17 am

@Bobette are only 'intruders' are wearing suits? Kinda looks like dark suit on right is Johnathan from behind?
I can't remember if the ad said 5 bachelors or 5 NEW bachelors.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:51 am

Hmmm I have watched the clip a few times now and it does seem like there is recognition in their eyes. Perhaps @bobette is right and it is the old boys back. I agree @jordan44 that it does look like Marcus on the right.

I paused the clip a few times and looks like Logan is hugging the bald guy who is possibly Elliott that was eliminated the first night?

If they brought back the ones that Lily never got to meet how many would that be? 4?

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Batmouth Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:54 am

Oh I see in the other thread now they are new. That is much more exciting!

Batmouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:55 am

@Jordan44 I don't think that's Jonathan - his hair is shorter at the sides and curly on top.  The guy in black looks like he might be Asian?  Not sure need better SCs.  Do you think the bald guy is Elliot?  That would account for the recognition in their faces.

ETA: Yes I think you're right, only the intruders are in suits. That tall guy with the blond ponytail and blue suit I initially thought was Liam but just re-watched and Liam's wearing a beanie so it's not him. Will upload a fresh batch of SCs to the SC thread. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:25 pm

I didn’t realize that you could see the intruders in the preview.
If it’s Eliot I makes sense, because not only did Lily not meet him, but Lesina was kind of second guessing her decision to send him home.

Jonathon, though - if it's him. He was just sent home, probably 3-4 days earlier. There has to be a story behind that.
I went back to check that rose ceremony (epi 10, middle part). The women were both spooked by his readiness to have kinds like yesterday, and that seemed to be the reason he was dumped.

There was such a weird ominous vibe during the RC, and then Lesina started crying (oh yes, tears and snot, no faking). Lily doesn’t really cry when she is upset, she just gets – empty (as she put it after she was dumped at the FRC), but she was really emotional and was obsessively stroking Lesina’s neck.
Maybe I am imagining it. I guess we will find out.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:56 pm

@blueblues It won't be Jonathan IMO - he was back home working as an extra in a video by mid-Nov. I thought it was interesting Lesina didn't watch that episode (she posted on IG that she was going out with he Mum instead). Didn't want to watch herself fake crying IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom