SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:57 am

Bobette wrote:I agree the airport shots are probably random B-roll footage they shot on their way out of the country in case it came in handy.  

But the fact that Mike specifically said "I'm off to the airport" and then when Richie got back the other guys told him Mike was "on his way to the airport right now (bro laugh out loud)" makes me think there might be a storyline
Either way I think it was mainly designed to give him more of a backstory for his season of Bach (though I doubt he wants it now...)

@Bobette thanks I never considered the back story possibility

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:34 am

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 66 D5x7dSP

Source

Never been more keen for a season to end TBH.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:02 am

@Bobette Oh I agree, 32 Episodes is far too many

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:57 pm

Well, I missed the episode last night. Lots of stuff going on at work and I totally forgot. Instead I am watching the bachelor archives...

Usual recap of the previous episode crazy. Richie throwing Lesina under the bus, Jesse tattling and Lily out to solve who done it!

Lily ...Terrence, Quinn, Jesse, Richie
Lesina ... Assron, Logan

Lesina while getting ready says they are getting to the end and she isn't afraid of not taking anyone to the end!!! Hint of things to come?

Guys worried and realize this is the 1st RC that nobody has a rose going in.

The ladies arrive and thankfully Lily wants to grill Logan just in time to stop him from doing another a**kissing guitar solo to Lesina! Richie looking a tad nervous.

Lily isn't wasting time on chit chat. She goes right to it...It's the end. My genuineness is being questioned. Do I need to name names? Logan looks a bit like a deer in head lights, but gathers himself quickly and says nobody is questioning you.

Next up on the grill seat Terrence who is feeling good and doesn't give a sh*t. Lily is not happy. She thinks he feels he has done enough by opening up and can now chill. Clearly she is not on the same page. Next, she gets to business. She realizes some question Lesina genuineness (interesting she doesn't even try to defend her), but is interested if anyone is questioning Lily's? Another deer...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:31 pm

Poor Terrence is nervous, but says nobody questions Lily, but Lesina was thrown out there. He doesn't lie as convincingly as Logan and IMO she is suspicious and tells him she has put a lot into this and if anyone is questioning her they don't really know her and she wouldn't want to take them to the end.

ITM Terrence is saying he is caught off balance with how much he is feeling and then asks her how she would feel about meeting his family. She answers if she couldn't see a future with someone she would not  want to meet their family. Somehow I get that this is a harbinger of things to come. Sorry Terrence!

Terrence tries to go in for a kiss and she stops him after a peck and uses that tired excuse that she can't kiss anyone with this lipstick and pretends that it is already all over him and hair and make up need to clean him up. Poor guy.

Damn. Nothing will stop Logan with that stupid guitar!

Art ... looking all hot and shirtless ... sarcastically says what I'm feeling ... "Can't wait", "the anticipation". cantstopl Quinn's face is priceless ... like he is preparing himself to suck a lemon! Aaron is swearing in his head and in ITM's. This is BS! First time ever, I agree with Aaron!!! and then he makes me remember why I think he is an a** who is full of himself.

Everyone grudgingly does the chorus of ... "She might be the girl" ... :crazed Please make him stop!!!

Lily is questioning Logan and Assron about being the last 2 for Lesina. Aaron says one will be heartbroken and the other stoked and the announcer says not to take anything for granted.

Meanwhile Lesina pulls Jesse. Why??? :headbanging Let's just get on with it. No, instead she is now digging on Lily's behalf. He throws Richie under the bus and says Richie is different off camera and was questioning Lesina's motives and that Logan also wondered. She doesn't even try to defend herself and wants to know who was talking about Lily. Finally he again says Richie, but he doesn't exactly say that Richie straight out questioned her...OMG My head hurts. He is trying to make himself look good.  Suspect

Lesina is now questioning if she should tell Lily because she knows Lily likes Richie... dizzy

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:47 pm

Next up Aaron kissing Lesina a**. I'm fine, I'm just worried about you. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 66 2622943811 She wants to be 100% sure of anyone meeting her parents. She lies and tells him Logan is upping his efforts and she now sees potential there, but is worried Aaron is too comfortable and downing his effort. Basically both of them are BSing each other. She again emphasizes that this is not 100% and he pretends it is not all about winning. This is as bad as listening to Logan sing!  deadhorse  

Deliberation time with Art.... Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 66 2622943811 difficult chat with Aaron, Logan making effort. Lily trusts Terrence, but wonders if he is looking for someone to help him through his issues and that is not what she is looking for. Lesina than spills the beans about Richie ... playing the telephone game where things are distorted after each telling. Lily is very surprised and says it doesn't make sense. She thought she knew who was going home, but now she is gutted.

Please...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:02 pm

RC guys waiting and Lily marches up and wants a chat with Richie. Jesse pretends he doesn't know why! ... as all the other guys turn to look at him. They know!!!

Lily is disappointed and gets to the point. He denies and says they had a great date yesterday. He explains what happened after he found Mike had gone home and how he questioned Lesina. He regretted what he said...he shouldn't since it was the truth...didn't sleep. He thought it might mess things up with Lily. Again, Lily doesn't even try to defend Lesina. Says she doesn't know what Lesina is feeling, but she has given so much to this and when it was brought up to her, he was the last person she thought of. He wants to know what was said. He says he never questioned her. All his questions at the start of this was about himself. He is sorry he hurt some guys feeling and her. His feelings are real and he has apologized to the guys.

Meanwhile the guys are sitting and waiting and Jesse is explaining himself and what he heard.

She didn't want to make a decision until she heard his side of the story. He is gutted that this might send him home, but can't change what has already happened.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:15 pm

RC take 2.

Richie returns and hugs Quinn. He is pissed. As is Aaron who doesn't want to be here because Lesina dared to question him!

Everyone is heading home ... but not everyone will be  meeting the families.

Lily...Quinn (happy and gets a big hug), Jesse (also gets a hug, but not as enthusiastic).

Lesina...Logan. Guess who is pissed and rolling his eyes? He is disappointed that all it takes is one sh*ty song to make it seem as if he is doing nothing. Aaron...pretends he is OK because he will still have the opportunity to talk to her and put it to the test? WTH does that even mean? He looks totally wasted in his ITM.

Naturally we are left with Lily's decision. It is between Richie sh*tting his pants and poor Terrence. Like we didn't know how this was going to be played for drama...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:30 pm

Lily's last rose goes to...Richie...Like that is a surprise.

Guys are hugging Terrence while she is hugging Richie.

Quinn is so sweet. He is gutted for Terrence who is not surprised.

See you all back in NZ!!!

Girls are excited...except they don't really look all that excited.

First up Jesse. They meet up on the beach and she is happy to see him out of the bubble and relaxed. He hasn't brought a girl home since he was 17. She knows that things can't be all that serious at 17 and she will have to teach him things.

She has a surprise for him and he is afraid of heights. She is making him paraglide. He likes that she pushes him out of his comfort zone and he does seem to be enjoying it. She needs someone who is down for adventure. He is also open to growing which she needs in a partner.

Off to meet the family and shockingly there might be some conflict...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:05 pm

Lily is cool. She has done this before. She feels that Jesse is a good kid and must have a good family to have been brought up like that. Hmmm...I doubt she is looking for a kid.

Jesse introduces his mom and dad, his brother and sister. Parents don't seem thrilled at the matching tattoos or the fact that she tattooed her name on him. Parents have never seen Jesse like this...he must be growing up. So lots of hints that he is young setting us up for when she dumps his tattling, young a**.

Lily thinks that Jesse is so much fun and he would bring her much happiness, but there is the mom talk to get through first. Mom didn't want Jesse to get more tattoos, but she thinks that he is falling in love. Mom is worried about Jesse if he doesn't get picked, but thinks he would be happy for Lily. Lily has his best interests in mind, but hasn't made up her mind because she wants to remain open and see as much of each of the guys as possible. (I do like that she said that. So different from the American version BS on HTDs.) Mother says...go you! Mom thinks that they are a good match in the way they go about their life. Mom goes off and comes back with a rose she gives Lily on behalf of the family. Ah, that was sweet. Lily loves it and sees how his family is just like Jesse...sweet and welcoming.

Jesse chatting with his brother who thinks Lily is cool, but Jesse warns him not to make any moves on her! Big brother is happy for Jesse, but also doesn't want him to get hurt. Jesse is pretty chill...if it works that would be great, but he has put his best foot forward regardless. BB thinks that Lily is genuine and is surprised and realizes how real this is.

Peck and hug and another pash and she's off leaving lipstick marks on his face.

Across town Lesina is waiting for Logan. Says she has missed him and wants to see if their lives/personalities mesh in the real world. Sure... The time apart made him realize he missed her. Awkward discussing his new clothes and haircut. Tells her the last time his family met anyone was 6 years ago. She is shocked and feeling nervous now...

Next time...more adrenaline dates. Looks like Lily is parachuting with Richie?, Lesina and Logan? bungee jumping, Lily on some kind of dirt track with funky cars and Quinn, lots of deep emotions and lots of tough questions...particularly it seems for Lesina. Also tough decisions...The time has come! It's about bloody time!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Finally hometowns!

First, the lesson that no one will ever learn: throwing the frontrunner under the bus will never pay off. In Jesse’s case, he still got a rose, but he managed to look pretty bad on TV.

When Lily said “it’s cool, I’ve done it before” I was sure it would come back to bite her, but no. She left another mother in (happy) tears.

When she was on The Bachelor, Zac's family was very sceptical to begin with, but it ended with an emotional mother, a sister who thought she’ d get a new bestie, and the little niece sitting on Lily’s lap.

We’ll see if all the hometowns will go as smoothly for Lily (looks like they won’t for Lesina).

Sprite wrote:Lily thinks that Jesse is so much fun and he would bring her much happiness, but there is the mom talk to get through first. Mom didn't want Jesse to get more tattoos, but she thinks that he is falling in love. Mom is worried about Jesse if he doesn't get picked, but thinks he would be happy for Lily. Lily has his best interests in mind, but hasn't made up her mind because she wants to remain open and see as much of each of the guys as possible. (I do like that she said that. So different from the American version BS on HTDs.) Mother says...go you! Mom thinks that they are a good match in the way they go about their life. Mom goes off and comes back with a rose she gives Lily on behalf of the family. Ah, that was sweet. Lily loves it and sees how his family is just like Jesse...sweet and welcoming.
Yes, very refreshing. I think it’s half Lily, half that this show is less formulaic than the old and tired US version.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:46 am

The ladies and the HTDs are back! Let's get on with it...

Recap of the Mike situation and Lesina says she is really happy with the 2 guys she has left...with the least happy face I have ever seen. Odd that they brought this back up.

He tells her that Logan's family are all quite different. She thinks her and Logan are well suited, but there isn't the sexual chemistry...not yet. I say...never will be.

Logan is afraid of heights and so she takes him bungee jumping off the bridge. She is keeping him to how he says he likes to do wild and crazy things. He asks for a kiss for luck and she barely gives him a peck. They do jump and I don't even hear any screaming. Now it's her turn to be nervous...to meet his family.

Lily is wandering through the airport on her way to meet Richie's family. He is chatting with his brother and he has some gifts he got her. He is still nervous about what he said about Lesina and he trusts her to make the right decision.

Meanwhile back to Logan and Lesina. She is feeling the pressure since the last woman he brought home was his ex wife. He didn't tell them much about her. He is one of 5 kids. Lots of awkwardness...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom